Pics of YOU! and UR THRILLER 25

Great pics guys! Guess whhat? im buyin 3 more copies 2morro lol

Because of people like you is why people like me can't find copies...lol :lol: :mello: :lol:j/k
That's awesome!! Go out there and keep buying!! Supporting the King! :D

To Michaholic....

You've disabled being able to be sent PMs, so hopefully you'll read this instead. What is that on the top left of all of your pictures? Is it a DVD, a CD? I haven't seen it anywhere. Where did you buy it?

I bought just one copy...:unsure::p

bilde23mw8.jpg

To Michaholic....

You've disabled being able to be sent PMs, so hopefully you'll read this instead. What is that on the top left of all of your pictures? Is it a DVD, a CD? I haven't seen it anywhere. Where did you buy it?
Check your PM. :flowers:

HA! Guess what happened?

OK, so on the first day of release, I got one from Target, but there was no target sticker on it telling about the bonus stuff. So I went there again yesterday asking for a Thriller 25, but the guy said they were all sold out and that they might get more in today. I went back today, and he said they didn't have any again, so I got all attitude with him and made a scene and forced him to check it in the computers. He said there were actually 7 more left in the back!!

I told him to bring them ALL to the shelf NOW. So, he left and came back with all of them and now I have one with a sticker. :D

So add that to my picture :D When I get the rest of my T25 collection, I'll take more pics.

Ha... Just bought another deluxe edition to help out one last time for first week sales. Went back to Target to see if me having that guy bring up those ones from the back did anything... And 2 were gone!! Woohoo! I helped sell some! Woot!

HA! Guess what happened?

OK, so on the first day of release, I got one from Target, but there was no target sticker on it telling about the bonus stuff. So I went there again yesterday asking for a Thriller 25, but the guy said they were all sold out and that they might get more in today. I went back today, and he said they didn't have any again, so I got all attitude with him and made a scene and forced him to check it in the computers. He said there were actually 7 more left in the back!!

I told him to bring them ALL to the shelf NOW. So, he left and came back with all of them and now I have one with a sticker. :D

So add that to my picture :D When I get the rest of my T25 collection, I'll take more pics.
Wow!! Bit his head off, huh?!! :lol:

I love how the rainbows off the cds are showing on everyones pictures lol it really shiny aight im weird i guess but it looks cool.

I dont like any of the remixes. MJ should have left all the classic songs alone. I think he ruined T-25 with William, Fergie, Akon. I just bought T-25 for a friend and he said he was very disappointed. He said it sounds like Fergie was sitting on a toilet trying to take a s#!T. ~LMDO~

I dont like any of the remixes. MJ should have left all the classic songs alone. I think he ruined T-25 with William, Fergie, Akon. I just bought T-25 for a friend and he said he was very disappointed. He said it sounds like Fergie was sitting on a toilet trying to take a s#!T. ~LMDO~

Seriously. How many threads are you going to copy and paste the exact same thing in? I've counted 5 so far. We get it. You don't like them. Does anyone care? Probably not.

Last edited:

ok why wud u mention this in a post a pic thread lol. U clearly have bad taste lol. the classics are just that classic and will live on 4ever. The remixes kick ass!! Well except beat it lol (altho it has grown on me). But anyway if ur not commentin on the pics or postin ur own take ur negative comment elsewhere, this is a pic thread not an album review thread...so like i always say NEXT!

Hey, guys. Let's not ruin the thread by focusing on ignorance. More pics!! :p I am getting ANOTHER Zombie cover version tonight... AND, I just bought the Thriller 25 Long CD Box version!! :D I'll take an updated pic when I get home.

Hey, guys. Let's not ruin the thread by focusing on ignorance. More pics!! :p I am getting ANOTHER Zombie cover version tonight... AND, I just bought the Thriller 25 Long CD Box version!! :D I'll take an updated pic when I get home.

Thanx 4 bringin us back lol!! long box version?? where?!?!?!!?

Updated pictures!!!

1 - Independent Music Stores Exclusive Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Radio Edit Remix)

2 - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Thriller 1982 Def Remix)

1 - Circuit City Exclusive Bonus Track Edition (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 1982 Dance Mix)

2 - Target Exclusive Download Bonus Track Edition (Billie Jean 1982 Club Remix)

2 - Zombie Cover Edition

2 - Deluxe Casebook Edition

1 - Walmart Thriller 25/Number Ones Deluxe Fan Pack Edition

1 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Large)

2 - Thriller 25 Platinum Music Pass (Small)

Whole collection to date...
0001541bq8.jpg

Mounds of babies. LOL.
0001542bf2.jpg

Close up of all the different versions of exclusive remixes... Enjoy! :D
0001544rc7.jpg

Notice on my music passes... The one on the right... The zombie's face is glowing... Scary!! LOL.
0001545nl8.jpg

Close up of another limited edition version... NO, it doesn't have the Deluxe Casebook Version... ***Hint*** Just look in the side to clearly see that the version included is one of the slip cover versions... Anyways, Enjoy!
0001547ot5.jpg

Is there a reason NOT to be smiling??! :lol:
0001548bp4.jpg

Admiring my babies...:wub:
0001549rl6.jpg

Coming soon...

1 - XM 80's on 8 contest: I won a Thriller 25 CD/DVD album!! (Waiting on it to arrive in the mail)

1 - Thriller 25 "Long Box" Version (Waiting on it to arrive in the mail)

1 - Thriller 25 2 LP Vinyl Set (Waiting on it to arrive in the mail)

TOTALLY AGREEE!!!! THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH.. this is the end.

Last edited:
Michaholic

First of all...HI!

Second, GREAT COLLECTION!

Third, (omg @ these trolls on this thread)

Michaholic

First of all...HI!

Second, GREAT COLLECTION!

Third, (omg @ these trolls on this thread)
Hi. :) Thank you for your compliment. :lol:

Yes, someone tried to ruin it for me, but I'm too hyper. :p

wow! I wish I could afford such a collection! It's supercooL!!! Thriller 25 is THE album of 2008, I know it :D and you know it too :D

TOTALLY AGREEE!!!! THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH.. this is the end.

Ugh if ur not gonna post pics or comment about others keep ur negativity 2 ur self, is it really that hard, no1 cares if u dnt like the album, so NEXT
TOO MUCH EXAGGERATE.... REALLY , is not GOOD to do these things.... Im sorry for you..... :unsure:

How is it not good? The collection is awesome, ur a hater so be quiet.

Back