Pics of YOU! and UR THRILLER 25

2 pics of mine,I'm still waiting for another one deluxe edition from HMV(bast***s),anyway,I've got Zombie edition and Deluxe plus 7 singles TGIM.

dscf0700st7.jpg

dscf0706qz1.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Thanx guyz! keep em postin! and i honestly dont kno the diffferences becuz i havent listened to them yet lol. But i kno 1 of them has the thriller remix. But that 1 is not opened lol. I only Opened 1 collectors and 1 white suit. The others will stay wrapped 4ever

It looks like there are lots of male fans here.. Is it that MJ has more male fans than in the past?

ok i actually have three t25s but i gave my other original version to my mom for a early birthday present. but i just bought the white jacket target 1982 billie jean club mix yal i am dieng not to open it does that one sound good. oh and i went to best buy and all i could find guys its amazing i bought the deluxe yesterday and i is sol oooooooooooooooout!!!!! i asked the lady at the cash register and she said people have been buying them all day!! they are gone here from walmart has no mj cds at all 0. target has jutst the regular white jackets with 2 club remixes. and best buy has the old 2001 thriller along with the other cds also history is selling aswell here.
in for a suprise yal.

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Thanks Smooth for the details. Wow, so it is really doing well. Love hearing this. Now, sold-out.....I remember that word was all too familiar with Thriller back in 1983-84 etc. God this is so exciting.

So there's three different versions/ Cd packs? I'll have to get a move on. Thanks for the pics again everyone. :wub:

what is with the PVC thriller jackets ?? where is erryone getting them ?? I feel left out :(

Oh my god awesome, you have a Michael Jackson shrine! :D I want one!

lol

I haven't got the CD yet :(

But I will I will!
Thanks, you are welcome^_^

Yeah its my little Shrine i build....and it makes me smile everyday when i look at it:)

It feels like i love MJ everyday a bit more!:cool:

Hope you get your Cd soon;)

Cool photos everyone, I can't wait until I receive my cd *beams* I ordered it from Japan so it'll take a while since I preordered Janets cd aswell and it has been postponed to the 27th so I'll have to wait *sighs*

Wohoo, strike a pose! Sweet!

@chichi - I believe the jackets are from the UK premiere of T25 - they were given to the MJ fans who attended!

No they did not, as Mo has already answered :)

did you all get to keep the jackets??

^^^ Nah, we had to return them (together with the hats and the gloves) :(

ChiChi, I think there's 2 options for how to get the Thriller jacket: sewing machine or tailor ;) :lol:

Last edited:
No they did not, as Mo has already answered :)

ChiChi, I think there's 2 options for how to get the Thriller jacket: sewing machine or tailor ;) :lol:

:lol: thanks guys. Actually, I have a leather Thriller Jacket but it is from the 80's. Something tells me it would no longer fit :( So, if there was somewhere to get/order the PVC version, I would love to sport it this spring.

**thinks**
I could attempt to try on the leather one ... maybe it would inspire me to shed a few pounds ??

nice picz guyz. ill post more l8er for fun lol. i may throw some pics of my mj shrine aswell lol

one more my new updated but not complete quest with thriller 25 in gonna do my part for sells. it would never be another artists i would do this for but i feel like michael is a member of my family that needs my support lol but yeah!!!

Picture041.jpg

All that I have:

1 - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

2 - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)

1 - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

1 - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

1 - Zombie Cover Edition

1 - Deluxe Casebook Edition

1 - Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition

1 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass

***This does NOT include my pre-ordered vinyl Thriller 25 set, or my Thriller 25 cd/dvd album that I won off of XM Radio today.***

0001535xo9.jpg

0001536qx5.jpg

0001537ob0.jpg

0001538sm4.jpg

0001539lo2.jpg

AND... I'm not done yet... Why do I have to buy so many, you ask? BECAUSE I CAN, DAMMIT! :D

Nice collection everyone.

Y'all must be rich to be buying multiple copies though lol. WOW.

Wow...No wonder I was having such a hard time finding a copy - you guys are buying them all!! :lol:

All that I have:

1 - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

2 - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)

1 - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

1 - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

1 - Zombie Cover Edition

1 - Deluxe Casebook Edition

1 - Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition

1 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass

***This does NOT include my pre-ordered vinyl Thriller 25 set, or my Thriller 25 cd/dvd album that I won off of XM Radio today.***

0001535xo9.jpg

0001536qx5.jpg

0001537ob0.jpg

0001538sm4.jpg

0001539lo2.jpg

AND... I'm not done yet... Why do I have to buy so many, you ask? BECAUSE I CAN, DAMMIT! :D

WHOA!!!! YOU ROCK:punk:

i consider this a challenge cus i have fourteen copies of Invincible

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad quality! I took a quick snapshot with my camera phone when I got home after I bought it. lol :D

mewiththriller25(2).jpg

Last edited:
Here's my T25 Collection:

IMAG00442.jpg

The ones on pic:

- LP Album

- LP Single TGIM 3-track

- 2 x Album Deluxe Edition

The ones not on pic:

- CD Single TGIM 3-track

- Album White Jacket-cover

Rock on! :punk:

More pics!!! :D
Did you order those from somewhere? I have the classic T25 vinyl set, but where did you get TGIM?

Back