Please read - Katherine Jackson vs. AEG Live Case organization and (possible) transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I tried again, the account "donate@mjjcommunity.com" comes automatically. I just called PayPal, they said it seems there's a problem with the merchant/recipient server, it wasn't accepting payments. I don't know if that's correct but I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow. Hope I'm luckier next time. Thanks again.

ETA: The donation will have to wait. I called PayPal again & this time I received better info. My account needs to be verified because I'm using a different credit card. So, I can't make the donation until probably mon. or tues. Sorry.

Last edited:
I for one would like to read Karen Faye, all of the Jacksons, Kenny Ortega and all of AEG's plus I'm sure the list will go on.
I'd also suggest the purchase of Travis Payne's transcript, he's not exactly AEG's and as he said "he doesn't have a dog in this race"...

Last edited:
^^ If we are going to get Gonga's testimony, I don't think we can afford to get anyone else:)
How many days he has already testified and it is not even over yet?

Yes, I'm wondering if we should wait before getting his transcripts. Phillips or Ortega could be far more interesting, maybe we should wait and make a choice.
There is a lot of "I don't remember " , and both lawyers asked him about his previous jobs, both things would not really be worth buying, so another option would be to get partial transcripts.

Yes, partial testimony might be a right option. In the case of Payne's I'm particularly interested in the 2nd day, cross and re-direct, where he apparently contradicts himself about something vital related to CM and his role at night with MJ and what everybody knew or assumed...

Gongaware or Phillips are not admitting they knew anything about any sleeping issues, so we are not going to learn anything new from their transcripts, that's why at least in this aspect other testimonies, like Ortega's or Payne's are valuable.

Smoothlugar, I agree with you about Travis' testimony. There could be important info there.

if we are short with money, maybe I can suggest we wait for Ortega and Phillips to testify, before making a decision about Travis and Gongaware transcripts.

Ortega should confirm what Travis said + give more info since he was in more meetings. If there are discrepencies with Travis, then we could consider buying Travis second day.

What do you think ?

^^ I agree with you, Bouee. Ortega was more involved, so maybe we should wait for his testimony before deciding on that of Travis. (Yet I cannot understand his apparent conflicting contradictions in the aspect I commented before, but maybe later we will be able to "understand" better the reason behind or what actually was said or questioned)

actually yeah we changed out approach to "wait and later buy it"

As you know we planed to get Gongaware and Phillips but they are /will spending multiple days on the witness stand and the transcripts will cost thousands. If we buy them we will not be able to get anything else.

So the current plan is to finish Karen Faye when she testifies and look to other people's testimonies - probably shorter ones- and get those. If there's any money left we will go back and get the ones we skipped. We just don't want to spend our money upfront and later not be able to get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back