Please read - Katherine Jackson vs. AEG Live Case organization and (possible) transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say wait unless something comes up and we really can't wait 3 days for.

As I said we can buy daily transcripts at $1.50 a page but if we wait 3 days we can get almost 30% more transcripts for the same amount of money - as the price goes down to $1.05 per page.

so the question is do we want to be quick but buy less, or do we want to be delayed but be able to buy more.

I say we wait to get more, but how do we choose which ones we will get if we are not going to get all of them?
I don't think we need to get detective Martinez or Sennet's testimonies, and similar to theirs, there will be more important testimonies to come, and Ivy does great job with summaries from tweets and articles:)

We will maintain a discussion here about what to get and not to get. Also obviously members who have donated to the fund will have more say.

We are getting the opening statements and actually already paid for them. We are now waiting for the 3 day delay to get them. When we post the summaries , I will also provide the necessary information to contribute to the transcript fund for anyone that's interested.

Senneff and Martinez we talked about it among ourselves (staff + current donator) and decided not to get them. Senneff's testimony is pretty similar to his testimony during criminal trial and Martinez testimony was clear from the media reports.

I personally only want to hear from people who were there when Michael was alive and who haven't yet testified exhaustively on criminal trial. So I would vote no to paramedics, investigators, hired experts etc. as well as probably Kenny Ortega, Michael Amir Williams, etc (unless it's clear from the media reports that they had something new to say), but definitely yes to family members, Murray, Phillips, Branca, MJ's past doctors, etc.

And 3 days delay is perfectly fine. It's not about knowing first, it's about having a fuller picture in perspective.

Im willing to donate for transcripts as well

does anyone know, is it possible to get hold of charts/exhibits shown to the jury?

i'm thinking it could be helpful if we had charts shown during testimony from expert witnesses even if we don't get the transcripts.

most of the info he gave (except the 31 propofol deaths) will be in the autopsy report. I still have it somewhere and can upload it somewhere tomorrow if that can help. Let me know , I can do it tomorrow evening, western europe time.

I would like to donate for the transcripts too, though I can't give much at the moment.

ETA : oh, sorry, I realise you are not specifically talking about Anderson.... time for bed...

thanks bouee re the autopsy report.

about charts shown to jury: there will be a lot of expert testimony during this trial and maybe we could get hold of some of the charts shown to jurors since we won't be able to afford all of the transcripts. the charts could help us understand better what is said in court. but i don't know how such exhibits can be accessed. are they filed online somewhere?

I don't think the graphics admitted as evidence by the Judge can be made public unless the judge grant it, since no cameras are allowed in the courtroom and the evidence admitted must remain in custody for the jury to see if wanted while delibering for a verdict as we saw in the CM trial.

Also, in the book about the 2005 trial "Conspiracy", by Aphrodite Jones, she published some photos admitted as evidence in the trial WITH the judge permission. (However, that was a criminal trial and I know there have been some changes in LA in relation to court records...; so I cannot be a hundred per cent certain...)

does anyone know, is it possible to get hold of charts/exhibits shown to the jury?

i'm thinking it could be helpful if we had charts shown during testimony from expert witnesses even if we don't get the transcripts.

I think this would be good also.

I haven't checked this thread untill now but I am more than willing to contribute to buying transcripts! I favor more for less, in other words the three days delay is fine. As long as we get to the bottom of things.

we got the opening statements, I will be posting detailed summaries of them over the weekend.

the next testimony we are getting is karen faye.

Ivy, can we see the transcripts themselves, for reference, in addition to summaries?

Ivy, can we see the transcripts themselves, for reference, in addition to summaries?

^^Ivy said it is illegal to post the transcripts on the internet. That is why she is making summaries of them. The forum would get into big trouble.

Petrarose is right. Transcripts are copyright owned by the reporters. So posting or sharing them is not an option - not for now and not for a significant amount of time.

I agree. Setting up a transcript fund will deplete the negativity and bring forth the truth from what actually happened at the trial vs. what the tabloids and tv stations wants to say

I take it that the transcripts are produced daily so in order to get Karen Faye's full testimony we will need to purchase at least 2 days worth of transcripts?

ETA: It's occurred to me that we will probably want to purchase quite a few transcripts, I for one would like to read Karen Faye, all of the Jacksons, Kenny Ortega and all of AEG's plus I'm sure the list will go on. That is an awful lot of transcripts which don't come cheap, it's a long shot but are there any other fan forums also considering buying the transcripts, and if so I am wondering if we could share the purchasing? I don't mean non-members sending MJJC money, but they buy one and share it with Ivy and vice versa.

Last edited:
I have a question about buying the transcripts :
- do we have to get a person's full testimony or just buy one or two certain pages ? If the answer is yes, how can you pick them ? Do you have to know the page number or can you ask for a particular part (related to this or that). I'm thinking we could be interested in just parts of testimonies in the future, not necessarily the whole testimony for certain people.

I will donate in june, I'm too short for money in may.

we can get testimony on witness basis or we can get a morning / afternoon session.

btw we just got Karen Faye, hopefully summary will be done over the weekend

Do the contributions are made thru PayPal? The donate@MJJCommunity.com takes me to Outlook. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Yes they are made through paypal. I just noticed that page for transcripts doesn't explain to anyone "HOW" to make a donation.. just says to send donation to ..

HOW
Aquarius donate@mjjcommunity.com takes you to outlook because it is a email address. what you need to do is open a paypal account at http://paypal.com and fund it. Then you can use the "send money" section there to send a donation to donate@mjjcommunity.com and state what the donation is for .. MJJC Transcript fund _ I hope that helps. Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks Petra. Something is wrong with the link or the site, I got "Internal Server Error" screen. Can I just do it thru PayPal?

Thanks Qbee. I tried it & it works but I have problems with my credit card. I have a new one & forgot to add it. I will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back