Picture of Michael Jackson 8/08 [HQ pics in post #44]

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!)

He looks very good actually, he has always been so skinny, I would be suspiciuos if he would be fat actually!

I am sorry, but many of the comments just seem very harsh to me.. But I will do it another way next time, I will see the picture and not read the comments...

i say, i am sorry too if some comments leave u more distraught than delighted but we fans must grow up and be able to accept everything with objectivity. being a fan is one thing;a fanatic is another. cheer up! we must take everything with a grain of salt.
and may i add that were not enemies here. we are in this fan board bec. we all have a thing in common-we love michael !:yes:

Thanks for the pics, TSCM. Michael looks great.

As for the comments about his weight, Mike has always been skinny and maybe he is just tired, but he eats. So, lay off of the laughable comments. Don't try to send him food, or whatever. Let him be. If Mike wants to leave his home wearing PJs so what? His rich so he can do what he wants. Mike doesn't do what other people want him to do. He does his own thing.

BTW, doesn't his hair look great? :)

Guys spectulating and discussing Michael's health is against board rules. Next...

I still think they are Pjs :yes: Those glasses gotta go:doh:

Re: New picture of Michael Jackson (finally, a real one!) [HQ pics in post #44]

I'm shocking!Happy but chocking!
Michael is so thin!This is not normal.
Since Azim b-day in 2007 I note that Michael is thin...
I hope your health is fine!

Love you,Michael!Take care,baby!

ps:I love the pijamas!!!:)

People I've already posted we aren't going down this road about his health.

I guess I don't even care anymore. At this point, the general hater camp and media mean nothing to me. They made up their minds about Michael Jackson years ago. Michael tried to open up to people four different times about himself. And each time, it got scornfully thrown back in his face. The trial didn't change anything because so many people simply didn't WANT to hear the truth about that mess. And I remember even back then while that was going on, the media was criticizing his other outfits too aside from the PJs in court thing. So to me, the PJs he has on in this pic can't do much more PR damage to him if any because take that away, and still people who hate him aren't going to suddenly say "Wow. He's not so bad. I guess I was wrong about him". It's not going to happen. So now, anything they have to say is nothing IMO. Michael has been through alot worse already.

Last edited:

very well said^^^

Can't read through 10 pages lol. He looks fine! I think it's just the messy hair that makes his head look bigger lol
Great to see him again.

He's hurting his image. People will call him a freak and refuse his comeback. They may even say he is crazy.

He doesn't need that.

I hate it when celebrities act like they were out of this world,and Mike makes no exception with this for me.

Come on guys, I love Mike do death,but he really doesn't need this.

But I am already used to blinded followers so I won't say anything else.

Enjoy the PJ's.

your rant don't change a thing... are you embarrassed?

getting your knickers in a twist over what he does...???

he actions don't belong to you or any fan...

Michael, live your life honey...

wearing PJ's in public is not a crime.. and the label "freak" hasn't killed his "it" appeal for the last 25years.. so I am positive he will still remain standing after the rounds with this photo...

001.jpg

002.jpg
this is the new style baby....suit top and pj bottoms....i am loving it. and..MJ the dancer..you are perfect the way you are..and forever young...keep up whatever ur doing, bro..lovin it!!! glad to see it..and i think his appearance, however unintentional, makes up for the fake stuff that was concocted by others, just a few days ago.:cheers:

and to dangerous 88. hail all the blinded followers..i am one of em...(that's not the same as me saying that MJ is God, cus i don't think that at all. yall gunna interpret things the way you wanna ad infinitum. it's no skin off my nose. yall that have a problem with me won't be there in a pinch for me..and..hey..as MJ's dad would say..me paraphrasing...the dolla bills are blind, too. MJ is still wearing the pj's all the way to the bank.)

Last edited:

I just want to ask a question here: when a pic is posted of a person who is clearly overweight, do anyone on here call that person unhealthy? I have never seen that on here. Now, I could be wrong, but I have never seen that. Mike will forever be a thin man. This man looks better than people his age. Hell, he looks better than people younger than him. I think people should be concerned about the growing population of children being overweight and the possibility that some children might develop diabetes and high blood pressure before they turn 40 than some MJ who has always ate very well. This is a guy that could have ate McDonalds and Burger King when he was younger but decided to eat fruits and vegetables. So, the fact that at almost 50 he looks the way he looks is a good thing. His hair looks nice, I really like his sunglasses, I really like his blazer and t-shirt and the loafters. I do not fully love the fact that he is wearing pjs, but Mike doesn't care. I just wish that his fans would put their concern on the real confirm issues instead of MJ. The man is fine, give it a rest already. Be happy that he is not on some wheelchair or walking with a cane. I do remember a time when Mike had a nice gut and his thighs were thick, but he eventually lost that weight. That weight gain could be from the KFC that he be eating. LOL. Anyway, he looks fine and stop caring what people think about Michael. They do not matter.

Last edited:

ppl do get in tiffs over the most stupid things. mj wearing p.js. oh no the sky is gonna fall and ppl wont buy his new record because of it. get over yourself and get a grip

I love and respect Michael.But I have to say what I think.I'm not disregard Michael or anyone.
I will not close my eyes and say that everything is fine because there not seems fine to me.
I hope I am wrong, of course!
Michael usually use pijs in public when your helth is not well.In the trial was wich happened.
Sorry but I am worried.

And I'm not speak about it anymore.I'm will pray for him!
Mike is fine.

Im lovin this look more than anything he has ever done, the pj bottoms make him seem so cuddly and friendly.
I cant wait to see what he has instore for us next!

Look! Lets not get carried away!

He has lost weight (it seems), but lets not get too upset, he is smiling and if he was ill he wouldn't be out and about would he? Lets just get our jaws off the floor, and remember Michael is a small framed person, he has never been big or bulky, I don't even remember seeing him with muscles. :lol:

He may have had a flu, done a special diet, fasted or been working or whatever. People lose weight for alot of reasons, don't get carried away. It's ok to worry but don't get upset! He's always changed in frame but always remained slim. Somedays he looks skinnier than others but thats just natural for anyone. Don't get too obsessed with fears and worries for his health.

And for those who say 'omg whats he doing, whys he wearing that?'... Are you serious? :lol: this is pretty much normal everyday wear for Michael... he is Michael Jackson, he isn't known for being normal or in the box. I mean damn, how long will it take you guys to figure that shit out, rofl.

I love and respect Michael.But I have to say what I think.I'm not disregard Michael or anyone.
I will not close my eyes and say that everything is fine because there not seems fine to me.
I hope I am wrong, of course!
Michael usually use pijs in public when your helth is not well.In the trial was wich happened.
Sorry but I am worried.

No one is questioing your respect and love to Michael. I understand that you are concern about Michael. However, Mike has always been a thin dude. There is nothing wrong with being thin. You can be thin and eat like a pig, ala like me, and not gain weight for a while. Michael just doesn't gain weight easily and eating might not have anything to do with it. It could be just the way his metabolism is. You are just looking into things too seriously. Weight lost and gain doesn't determine how a person is healthy. It is how a person feels. If MJ feels healthy, that is really all that matters. BTW, MJ wears pjs in public because he wants to. Not because of anything else. Let's respect the board rules and stop discussing the health of someone that you really do not know. Please, enjoy this great picture of Michael and stop worrying.

but he iz very underweight here even more so than he was at the trial!

Oh zip it! Stop bitching about MJ being "underweight". How can you tell from a damn picture? You are just a fan that can't help but be too judgemental on a man you claim you like. Does he have to have muscles or have a gut to be "underweight"? Give me a damn break! Some of you fans just need to shut up about MJ's weight and move on. You made your laughable point now focus on MJ turning 50 and celebrating his b-day with his children instead of a damn jail cell. Some of you fans are so damn ungrateful and inconsiderate. This man basically has no life mainly because of his fans and he is trying to live his life and fans have the nerve to complain about his hair, his face, his clothing his weight. Just shut up about these petty things. It is not about opinions, it is about being annoying and simple minded. We have seen, read and heard the worst crap about our man and fans still give a damn about what losers say about him. WHO GIVES A DAMN?! Just enjoy these pics and move on with your day! I mean, damn!

Last edited:

What part of do not spectulate or discuss Michael's health do you people not understand?

Michael is out and about if he was anything but his normal self then he wouldn't be so move on. Respect Michael and MJJC Forum Rules. Be concerned if you want but don't be posting about it against forum rules it's becoming a sick obsession.

Look! Lets not get carried away!

He has lost weight (it seems), but lets not get too upset, he is smiling and if he was ill he wouldn't be out and about would he? Lets just get our jaws off the floor, and remember Michael is a small framed person, he has never been big or bulky, I don't even remember seeing him with muscles. :lol:

He may have had a flu, done a special diet, fasted or been working or whatever. People lose weight for alot of reasons, don't get carried away. It's ok to worry but don't get upset! He's always changed in frame but always remained slim. Somedays he looks skinnier than others but thats just natural for anyone. Don't get too obsessed with fears and worries for his health.

And for those who say 'omg whats he doing, whys he wearing that?'... Are you serious? :lol: this is pretty much normal everyday wear for Michael... he is Michael Jackson, he isn't known for being normal or in the box. I mean damn, how long will it take you guys to figure that shit out, rofl.

post of the day.

You're right,Bee.Thank you very much! :wub:

OMG MY DEAR DEAR MICHAEL!!!!!!

HE LOOKS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH :wild:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :wub:

This is Michael when it is relaxed .... uhmmmm sweet!
:)

hmmm, the pictures look retouched to me, the armes are too skinny, eather it's retouched, eather it's just this suit makes him look like that, or it's just the way the pictures came out.

That is not true at all.
Michael wears pjs in public all the time, it's nothing unusual.
He obviously realized people are gonna take pictures of him, he chose to use the main entrance for christ sake! My guess is, it was a spontaneous trip and he didn't even bother to change.

Last edited:

I imagine he eats plenty, just always had had an extremely fast metabolism and you know he's probably for hours at a stretch dancing, maybe every day - in preparation for everything that's coming around the bend

and when MJ dances, no small amount of energy goes into it :lol:

he does look super! :wub:

love the outfit

it says "I do what I want, how I want, when I want, I'm comfortable with myself and I. AM. FREE.!"

Back