Present Day MJ "Feel Goods"...

Re: Present day MJ feel goods...

so I'm back at the hospital (I've been home on weekend), and another patient said to me, I always get so happy when I see you. and I said, oh yeah? and she said, yeah, because you have Michael Jackson everywhere, and he makes me happy!!
that is seriously the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a long time. and others, both staff and patients, started talking about him too, and asking me questions, and everyone said he's awesome! :D

Last edited:

The Today Show ?@TheTodayShow

No human will resist the joy of @MichaelJackson's music, even this adorable bubba! #9Today

jackson5baby.jpg

http://mashable.com/2016/03/06/jackson-5-dancing-baby/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#ZWLz0UbK.uqM

Made me smile :)

Last edited:

Michael at 37,000 feet!

image_zpsgkusaulo.jpg

this is seriously the most awesome hospital stay (if there ever was one? :blink:). everyone, I mean EVERYONE is commenting on Michael saying how great he is. even the cleaning lady said it to me!! :imbad

^ That's grea! Btw, I hope you get well soon and it's nothing serious.

^ That's grea! Btw, I hope you get well soon and it's nothing serious.
thanks! anyway, saw a truck that had M.J. Eriksson written on it

I used to be on the MJIFC before it closed down and I was really sad because I could no longer discuss Michael with other fans. But then I found this place recently and now I'm really happy!

I always love Michael, but I tend to go through these phases where I listen to his music non-stop for 2 or 3 months at a time and then might not listen to it except for when it comes on shuffle on my phone for another few months. Then the phase will start all over again. I'm currently in one of those phases and am remembering Michael all the time.

Yesterday I was going through my old journals and I found my journal from 2008-2011. I flipped through and there was an entry from the day Michael died and it just made me remember everything at once and smile and shed a little tear. I don't think I'll ever stop missing him.

I was only 13 when he died - at the time I simply loved his music and personality. Now, at the age of 20, I have slowly come to realize just how much he means for me and how much he has done for me over the years. This is why he makes me smile whenever I think of him :)

I used to be on the MJIFC before it closed down and I was really sad because I could no longer discuss Michael with other fans. But then I found this place recently and now I'm really happy!

I always love Michael, but I tend to go through these phases where I listen to his music non-stop for 2 or 3 months at a time and then might not listen to it except for when it comes on shuffle on my phone for another few months. Then the phase will start all over again. I'm currently in one of those phases and am remembering Michael all the time.

Yesterday I was going through my old journals and I found my journal from 2008-2011. I flipped through and there was an entry from the day Michael died and it just made me remember everything at once and smile and shed a little tear. I don't think I'll ever stop missing him.

I was only 13 when he died - at the time I simply loved his music and personality. Now, at the age of 20, I have slowly come to realize just how much he means for me and how much he has done for me over the years. This is why he makes me smile whenever I think of him :)

A beautiful post thanks for sharing. I think most of us remember that day - June 25 2009 (Actually June 26 here in NZ) I wanted people to say it was not true and a lie, given all the malicious gossip about him. I got really annoyed as workmates spent all day cracking jokes about him and one of my so called best friends sent me a page of MJ paedophile jokes, needless to say I never talk to him now.

A beautiful post thanks for sharing. I think most of us remember that day - June 25 2009 (Actually June 26 here in NZ) I wanted people to say it was not true and a lie, given all the malicious gossip about him. I got really annoyed as workmates spent all day cracking jokes about him and one of my so called best friends sent me a page of MJ paedophile jokes, needless to say I never talk to him now.

I remember that I was out at the barn riding my horse (I've been a horseback rider since I was 4) and my dad got a call on the phone from my mother. I knew that Michael was in the hospital but no part of me ever dreamed that he would actually pass away in the hospital. My dad look at me and said "Michael Jackson passed away." And I just started crying there on top of my horse. The other people who were riding at the same time just looked at me weirdly, but they never knew how much I listened to his music as a kid.

And I completely know what you mean about those types of comments - Just the other day one of the English professors at my university made a comment during one of my classes and it took everything I had not to just stand up and tell him to shut his mouth.

so at the hospital, there's this HUGE screen out in the hall, and there was MJ on it, and I sat and watched, then other patients came and watched and we talked about him, and no one said one stupid ignorant thing about him! only one guy something about his skin color, but I said, that's not true he had a skin disorder. and he said, I believe you, you must know it better than me!! :D and one girl said the tabloids are trash and do nothing but make up lies
but yeah, we just talked about his music and stuff, and others said how much they've listened to him, and how he has influenced them in a good way :wub:
I took a pic of it
A292A4FA2EDF8956F4D6AEFE2F23BFFD99DEA4BD4457B9EEEApimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

oh and something else, in the hall, there's this board with all the patients names, and there's 3 other patients with the same name as me. so it says our first name, and then our middle and last names initials. so mine is Mette V. P. so I asked a nurse, can we change it to Jackson? she's like, yeah sure! so i was like, oh yeah??? and then she took a pen and changed it to Mette V. J. :rofl: I have so much fun at that place, I almost didn't want to go home on weekend :eek:hno:

^Well, heck! Look at that! I've never seen Bad on a huge screen before!
How cool is that?

so at the hospital, there's this HUGE screen out in the hall, and there was MJ on it, and I sat and watched, then other patients came and watched and we talked about him, and no one said one stupid ignorant thing about him! only one guy something about his skin color, but I said, that's not true he had a skin disorder. and he said, I believe you, you must know it better than me!! :D and one girl said the tabloids are trash and do nothing but make up lies
but yeah, we just talked about his music and stuff, and others said how much they've listened to him, and how he has influenced them in a good way :wub:
I took a pic of it
A292A4FA2EDF8956F4D6AEFE2F23BFFD99DEA4BD4457B9EEEApimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

oh and something else, in the hall, there's this board with all the patients names, and there's 3 other patients with the same name as me. so it says our first name, and then our middle and last names initials. so mine is Mette V. P. so I asked a nurse, can we change it to Jackson? she's like, yeah sure! so i was like, oh yeah??? and then she took a pen and changed it to Mette V. J. :rofl: I have so much fun at that place, I almost didn't want to go home on weekend :eek:hno:

Had to repost this 'cool' piccie! :clap: Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Had to repost this 'cool' piccie! :clap: Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

^Well, heck! Look at that! I've never seen Bad on a huge screen before!
How cool is that?
it truly is!! there were 6 videos on repeat, Bad, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, They Don't Care About Us and Thriller. I sat and watched it again today, for a couple of hours. it would be cool to watch a concert on such a big screen?

it truly is!! there were 6 videos on repeat, Bad, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, They Don't Care About Us and Thriller. I sat and watched it again today, for a couple of hours. it would be cool to watch a concert on such a big screen?
I'd be in bliss to watch those videos, but to see Bad Tour on a big screen would be heaven to me.

WOW and that is in a Hospital? That is awesome really! Finally, they understand the 'healing power' of Michael Jackson :blush:

I would love to watch it with you on that BIG screen. :D

Thumbs up (y) for that COOL Hospital really!

Here, huh? Even MP3 Players are 'forbidden' to listen to if you stay there. :blink: How can they expect you to heal, hey!

WOW and that is in a Hospital? That is awesome really! Finally, they understand the 'healing power' of Michael Jackson :blush:

I would love to watch it with you on that BIG screen. :D

Thumbs up (y) for that COOL Hospital really!

Here, huh? Even MP3 Players are 'forbidden' to listen to if you stay there. :blink: How can they expect you to heal, hey!
wow, for real? what happens if you have an MP3 player with you?
in my room, I have my laptop, my phone and my tablet...if that wasn't allowed, I don't think I could stay there

in my room, I have my laptop, my phone and my tablet...if that wasn't allowed, I don't think I could stay there

Well, it says so on the 'form' you get but NO way, I had my 'lifesaver' with me and hid it away pretty good!
Maybe, it's changed now. It was a stupid rule 6 years ago though.

I'd take my iPhone, that'd be enough for me! Too worried of someone pinching my laptop if I bought it in with me though LOL (especially at a public hospital). I mean, I'd still be worried about my phone but it's easier to secure/hide that :)

you can ask the staff to lock valuable things in their office, or you can ask them to lock the door to your room when you leave it. for example, I have asked them to lock the door to my room while I'm home in the weekend. and even if you're scared someone is coming to steal your things while you are in the room, you can lock the door from the inside. of course staff can come and lock it up whenever they need to

I'm listening to the radio quiz show, Ask Me Another (on NPR) and they had a Mike impersonator answering questions for an audience member, lol! The questions were too easy (for me) and I was surprised the impersonator didn't know that Prince was originally approached to duet with Mike on the song, Bad. :lmao:

^^haha. It's funny the things that we take for granted and assume everybody knows.

Playing TDCAU (Brazilian version) on TV (y) The only troubling thing is that it was aired during Golden Disco programme (what the fox? TDCAU is no bloody disco!!).

I see MJ videos on the music TVs I have all the time. I actually have 5-6 music channels but I only watch two (VH1 Europe and HIT TV) and those play various MJ videos all the time. I saw Scream the other day on VH1 Europe. Oh, and I love the fact that HIT TV always plays TDCAU (Brazil version) in FULL lenght - complete with the drum part at the end.

I actually have VH1 Europe for only a couple of weeks but one of the first videos I saw on it was Thriller. I immediately liked them for it. LOL.

I don't watch TV at all, unless I visit my parents and they suggest there's something interesting going on (The Simpsons, a video by my favourite artist and so forth).

once again, a random stranger came up to me and said, Michael Jackson is so cool!! this time it was at the grocery store (y)

my mom randomly started singing Goin Back To Indiana. unexpected and very sweet and it totally made my day

I think about Michael all day long and he really gets me through the day. After listening to him and watching his videos all day at night I cuddle up with all my MJ bed pillows and go to sleep thinking about him, LOL ! I work at a daycare and all the little tiny kids know how much I love Michael and they call him my husband and I put on his CDs for us to listen to. Anytime I hear one of his songs or see his face when I'm out and about just fills me with joy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back