Positive websites and videos that celebrate MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson's Lesser Known Quotes

Thriller_-_On_the_set_(12-1982)-klein.jpg

"When children listen to music, they don't just listen. They melt into the melody and flow with the rhythm. Something inside starts to unfold its wings - soon the child and the music are one."
— Michael Jackson

"Hope is such a beautiful word, but it often seems very fragile. Life is still being needlessly hurt and destroyed."
— Michael Jackson

"Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist."
— Michael Jackson (Dancing the Dream)

"People ask me how I make music. I tell them I just step into it. It's like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song."
— Michael Jackson

Capitol_Hill_Congress_Meeting_(31-03-2004)-klein.jpg

"All of us are products of our childhood."
— Michael Jackson

"When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. [...] In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love. "

"In their innocence, very young children know themselves to be light and love. If we will allow them, they can teach us to see ourselves the same way. "
— Michael Jackson

"We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment."
— Michael Jackson

Dorchester_Studio_London_(07-10-2005)-klein.jpg

"Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche. "
— Michael Jackson

"They say that parenting is like dancing. You take one step, your child takes another."
— Michael Jackson

"I trembled to think of a world without stars. No guide for the sailor to trust at see, no jewels to dazzle our sense of beauty [...] But all around the globe, the air is so dirty and the lights from the cities are so bright that for some people few stars can be seen anymore. A generation of children may grow up seeing a blank sky and asking, "Did there used to be stars there?"

Michael_Jackson_arrives_in_London_(22-05-2007)-klein.jpg

"And that's what innocence is. It's simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view. If you are locked into a pattern of thinking and responding, your creativity gets blocked. You miss the freshness and magic of the moment. Learn to be innocent again, and that freshness never fades."
— Michael Jackson

Michael_in_Japan_(10-1987)-klein.jpg

"To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music?"
— Michael Jackson

"A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."

"But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me."

"I'm going to search for my star until I find it. It's hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder."

Pepsi_Press_Conference_(01-03-1988)-klein.jpg

"When all life is seen as divine, everyone grows wings."
— Michael Jackson

"Each song is a child I nourish and give my love to. But even if you have never written a song, your life is a song. How can it not be?"
— Michael Jackson

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. The Creator and the creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing — until there is only ... the dance."

Source:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1354250.Michael_Jackson

Michael Jackson - Planet Earth

I don't know about you, but I love Michael's voice when he recites his poem 'Planet Earth'.
The video offers a view of our planet, the way Michael's envisioned it for us and for the future generations as well. In combination with the music, it is almost a spiritual experience. Very inspirational too. Enjoy!

The Michael Jackson Influence

It's been great fun these past couple weeks rediscovering Michael Jackson and exploring the full extent of his impact and inspiration. A few weeks back, The NY Times gave an OK run-down of MJ's dance influences, comparing him to Fred Astaire (duh), John Travolta (uh...), and Audrey Hepburn (wha?!). Although they totally forget or neglect to mention James Brown and Elvis, which little MJ mentions himself on several televised appearances with the Jackson 5 during which the show host inevitably takes him aside for special questioning and mega future heartthrob points (see The Dating Game). In light of being unable to find anything better, we'd like to take a moment to showcase some of the lesser-known and most direct demonstrations of MJ influences here on the front page:

No doubt whatsoever that this MGM mega-musical, The Band Wagon (1953 dir. Vincente Minelli), directly informed the story, style, and structure of the Smooth Criminal video. After it became very clear very quickly that MJ would never be able to venture in public dare he subject himself to a swarm of fans no fewer than the population of a small village, he began renting movies as a source of amusement and contact with the outside world. Certainly this was one of those movies.

But before there was Smooth Criminal, there was nine-year-old MJ, whose magic-in-the-making can best be witnessed above in his (and his brothers') 1968 audition for Motown Records (which they nailed, obviously). Note the STRONG JAMES BROWN INFLUENCE.

rebel.jpg

And while most people would liken the "Beat It" video to a West Side Story homage, we prefer to cite James Dean's seminal Rebel Without A Cause the more accurate comparison, as both the knife fight and the red jacket can be found in the latter while only dancing gangs (with guns--not knives) are included in the former. Also you have to give MJ some credit and trust he would rather model himself after the everlasting legendary Jimmy Dean as opposed to whatsisname MariaMaria in West Side Story. (Also surely Rebel Without A Cause [1955 - written in 1944] was itself a source of inspiration to the writers and directors of West Side Story [1961 - written in 1957].)

Link to Michael Jackson Space Game :
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25348

And while Michael Jackson, in turn, lent his likeness to countless works of film and television, the real original cultural contribution was in the form of the video game. 1UP.com published an excellent article on Michael Jackson's Influence on Gaming on the day of his death.

We could go on, but that was just a little taste to get you started on your own. Now give a comb through our MJ video archives and see for yourself the Michael Jackson cause-and-effect!

Source:
http://imamissmichaeljackson.com/michael-jackson-influence

Chronology of Michael Jackson in Pictures

This is a lovely slideshow of MJ through the years, accompanied by that magical song "Speechless". Even though the chronology might be off at times, to me it is not about getting the years in perfect order, but rather capturing the essence of his being, the pure love radiating from his eyes and his wonderful smile.

Audiotape that Michael Jackson sent to Mr. Morito (Chairman of Sony0

That One in the Mirror (Written by Michael Jackson0

I wanted to change the world, so I got up one morning and looked in the mirror. That one looking back said, There is not much time left. The earth is wracked with pain. Children are starving. Nations remain divided by mistrust and hatred. Everywhere the air and water have been fouled almost beyond help. Do something!
That one in the mirror felt very angry and desperate. Everything looked like a mess, a tragedy, a disaster. I decided he must be right. Didnt I feel terrible about these things, too, just like him? The planet was being used up and thrown away. Imagining earthly life just one generation from now made me feel panicky.

It was not hard to find the good people who wanted to solve the earths problems. As I listened to their solutions, I thought, There is so much good will here, so much concern. At night before going to bed, that one in the mirror looked back at me seriously, Now well get somewhere, he declared. If everybody does their part.

But everybody didnt do their part. Some did, but were they stopping the tide? Were pain, starvation, hatred, and pollution about to be solved? Wishing wouldnt make it so — I knew that. When I woke up the next morning, that one in the mirror looked confused. Maybe its hopeless, he whispered. Then a sly look came into his eyes, and he shrugged. But you and I will survive. At least we are doing all right.

I felt strange when he said that. There was something very wrong here. A faint suspicion came to me, one that had never dawned so clearly before. What if that one in the mirror isnt me? He feels separate. He sees problems out there to be solved. Maybe they will be, maybe they wont. Hell get along. But I dont feel that way — those problems arent out there, not really. I feel them inside me. A child crying in Ethiopia, a sea gull struggling pathetically in an oil spill, a mountain gorilla being mercilessly hunted, a teenage soldier trembling with terror when he hears the planes fly over: Arent these happening in me when I see and hear about them?

The next time I looked in the mirror, that one looking back had started to fade. It was only an image after all. It showed me a solitary person enclosed in a neat package of skin and bones. Did I once think you were me? I began to wonder. I am not so separate and afraid. The pain of life touches me, but the joy of life is so much stronger. And it alone will heal. Life is the healer of life, and the most I can do for the earth is to be its loving child.

That one in the mirror winced and squirmed. He hadnt thought so much about love. Seeing problems was much easier, because love means complete self-honesty. Ouch!

Oh, friend, I whispered to him, do you think anything can solve problems without love? That one in the mirror wasnt sure. Being alone for so long, not trusting others and being trusted by others, it tended to detach itself from the reality of life. Is love more real than pain? he asked.

I cant promise that it is. But it might be. Lets discover, I said. I touched the mirror with a grin. Lets not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come. That one in the mirror smiled shyly. He was realizing we could be best friends. We could be more peaceful, more loving, more honest with each other every day.

Would that change the world? I think it will, because Mother Earth wants us to be happy and to love her as we tend her needs. She needs fearless people on her side, whose courage comes from being part of her, like a baby who is brave enough to walk because Mother is holding out her arms to catch him. When that one in the mirror is full of love for me and for him, there is no room for fear. When we were afraid and panicky, we stopped loving this life of ours and this earth. We disconnected. Yet how can anybody rush to help the earth if they feel disconnected? Perhaps the earth is telling us what she wants, and by not listening, we fall back on our own fear and panic.
One thing I know: I never feel alone when I am earths child. I do not have to cling to my personal survival as long as I realize, day by day, that all of life is in me. The children and their pain; the children and their joy. The ocean swelling under the sun; the ocean weeping with black oil. The animals hunted in fear; the animals bursting with the sheer joy of being alive.

This sense of the world in me is how I always want to feel. That one in the mirror has his doubts sometimes. So I am tender with him. Every morning I touch the mirror and whisper, Oh, friend, I hear a dance. Will you be my partner? Come.

**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**
(published 1992)

[size=+2]Michael Jackson was the major inspiration and motivator for my involvement in the issue of safe blood for Africa[/size]

On March 31, 2004, Michael Jackson visited the Capitol Hill office of Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA) where he conferred with the Congressman and staff promoting the ongoing fight against AIDS in Africa.

MJandCongChakaFattah.jpg

"Michael Jackson was the major inspiration and motivator for my involvement in the issue of safe blood for Africa,” Congressman Fattah said today. “I’m proud of the fact that since I began advocating for the safe blood initiative, we have gone from zero to 35 Safe Blood Centers across Africa, with American funding."

-Congressman Chaka Fattah

Source: http://www.mj-777.com/

Michael Jackson promotes AIDS awareness

On March 31, 2004 Michael meets with several Black congressmen in Washington DC to promote AIDS awareness. While he does not speak in this video he does use non-verbal communication and at the end he gives a free clinic in clapping.
("Hey b*tch, you call THAT clapping ? That ain't clapping, I'll show ya clapping till ya ears pop!")

disclaimer: Michael did not utter these words ever.

Michael Jackson performs at Bill Clinton's Gala(full)

Before he starts to perform, Michael tells the audience about his friend Ryan White and he asks then president-elect Bill Clinton to commit the resources needed to eliminate the awful disease AIDS. He then performs Gone Too Soon and Heal The World.
After Ryan's passing he attended his funeral on April 11, 1990 and kept in touch with Ryan's mother throughout the years, calling her for Mother's Day.

Thanks for the vids!

While he does not speak in this video he does use non-verbal communication and at the end he gives a free clinic in clapping.
("Hey b*tch, you call THAT clapping ? That ain't clapping, I'll show ya clapping till ya ears pop!")

disclaimer: Michael did not utter these words ever.

^^
hahahaha my favourite bit

Valley man, former Jackson bodyguard, remembers pop star
Reported by: Kyle Burke

originalvx.jpg

James Van Norman with Michael Jackson

James Van Norman worked as a bodyguard for Michael Jackson for almost 10 years.

For the last three of those, he also managed the Neverland Ranch.

Van Normon, who is currently living in Ahwatukee, says he was absolutely devastated when he heard the news of Jackson's passing, saying that he didn't believe it at first.

He remembers Jackson as man who was, "just a big kid at heart," and someone who devoted a lot of energy and time to helping sick and underpriveliged children everywhere.

Van Norman wants everyone to remember Jackson as the thoughtful, kind and generous person that he was.

"He was a loving caring generous person, and he really was," said Van Norman. And if you didn't know him then you can't say the things that people do say about him sometimes."

But then there was Michael

. . and he was nothing like the demonic persona the media created of him. Not at all.

Some of the best stories we get of what Michael was really like as a person and a performer are those from sound engineers, lighting crew, dancers, make-up artists, costume designers, musicians, directors, artists, and others who worked closely with him on various videos, albums, tours or other creative endeavors.

The following article, from Philips Vari-Lite, a production lighting company whose crew worked with Michael Jackson on quite a few of his major tours, reveals some amusing and amazing things about our Prince of Peace.

InTheLight.jpg

A RETROSPECTIVE OF LIFE ON THE ROAD WITH MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael may not have known technically what he was asking for, but he knew in his head artistically what he wanted. Sometimes he would say ‘Can I have lots of white light here?’ or ‘Can I have a white light over my head?’ and of course we would do what we could to make it happen. It got to a point where I could guess what he wanted because I knew how he was thinking as far as lighting goes. The beauty of our working relationship was that I could reach deep into my imagination and know that I wasn’t going too far. Nothing was too outlandish for him.

–Peter Morse

Michael was different than anyone else I had ever worked with, said Waits. He was thoroughly involved but not necessarily at the very beginning of something. He waited until we had something established and he would edit, comment, and ask for additions. And he’d ask for them very quickly. In the first days of rehearsals I was asked to program as many chase effects that I could, and I got up to about 140 chases before Michael showed up ready to see what we had. After all the chase sequences and a brief conversation the lighting designer informed me Michael wanted to use all 140 chases in a single song. So at that point we learned maybe we should only show him a little bit at a time.

–Benny Kirkham

In 1988, the year prior to the wall coming down in Germany, we played the Reichstag, the old Parliament. Concerts were performed on the front grounds and you could hit the Berlin Wall with a rock from the back door of the venue. We raised extra lighting and sound gear so something could be heard and seen on the other side. We were told that the size of the audience listening in the street on the other side of the wall was 10 times the size of what was out front, which was a complete sell-out. That was one of the most memorable moments that I have ever been a part of and to be a part of it with a Michael Jackson tour makes it even more so.

–Jim Waits

On our tour, Michael was definitely an international ambassador of peace. We had some moments in the show that were just incredible. We had a scene where there was this huge bombed out city, with smoke drifting between the destroyed buildings. We had a lot of local people mixed in with our dancers and then they’d sing Earth Song. The chorus was ‘What about us. What about us.’ and at the end of the song this blinding light and a tank would come through from upstage. This tank was truly one of a kind and Michael would stand in front of the tank as if he were in Tiananmen Square stopping it in its tracks. The tank driver then jumped out of the tank, the gun turret would turn, the hatch popped open and the driver would point a gun at Michael. Michael would reach out and lower the gun causing the tank driver to become overwhelmed with emotion and then a little girl, a local, would come up to the driver and give him a flower as everyone began to sing ‘Heal the World.’ That was followed up by flags of every nation waving around as they played the classic tune ‘Pictures at an Exhibition’ with big, bombastic horns as the dancers and the performers would wave these enormous banners with all the flags of all the nations that we were going to tour. It was extraordinary. You can not underestimate what Michael’s popularity was and still is overseas no matter where we went, and we went to some places in Eastern Europe that not too many years before there actually were tanks in the streets. There were people becoming quite emotional all over the world, and that is one memory that will stay with me forever.

–Benny Kirkham

One memory I will always have of Michael Jackson is the very first meeting I had with him which was kind of an early production meeting to discuss ideas for the ‘Dangerous’ tour. In Michael I found a guy who was one of the warmest and most funny people I had ever met which was not quite the image others saw publically. He was full of jokes while relating some great stories from his past and he was extremely down to earth. My first connection with him told me that he was approachable and definitely had big eyes for big things; not only for his career, but for his shows. He was such a creative person which is a dream come true for a lighting designer.

One day in rehearsals, Michael was ready to practice the opening number and he came catapulting out of what we called the ‘toaster’ flying out of a hole and landing on both feet. He was wearing that iconic metallic suit with the sunglasses and long hair with a rigid stare off into the distance. The first day he did this with about 50 of the crew and dancers watching and he just stood there for about four minutes. We were all looking nervously at each other, wondering what he was doing. Then, he very slowly raised his hand up, grabbed his sunglasses and took them off. It felt like forever and then he did a spin kick and the music started. So of course I’m wondering why he takes such a long pause. Well, the reason is he knew exactly how long he needed to hold that pose for the crowd. The first time we did it live in front of Munich stadium his pause was exactly to the second, the same amount of time that he was doing in rehearsal, and the crowd was going wild. He just knew.

–Peter Morse

I think he’ll be remembered well and a lot of the controversy surrounding his life will subside. In the end, he will simply be remembered for what he did best, which was perform his music as only he could.

–Gregg Brooks

It’s hard to say where Michael will fall in the hierarchy of musical artists. People thought there would never be anybody who could surpass Elvis, and then there were The Beatles. People thought no one would surpass The Beatles, but then there was Michael.

–Benny Kirkham

Source: http://www.mj-777.com/

Michael Jackson - For All Time

This song appeared on the Thriller 25 album. It is a wonderful song and for some reason this part of the lyrics really jumped out :

"...Somebody once said its the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell
when two hearts belong so well..."

Last edited:
Michael and his sunglasses

mjgrammys.jpg

With an armload of Grammy's at the 1984 Grammy Awards he needed Quincy Jones to re-adjust his shades for him.

sunglasses2.jpg

A compilation of MJ's shades throughout the years. The Ray-Ban aviators were made popular by him in the 80's.

mj_aviator.jpg

What to do if you're kinda shy and in need of some privacy every now and then ? "I just put on these shades so I gotta look nobody in the eye.Plus there's the added bonus of checking out the chicks,unnoticed, hee hee"

mj_aviator2.jpg

I love you most, really, I do!From the bottom of my heart and my soul

mj_aviator3.jpg

mj92.jpg

Michael%20Jackson%201999.jpg

10hr1gn.jpg

Ray-Ban-3025-Aviator-Michael-Jackson-big.jpg

The King of Pop Michael Jackson sported large Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglasses during his announcement in March 2009 of his last shows in London. The glasses were black with mirror lenses, a style he used to wear quite often in the last few years of his life.

In the 1980s Michael Jackson sported more Carrera style large sunglasses, and sometimes he could be seen with the classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers, for example during his suprise appearence in the Arsenio Hall talkshow.

Source: http://www.sunglassesid.com/ray-ban-3025-large-aviator-michael-jackson.html

Michael Jackson and his Sunglasses

Through the years you can see Mj sporting different kinds of Ray-Ban sunglasses. In his book Moonwalk he said that he wore the sunglasses because he was too shy and couldn't look people in the eye, but also for a little privacy.
They say that a person's eyes are the windows of the soul. And one way of keeping his thoughts and feelings to himself was through the protection of his shades. He gave so much of himself and asked so little in return.

MJ Takes off his Glasses at Grammy '84

...Okay then and for the girls in the back!"
Oww Michael, this only makes us love you more!! :heart:

Michael Jackson "Extremely Well Read" Had 10,000 Books

The King of Pop a dweeby book lovin’ geek?

Apparently so, and hooray. He was an avid reader who had an appropriately majestic library at Neverland that held 10,000 volumes on its shelves, according to two recent Los Angeles newspaper articles.

In the midst of a lengthy interview in the L.A. Weekly, Jackson attorney Bob Sanger revealed the following as his last of three golden attributes that defined the Gloved One.

“Michael was extremely well-read…I knew Michael, but I got to know him a lot better at the trial. The judge was doing jury selection, and it was time for break. Judge Melville said, 'Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to know that jury service is very, Tvery important.' He's trying to convince people not to have stupid excuses to get out of jury service. All judges do this. He says, 'The jury system is a very time-honored system. It's been around for 200 years. We're going to take a break and come back in 15 minutes.’

“We stand up and the judge leaves, and Michael turns to me and says, ‘Bob, the jury system is much older than 200 years, isn't it?’ I said, 'Well, yeah, it goes back to the Greeks.' He says, 'Oh yeah, Socrates had a jury trial, didn't he?' I said, 'Yeah, well, you know how it turned out for him.' Michael says, 'Yeah, he had to drink the hemlock.' That's just one little tidbit. We talked about psychology, Freud and Jung, Hawthorne, sociology, black history and sociology dealing with race issues. But he was very well read in the classics of psychology and history and literature.

“He loved to read. He had over 10,000 books at his house. And I know that because - and I hate to keep referring to the case, because I don't want the case - the case should not define him. But one of the things that we learned - the DA went through his entire library and found, for instance, a German art book from 1930-something. And it turned out that the guy who was the artist behind the book had been prosecuted by the Nazis. Nobody knew that, but then the cops get up there and say, 'We found this book with pictures of nude people in it.' But it was art, with a lot of text. It was art. And they found some other things, a briefcase that didn't belong to him that had some Playboys in it or something. But they went through the guy's entire house, 10,000 books. And it caused us to do the same thing, and look at it.”

“And there were places that he liked to sit, and you could see the books with his bookmarks in it, with notes and everything in it where he liked to sit and read. And I can tell you from talking to him that he had a very - especially for someone who was self-taught, as it were, and had his own reading list - he was very well-read. And I don't want to say that I'm well-read, but I've certainly read a lot, let's put it that way, and I enjoy philosophy and history and everything myself, and it was very nice to talk to him, because he was very intellectual, and he liked to talk about those things. But he didn't flaunt it, and it was very seldom that he would initiate the conversation like that, but if you got into a conversation like that with him, he was there.”

I’ll Be There
As reported in the L.A. Times. Doug Dutton, proprietor of the legendary and now, alas, defunct, Dutton's Books in Brentwood, was at a dinner with people from Book Soup, Skylight and other L.A. bookstores.

"Someone mentioned that Michael Jackson had been in their store," Dutton recalled. “Everybody said he'd shopped in their store too."

Doug first met Jackson in the early 1980s when the icon came in his shop wearing "very large sunglasses" and a suit of bodyguards. MJ was solitary and quiet. "There was no display of 'I'm Michael Jackson,'” he recalled. "I don't remember him actually saying anything." Jackson bought four-five books during visits.

Doug’s brother, Dave, remembers getting a call in the late '80s - early '90s from an MJ minion, who requested that the shop be closed early so Jackson could privately shop. "We did close early," Dave said. Then, "about a quarter to nine he showed up in a big van. Once you got over the initial caution because of those burly guys with him, he was very nice. He loved the poetry section," Dave’s son Dirk asserts that Ralph Waldo Emerson was Jackson's favorite author. "I think you would find a great deal of the transcendental, all-accepting philosophy in his lyrics."

I would have bet the farm that, considering his obsession, Michael Jackson would have been a compulsive collector of all things Peter Pan, the collecting completist’s completist, acquiring every single edition of the book, every scrap of paper associated with it, and everything from the story’s subsequent incarnations.

"He was a longtime and valued customer," a spokesperson for Hennessey + Ingalls, the renowned art and architecture bookstore in Santa Monica, said in the L.A. Times piece.

It turns out that Michael Jackson was a sort of Johnny Appleseed of reading, spreading books to all children. Former Los Angeles resident Cynde Moya remembers that "back when I worked at the Bookstar in Culver City, his people would have us keep the store open after hours, and he'd come in with a vanload of kids, who could buy whatever books they wanted."

026.jpg

Source: http://www.bookpatrol.net/2009/07/michael-jackson-extremely-well-read-had.html

Love Story Michael Jackson

Just seeing Michael smile that irresistible smile, that happy grin, makes you love him even more! :heart:

Rare Michael Jackson interview with Diann Collins Chapter 1

Rare Michael Jackson interview with Diann Collins Chapter 2

Rare Michael Jackson interview with Diann Collins Chapter 3

Rare Michael Jackson interview with Diann Collins Final Chapter

Simply Michael Jackson!!

Here you see the attributes combined together that were Michael's trademark, like his sunglasses, his belts, his armbraces, his finger tapes, his arm bands.
Unique and one of a kind. Often imitated but never surpassed. There can and will be only one Michael Jackson! :heart:

Michael Jackson - A gift from God

The video is not in HQ but together with the music it is still very touching.
The song is "I cried for you" by Katie Melua.
I hope you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back