Picture of Michael Jackson 8/08 [HQ pics in post #44]

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!)

GOD i LOVE the hair!!!!!
Me too!!!!!!! :wild: :wild::wild:
Michael looks gorgeous, yet a little bit too thin..

Thanks, TSCM! :bow:

Well hey, at least some people see where I'm coming from, lol. Katie, the voice of reason.

Peace, friends. Michael smiles. That`s most important. I love you, Michael.

right on gianni!!

Regardless of his weight_ he looks beautiful and he is smiling :)
Enjoy him - :wub:

Enjoy him - :wub:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this picture. Awww Michael looks good ..and also happy!!!:)

I hate it when celebrities act like they were out of this world,and Mike makes no exception with this for me.

Wearing PJ's in public is actually extremely down-to-earth for me cuz I see it all the time. Younger people do it constantly. It's like the "in" thing. It's also a cultural popular thing I think (among young black people, but I could be wrong)...

Haven't seen a new picture of Michael for ages so I am just enjoying seeing him looking so happy. :cheers:

he looks great!!!

If there is one more off topic arguement or ignorant comment passed between ya'll I'll throw you into the mod queue and you won't have any posts visible til a mod sees fit to approve them.

You want to fight and act immature get off MJJC - create your own site and fight til your heart is content.

RESPECT MJJC and it's members immediately!

On topic:

Michael's looking sweet :yes: Loving the pjs :yes:

Oh my goodness...that second picture with semi smile....GGAAAHHHHH SEXXXYYYYY!!! A bit Prince-like-ish...very very cute.

and, wearing jammy bottoms are very down to earth and normal...something I would do if I had to pop out to do soemthing quick too. don't get yours nickers in a twist about it. I'm loving the stubble and the hairrrr!!!!! YUM

I like Michael wearing Jammie bottoms
I think its cute and oh sooo Michael :wub:

Oh my goodness...that second picture with semi smile....GGAAAHHHHH SEXXXYYYYY!!! A bit Prince-like-ish...very very cute.

and, wearing jammy bottoms are very down to earth and normal...something I would do if I had to pop out to do soemthing quick too. don't get yours nickers in a twist about it. I'm loving the stubble and the hairrrr!!!!! YUM

I usually hate the stubble, but actually it doesn't look too bad in those pics. :)

sorry, people, I don't understand why discussing pyjamas? Those aren't pyjama trousers, the trousers are only pyjamas like. It looks cool in contrast to the elegant coat, and under it even a very ordinary t-shirt. Michael-style, very nonchalant, very fitting to HIM!

sorry, people, I don't understand why discussing pyjamas? Those aren't pyjama trousers, the trousers are only pyjamas like. It looks cool in contrast to the elegant coat, and under it even a very ordinary t-shirt. Michael-style, very nonchalant, very fitting to HIM!

Yes I agree. This could be the case too.

Hi Ramss I know you are (heeeeeee) :yes:
Yes HI!!!!

Michael is wonderful,amazing, beautiful !!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

And I am sick of people looking at Michael as an omnipotent God, but whatever and always being misunderstood. Off I go.

count me in! i love michael. i respect him immensely bec. of his talent but hey, i am not blind that what he does sometimes is really out of the ordinary and he catches attention but in a negative way. and, it isn't helping him at all in getting back to music scene. we, the fans, may forgive him because we have accepted him for what he is but c'mon... admit it that michael is not ur ordinary man. he is unconventional. he has his eccentricities that a lot of people do not understand

Some of the comments are really not very nice here.. disturbing actually.. think! before you write.. this doesn't seem like a fan board anymore.. it seems like random peoples comments.. sorry but that's how I feel..

*leaves thread sad*

so, does a fan board always have to raving mad about a celebrity? not that i am alluded to but last time i checked... anyone is free to express his opinion as long as he follows the rules of the forum

so, does a fan board always have to raving mad about a celebrity? not that i am alluded to but last time i checked... anyone is free to express his opinion as long as he follows the rules of the forum

I am sorry, but many of the comments just seem very harsh to me.. But I will do it another way next time, I will see the picture and not read the comments...

Do any guys post here anymore or did they get scared away by all the cooing and the coddling all you girls give MJ? lol...

I've just noticed a sharp decrease in the male fan population on these boards.

People, just be happy to have a recent pic of Michael. Too many worry about other people. They are what they are and no one can change it. Just enjoy what Michael gives us and stop the fussing - it's more than old by now.

Back