Post pix of all the WOMEN Michael has dated HERE* (Rumoured romances included)

Thanks :D...That's a very nice picture of MJ and DR. These pictures posted are very nice..hope there is more to come!!!

Hi

No it is not Michael, sorry you are late with that one. It was research up and found to be a PR stunt by his PR crew. The pics was found to have been taken in March 2007 by his PR crewman with a MJ impersonator to help MJ image. It was release in July because everyone saw MJ in the wheelchair and they dont want people to think MJ is ill. At the same time he was suppose to have done that pics, he was out here in Las Vegas at a bookstore with his children.

Also MJ hands are pail white due to vitiligo disorder, not red and blue as if his hand was burnt. Not only that his nails is dark brown looking not clear white. Also, MJ do not walk with his hands in his pocket, nor do he walks fast, or bounce when he walks.

Are you serious? I didn't know that, it seems unusual that they did a stunt. they could just release a statement saying " MJ is not ill". where the wheelchair pics real than?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJbabe21
Does anyone have the pictures oh Him and Diana Ross?its is in Black and White.. one is of him holding her from behind and in the other she is holding him from behind. its cute. idk howelse to describe it.. i know that picture of him and her is in his book "Moonwalk".

1044l.JPG

MJ&Diana%202.jpg

Diana!.jpg

MJ&Diana81.jpg

Grammy%201980.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics all!
Allot of them i hadn't see before! :)
I think that michael really needs a woman now.. just to make him laugh :)

when they mentioned Michael they said it was a publicity stunt

Do not get mad at that. The media are fools. They think the "know" but they really do not. Not imply anything, just saying.

Well, I am liking the thread so far. Let me find some pictures and post them. Thanks L.J for that comment.

From MJJPictures.com (BTW, why this site doesn't have the pics of MJ and Madonna at the Oscars?)

002.jpg

MJ being kissed by Diana Ross.

006.jpg

MJ and his date Brooke Sheilds

032.jpg

MJ and Diana again

003.jpg

MJ and Diana. I LOVE this couple! :)

001.jpg

MJ and Brooke in the 1990s.

Last edited:
To be REAL here regarding the Michael and Madge pictures: we do not know for a fact if it was pr or not. Both of them were releasing things in 1991 and they decided togo to the Oscars together. Who truly knows if it was for PR or just two people going to some award show together. To be honest, I see nothing wrong with PR stunts. It doesn't really mean anything other than a celebrity doing something to promote something. It worked for both Michael and Madonna - Dangerous was a huge hit and Truth and Dare was a huge hit. BTw, I didn't even know MJJpictures.com had the pics of MJ and Madonna. I was looking for them. LOL.

sheryl crow, there were rumours, right?

Yes, there were rumors. Nothing but rumors. However, she did tell Howard Stern a story about her and MJ and a certain bet. I do not want to get into it in detail because it is too adult and children do read this board.

To my knowledge MJ only claim Tatum O'neal, Brooke Sheilds, Lisa Marie Presley, Debbie Rowe

HAHAHAHAHA. I am sorry, but please. Don't make me laugh. MJ did a lot of things in the public eye that always isn't the truth. I think it is best to just take these supposed relationships with a grain of salt. Seriously. People can become a "couple" based on money and pr to simply get people to noticed.

Are you serious? I didn't know that, it seems unusual that they did a stunt. they could just release a statement saying " MJ is not ill".

A source close to MJ told Access Hollywood) that MJ is not ill and he does the wheel chair mess because he simply likes to do that. MJ said in an interview that people recognized him by the way he walks.

^^ Nice pictures, can't wait to see more with MJ and the ladies..:D

the topic title says "rumored" but here's a couple..of my favs

mjdiana_0019.jpg

michaelanddiana-being-cute.jpg

mjdiana_008.jpg

mjlm005.jpg

t.gif
oscar.jpg
80s-mjsc2.jpg

Last edited:
Im sorry to ask you this `michaeltruefriend`but where did you find this information about mj with the blonde girl saying that it is from 2007 , it was in mtl the 9th of july 2008 not in 2007 ....HAHAHA people are so mixed sometimes :hysterical:, at least im curious to know where you find that kind of information?? thankyou ....

I am loving the pics. Very cute. In my eyes, MJ and Diana were a couple! Heck, MJ said plenty times that he was in love with Diana. :D

Man, MJ and Madonna, wow!!! I love those pics of them. The chemistry was totally there.

in his speech for the Hall of fame awards Michael said "Daiana Ross is another other for me "
Maddona and MJ are good friends but Madonna her self said in an interview that thy appear together for Puplicity stunt... I also remeber that the guy who worked with Michael "if u remember the one with the ' ink pin notes' said that Michael told him that Madonna scared him...

I also remeber that the guy who worked with Michael "if u remember the one with the ' ink pin notes' said that Michael told him that Madonna scared him...

And that means, what exactly? If MJ was "afraid" of Madge, why did he go to the Oscars with her? I think that sometimes, people need to really examine what people say sometimes. Just saying. No offense, but actions speaks louder than words. Yeah, Madonna said that what she did with MJ was a PR stunt and your point? MJ is in the business and he did plenty of PR stunts. Just because they went to the Oscars and it was supposedly pr doesn't mean that they didn't have chemistry or that they did not have a good time together. Michael and Madonna were two of the biggest pop stars EVER at that time and maybe of all time and even if it was not a pr stunt, people will still believe it was because those two were huge stars and were releasing things that year.

Also, how can anyone say that they didn't like the pics of MJ and Madonna? They had more chemistry than MJ had with Debbie. LOL. It is so obvious in those pictures.

Hi

No it is not Michael, sorry you are late with that one. It was research up and found to be a PR stunt by his PR crew. The pics was found to have been taken in March 2007 by his PR crewman with a MJ impersonator to help MJ image. It was release in July because everyone saw MJ in the wheelchair and they dont want people to think MJ is ill. At the same time he was suppose to have done that pics, he was out here in Las Vegas at a bookstore with his children.

Also MJ hands are pail white due to vitiligo disorder, not red and blue as if his hand was burnt. Not only that his nails is dark brown looking not clear white. Also, MJ do not walk with his hands in his pocket, nor do he walks fast, or bounce when he walks.

So, that pic needs to be taken off and we should only put pics in here that MJ claim a relationship with and show MJ that we are above believing the tabloid rumors, because as my mother states a man is not yours unless he claims you himself and Michael stated that Grace was just his nanny, also Tatianna was just a women who perform with Michael. To my knowledge MJ only claim Tatum O'neal, Brooke Sheilds, Lisa Marie Presley, Debbie Rowe. MJ stated that it was a business Relationship w/Madonna to promote a song on his album although I think Madonna wanted to include MJ in her many men she has been with but it never worked out. So, not to be a downer but I believe what MJ states not the tabloids...

You're forgetting Diana Ross and Stephanie Mills. :dancin:

Why are there pics of MJ and Liz Taylor being posted in this thread? :huh: They never dated!

I thought that too, but then it does say "NON-RUMORED" and "RUMORED", "CONFIRMED OR NOT CONFIRMED". I seriously don't believe he dated Liz or Diana either but I guess since it was "RUMORED" it fits the thread.

This is not directed at you Andy but after going back and reading other people's posts, I'm really surprised at how many people are NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD OR THE VERY FIRST POST :scratch:. It clearly says, "RUMORED ROMANCES INCLUDED" I'm just saying. No disrespect to anyone! Party on...

Last edited:
I seriously don't believe he dated Liz or Diana

I am just curious, but why don't you think that MJ never dated Diana? Because she was older than him? Because he was 12 when he met her? I am just curious. A lot of fans like to assume that MJ never dated Diana but I always wanted to know why that was the case? The man has said some of the most wonderful things about his relationship/deep friendship with Diana. At one point, I believed he stated that he was madly in love with Diana.

I am just curious, but why don't you think that MJ never dated Diana? Because she was older than him? Because he was 12 when he met her? I am just curious. A lot of fans like to assume that MJ never dated Diana but I always wanted to know why that was the case? The man has said some of the most wonderful things about his relationship/deep friendship with Diana. At one point, I believed he stated that he was madly in love with Diana.

Yup, I def. remeber reading that he said he was madly in love with Diana Ross as well. Was it in the book "Moonwalk"?I believe so..?

The questions you ask here seem to be more of an assumption that I am on the same page as other fans you've encountered in terms of this discussion.
However, in my case it would have to be none of the above. I agree with you :agree:I believe that they had a loving relationship/friendship but just because he was in love with her doesn't neccessarily mean they dated ;D.
There are tons of people in the world who are in love & have deep feelings for people they are not now nor have ever dated.

There are tons of people in the world who are in love & have deep feelings for people they are not now nor have ever dated.

:yes: :) ^^ that is true.. but I never got why a person can be in love or have deep feelings for a person but they never ask out that person??sorry its was kind of out of topic, i was just talking about anyone in general....

Back