Post pix of all the WOMEN Michael has dated HERE* (Rumoured romances included)

tg.jpg

http://mjjr.net/news-i290-3.html

http://mjjr.net/content168.html

The relationship developed into a friendship. I continued to write him and he continued reading my letters. I flew other places to hang out with him. I was invited to his home and when he was filming the Wiz, I spent two separate weeks in New York visiting him. Once I was going to fly to London just to meet him there! My relationship with him actually affected me in a good way. I became a strong woman, independent and it surely kept me out of trouble. In wanting him to be proud of me, I never did drugs. I have never smoked cigarettes. And, I can gladly comment that I have never been drunk in my life. On the other side of things, I also never learned how to have a real relationship with men.

There are some pic's that were in other forum that are missing - MJ with an unknown girl at the shopping mall. Please post that.

I thought that too, but then it does say "NON-RUMORED" and "RUMORED", "CONFIRMED OR NOT CONFIRMED". I seriously don't believe he dated Liz or Diana either but I guess since it was "RUMORED" it fits the thread.

This is not directed at you Andy but after going back and reading other people's posts, I'm really surprised at how many people are NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD OR THE VERY FIRST POST :scratch:. It clearly says, "RUMORED ROMANCES INCLUDED" I'm just saying. No disrespect to anyone! Party on...

Thanks for highlighting what was stated in the first post.
For a moment I thought I was seeing something different from what
others were reading. Pics of other names mentioned have not been posted per the request of the Mods :yes:

MJBrookeShields.jpg

dangerousera39ou7.jpg

23jan14.jpg

lisa18.jpg

lisa7.jpg

nhnhjqe8.png

grmjfans240.jpg

badera406uq8.jpg

mike-madonna.jpg

Here I am...turned out I was just too much woman for the guy...I tired him out...
Oh well...

me.jpg

Can't help it...I gotta lot of energy!! LOL!

Last edited:
Here I am...turned out I was just too much woman for the guy...I tired him out...
Oh well...

me.jpg

Can't help it...I gotta lot of energy!! LOL!

lol Linda you are so funny

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The questions you ask here seem to be more of an assumption that I am on the same page as other fans you've encountered in terms of this discussion.
However, in my case it would have to be none of the above. I agree with you I believe that they had a loving relationship/friendship but just because he was in love with her doesn't neccessarily mean they dated .
There are tons of people in the world who are in love & have deep feelings for people they are not now nor have ever dated.

My questions were not assumptions, they were based on facts from what MJ stated many times in many publications, including Moonwalk, his autobiography. They could have dated, they could have had a loving relationship. Just because you do not think that he dated her doesn't mean that they did not in fact dated. I have a hard time buying the assumption that people have loving relationships with someone and never dated. MJ taking Diana to certain places is basically considered a date. MJ taking Madonna to the Oscars in 1991, was consider a date. A date does not always have to include loving someone. MJ had many dates with Brooke Sheilds. That doesn't mean that he had a deep or loving relationship with her.

There are some pic's that were in other forum that are missing - MJ with an unknown girl at the shopping mall. Please post that.

That girl was not his girlfriend. That was Randy's girlfriend.

Why is Liz Taylor posted on this thread? I thought that was his friend.

TSCM, thanks for posting that article.

Thanks for highlighting what was stated in the first post.
For a moment I thought I was seeing something different from what
others were reading. Pics of other names mentioned have not been posted per the request of the Mods :yes:

23jan14.jpg

Aw that's just cute!!:D

My comments

Tatum: Michael had said that Tatum was his first girl but in the program named The secret childhood of Michael Jackson by VH1 a guy named J. Randy Tarraborelli (Jackson's Family biographer) said it wasn't true: How credible is this guy?

LIZ TAYLOR: For me, Liz n' Michael look so gorgeous togheter, I remember about the roumor date but it's impossible because Liz is a mother for Michael, anyway it could had been great, they :wub each other sincerely :happy:

4lrd7r6.jpg

Lisa: In my opinion, I believe the marriage was genuin but they pomoted his :heart: so much, they tried to proove their :wub: was true. We can see that kind of cases that celebrities promote their marriages in a reality show 'n then the couple breaks up.
Personaly I don't like to have pics of Michael with his former women, I must admit these two are my fave :D

doodoo-with-lisa20106.jpg

awh65br.jpg

My comments

Tatum: Michael had said that Tatum was his first girl but in the program named The secret childhood of Michael Jackson by VH1 a guy named J. Randy Tarraborelli (Jackson's Family biographer) said it wasn't true: How credible is this guy?

LIZ TAYLOR: For me, Liz n' Michael look so gorgeous togheter, I remember about the roumor date but it's impossible because Liz is a mother for Michael, anyway it could had been great, they :wub each other sincerely :happy:

4lrd7r6.jpg

*** DO YOU SEE where MJ is LOOKING in this picture?? OMG!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Lisa: In my opinion, I believe the marriage was genuin but they pomoted his :heart: so much, they tried to proove their :wub: was true. We can see that kind of cases that celebrities promote their marriages in a reality show 'n then the couple breaks up.
Personaly I don't like to have pics of Michael with his former women, I must admit these two are my fave :D

doodoo-with-lisa20106.jpg

awh65br.jpg

That pic of MJ and Liz...is just too funny. Don't tell ME MJ wasn't checkin out Liz's cleavage in there or not...

My questions were not assumptions, they were based on facts from what MJ stated many times in many publications, including Moonwalk, his autobiography. They could have dated, they could have had a loving relationship. Just because you do not think that he dated her doesn't mean that they did not in fact dated. I have a hard time buying the assumption that people have loving relationships with someone and never dated. MJ taking Diana to certain places is basically considered a date. MJ taking Madonna to the Oscars in 1991, was consider a date. A date does not always have to include loving someone. MJ had many dates with Brooke Sheilds. That doesn't mean that he had a deep or loving relationship with her.

:doh: Wow!! This is a first for me and will certainly be the last. I don't do the little personal MJ debates. I never thought I'd get into one of these but Oh well...:D

When and at any point in my post did I say a date equated to love or vice versa. R u ok? I promise I'm not being sarcastic or mean when I ask that.

YOU asked me why I thought they didn't date. You said that he stated how in love with her he was and how deeply he spoke of her. YOU SAID THAT!! so I'm not sure why your telling me he took her certain places and that's basically dating. I said in response, that just because he said he was in love with her doesn't mean they dated. I answered your main question although you asked many. Please Reread the post.

Thats great that you are familiar with various publications and dates and all that good stuff but the questions I am refering to were the one's YOU asked of me "Do you think that because he was 12? or because She's older than him? These are the questions that seemed like more of assumptions to me. My response to you was that it was none of that. I even agreed with you that they had a loving relationship but you apparently missed that.

For you to put everyone in one box is perplexing to me. The world is a big place, people are different, circumstances are different, and things happen. It seems that this issue is a bit personal to you and is somewhat of an annoyance to you for some reason, so after this I won't be discussing it anymore because it's not that serious. Michael could date 50 people or none at all. You said your piece I said mine. Let's stick a fork in it. And maybe we're missing each other because we're talking about dating on a different levels. IDK

You think they did. I think they didn't. What's the issue? cause you are coming at me hard with this :rofl:

Breath easy. Michael on! :cheers:

Last edited:
Of all these girls, I think Brooke is the prettiest!! :)
She is gorgeous! :wub:

And Michael... Well, no words on that. Not necessarily!! :wub: :wub:

Can anyone please post more pics of him and Tatum??

Anyone that participated in that special are not credible. J. Randy has been proven a liar too many times. This clown had one interview with MJ and all of the sudden, he "knows" what he is talking about concerning Michael. This is the same fool who called MJ an "asexual." I say, believe what MJ said in "Moonwalk".

You said that he stated how in love with her he was and how deeply he spoke of her. YOU SAID THAT!! so I'm not sure why your telling me he took her certain places and that's basically dating. I said in response, that just because he said he was in love with her doesn't mean they dated. I answered your main question although you asked many. Please Reread the post

Yes, you stated that just because he was in love with her doesn't mean that he did not date her. Then I stated that you do not have to love someone to date them and you do not have to date someone to love them. Maybe you need to re-read what I posted. I already read your stuff.

"Do you think that because he was 12? or because She's older than him? These are the questions that seemed like more of assumptions to me.

They are. I stated those assumptions because usually when people are in denial that MJ liked Diana, dated her or love her, they listed things like he wasd young when he met her and that she was older than him. That is why I stated those assumptions. I wasn't trying to bash anyone or make someone be a fool. I was trying to understand why assume that MJ and Diana never dated. That is all.

My response to you was that it was none of that. I even agreed with you that they had a loving relationship but you apparently missed that.

I read that and you assumed that I missed what you stated. I didn't.

For you to put everyone in one box is perplexing to me. The world is a big place, people are different, circumstances are different, and things happen. It seems that this issue is a bit personal to you and is somewhat of an annoyance to you for some reason, so after this I won't be discussing it anymore because it's not that serious

If you feel that way, fine. That is you. I didn't take it personal, I was just asking some questions. I was not attacking you, Maybe you are not used to this and that is ok. You do not have to discussed anymore. You are convince that MJ and Diana dd not dated. Fine. I wouldn't be shocked if you believed that LMP loved Michael. LOL.

I will post more pics tommorrow.

Anyone that participated in that special are not credible. J. Randy has been proven a liar too many times. This clown had one interview with MJ and all of the sudden, he "knows" what he is talking about concerning Michael. This is the same fool who called MJ an "asexual." I say, believe what MJ said in "Moonwalk".

Yes, you stated that just because he was in love with her doesn't mean that he did not date her. Then I stated that you do not have to love someone to date them and you do not have to date someone to love them. Maybe you need to re-read what I posted. I already read your stuff.

They are. I stated those assumptions because usually when people are in denial that MJ liked Diana, dated her or love her, they listed things like he wasd young when he met her and that she was older than him. That is why I stated those assumptions. I wasn't trying to bash anyone or make someone be a fool. I was trying to understand why assume that MJ and Diana never dated. That is all.

I read that and you assumed that I missed what you stated. I didn't.

If you feel that way, fine. That is you. I didn't take it personal, I was just asking some questions. I was not attacking you, Maybe you are not used to this and that is ok. You do not have to discussed anymore. You are convince that MJ and Diana dd not dated. Fine. I wouldn't be shocked if you believed that LMP loved Michael. LOL.

I will post more pics tommorrow.

Whateva, man!! :rofl: ONE LOVE BEE...:cheers:

not a bad thing at all, it's better than saying he likes little boys.

JRT knows nothing about MJ. I made that point about MJ being called "asexual" because it was to show how uncredible JRT truly was. That is all. It is not a bad thing to be called an "asexual". JRT was saying something about MJ that was untrue. Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if JRT even went there with MJ and children.

I don't know why pics of MJ and Debbie are posted on this board when it is clear as day that nothing real ever happened between.

I don't know why pics of MJ and Debbie are posted on this board when it is clear as day that nothing real ever happened between.

LOL Let me guess. You have an inside source that tells you otherwise.

Why is it fans want to discredit any of the women who have had a serious relationship to Michael Jackson.
The only ex-girlfriends that fans speak nicely about are those that are either his ex-girlfriends from many years ago (Brooke, Tatum etc).
OR they are people that everyone knows MJ speaks highly of (Diana, Liz).

Jealousy is truly an ugly thing.

I am loving the pics. Very cute. In my eyes, MJ and Diana were a couple! Heck, MJ said plenty times that he was in love with Diana. :D

Man, MJ and Madonna, wow!!! I love those pics of them. The chemistry was totally there.

I have to agree with you!!!:yes: in my eyes too.

P.s.- Didn't he say that it took him a long time to get over Diana Ross. I read it either in an interview or it may have been in the book "Moonwalk".

Last edited:
Warching the very recent pics of Tatina Thumsen, do you think their "romance" was frustrated by the MJJ management?
I'm curious about......

Back