Petition For Increase In Charges Against Murray

2397 Total Signatures

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Good job fans. Last night when I signed it was #4. Now I see it is in the 2 thousands. We love Michael MORE!!!

Good job fans. Last night when I signed it was #4. Now I see it is in the 2 thousands. We love Michael MORE!!!

Now about 2500, and it's not slowing down, at all! Yes, we do love him more.

Another press-release will be out soon, about the ongoing success of the petition.

Thanks, everyone!

[FONT=Helvetica,Arial][SIZE=+6]2559 Signatures Total[/SIZE][/FONT] :cheers:
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE] google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

"the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life"

That would be an understatement.

Signed.

It's not that a DA will forget his professional knowledge only because ppl on the street tell him to do this or that.

This is about public awareness and this is about the influence Michael Jackson had, has and will always have in this world.

It is not ok to kill Michael Jackson (with intention or not, with reckless behavior or not) and then just walk with a slap on your fingers.

Murray a cardiologist (for decades) not performing cpr correct.
Murray a cardiologist administering diprivan/propofol without the propper monitoring supplies.
Murray a cardiologist while doing the second, leaving the room.
Murray a cardiologist NOT telling the EMTs NOR the medical proffessionals in the UCLA what he had administered to the dying or long dead Michael Jackson.

The evidence everybody urged for IS ON THE TABLE NOW!

Did you hear those testimonies? Did you guys read the reports?

Well then I do think it is time for a wake up call!

Petition signed! Thank you to those guys for the great work! It really is about time!

need to vent. I posted the link to the petition on several russian forums and some people there are saying that they won't sign it because they feel sorry for Murray. unbelievable. and these people call themselves Michael Jackson fans.

don't worry JMie 3356 signatures yet and still rising... seems we do not need everybody to agree with us... and ppl are all entitled to their opinions... as hard as those are to understand for someoneelse maybe... however no prob here.

Hi Mechi! Nice to see you here! Thanks for all your hard work!

Not everyone will agree with this petition, and that is just the way it is. For those who do, this has been an amazing effort! We have come together across national, ethnic, and ideological boundaries, for united purpose, for justice for MICHAEL, and so that his children will have justice for their father. And THAT is wonderful.

We will have to close this out soon, and deliver it to the DA, Assistant DA, and the judge. So this will be the final push, ok?

This is how it works. The petition is run through an independent site that is social-justice oriented. When we close out the petition, we will be sent a PDF. The PDF will be printed out and overnight mailed, with copies to the Assistant DA and the judge. The petition is valid, i.e. a PDF cannot be changed.

There will also be a press-release announcing the final number. The press-release will be on the PRWeb, and disseminated to fan-sites (we'll need your help with that), and sent to major media outlets in the U.S. and abroad.

We greatly appreciate all the help and caring, and we thank Gaz in particular, for supporting the use of MJJC resources for this important effort!

we are doing VERY well guys..3849 in less that a 24hr period...that is GREAT...you are all doing a wonderful job.....Michael would be so proud....keep it up......:hug:

and Jmie....you are doing your best...people have their own opinions...as wrong as they be....they have opinions....:hug:

need to vent. I posted the link to the petition on several russian forums and some people there are saying that they won't sign it because they feel sorry for Murray. unbelievable. and these people call themselves Michael Jackson fans.

I am gald that folks from my country of origin finally realized what is going on. Because they have BRAIN. After 4 days of hearing I realized too that Murray did not kill MJ, but somebody else did who was in that house. Good, that I am not alone.

Last edited:
I am gald that folks from my country of origin finally realized what is going on. Because they have BRAIN. After 4 days of hearing I realized too that Murray did not kill MJ, but somebody else did who was in that house.
Who then?

The petition will wrap-up soon, so let's keep up the good work in getting it out there! We're about to hit four thousand!

[SIZE=+6]3999 [/SIZE][SIZE=+6]Total Signatures[/SIZE]

yeah like finger prints on the syringe for a start lol poor innocent murray!

give us a name!

Do you not think the police would have done that already?

I do not know about the police but I hope Chernoff(the guy has russian last name) will ask investigators to do it. They have an evedince, I believe.

Back