Present Day MJ "Feel Goods"...

pyt1994;4159111 said:
I think about Michael all day long and he really gets me through the day. After listening to him and watching his videos all day at night I cuddle up with all my MJ bed pillows and go to sleep thinking about him, LOL ! I work at a daycare and all the little tiny kids know how much I love Michael and they call him my husband and I put on his CDs for us to listen to. Anytime I hear one of his songs or see his face when I'm out and about just fills me with joy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: That´s adorable

Your post makes me smile!

Re: Present day MJ feel goods...

mum: "When I go to an exercise session we listen to MJ's songs."
me: "Which ones?"
mum: "I don't know, but they're great cause they are rythmical. Not like some modern songs that lack rythm."

:)

at night I cuddle up with all my MJ bed pillows and go to sleep thinking about him, LOL !

I do that too!! man, I don't know what I would do without my MJ pillows and duvet covers. I can't sleep without at least one pillow with him on, and if I go somewhere where I know I'm gonna spend the night, I always take one pillow with me. is nice to cuddle with, but also a comfort to me, if I'm laying in my bed scared, it helps me to have something else to focus on. if I don't have my MJ pillows when going to sleep, I get very anxious. I also have a pillow that's 150x50 cm, and it's super nice and soft

I do that too!! man, I don't know what I would do without my MJ pillows and duvet covers. I can't sleep without at least one pillow with him on, and if I go somewhere where I know I'm gonna spend the night, I always take one pillow with me. is nice to cuddle with, but also a comfort to me, if I'm laying in my bed scared, it helps me to have something else to focus on. if I don't have my MJ pillows when going to sleep, I get very anxious. I also have a pillow that's 150x50 cm, and it's super nice and soft

Ah !! I have three different ones and I'm the same I always take one with me!! I bring him camping and on vacation !! I find it brings me great comfort as well !!

Ah !! I have three different ones and I'm the same I always take one with me!! I bring him camping and on vacation !! I find it brings me great comfort as well !!

camping with Michael sounds fun. I also take him with me to the hospital if I'm admitted, and if I don't have it with me, like if I don't know I'm going to get admitted, I ask my mom to go to my home and get it for me :D

camping with Michael sounds fun. I also take him with me to the hospital if I'm admitted, and if I don't have it with me, like if I don't know I'm going to get admitted, I ask my mom to go to my home and get it for me :D

When we went camping two weeks ago we posed him up in the trees, it was hilarious LOL !! That same weekend I also got my cousin who always claimed to not like Michael admit that he has never had a bad song and how handsome he is...it was sweet victory on my part. :clap:

So in the other day I went to a waterpark and not only played TWYMMF as background music on the park but also in the
tropical birds show they played Earth song with a video that showed the destruction of habitats. They also played Will you be there at the end when a little girl was holding on one of the birds(it was a voluntary from the public).
It's so cool that MJ songs are still used to send a positive message. It shows that he will always be immortal and never forgotten!

This afternoon on Netflix I watched an amazing New Zealand film called Boy. It's about an 11 year old boy (nicknamed Boy) who lives in extremely rural New Zealand in 1984. His favourite singer is Michael Jackson and at the beginning when he's introducing himself, he references MJ multiple times:

"Kia ora! My name is Boy, and welcome to my interesting world! My favourite person is Michael Jackson. He is the best singer and dancer in the world. My favourite subjects are art, social studies and Michael Jackson. I have a six-year-old brother called Rocky. He's got powers. "I'm named after my dad. He can dance as good as Michael Jackson. He's a master carver, deep sea treasure diver, soldier, captain of the rugby team and he holds the record for punching out the most number of people with one hand. My dad isn't here right now. He's a busy man. When he comes home he's taking me to see Michael Jackson - live!"

Many times throughout the film, Boy envisions his father dressed up and dancing around as Michael Jackson. For example, in one scene, Boy is in the car outside a bar and he's watching his Dad drink at a pub with his mates. Gang members come into the pub (for reasons you find out in the film) and ignite a fight with Boy's father. It then cuts to all the gang members and Boy's father fighting in a sequence that is VERY reminiscent of the Beat It fight! It's all in Boy's head hehe.

He also tries to impress his crush with some Michael Jackson dance moves :p

Perhaps my most favourite part that references Michael is when the film ends, right before it cuts to the full credits. It shows this INCREDIBLE mashup between Thriller and a traditional Maori war cry/dance called the Haka! It's set to the tune of very (locally) famous New Zealand song called Poi E, which topped the charts in the early 80s and is sung entirely in Maori.

Even if he is referenced many times in the film itself, it's not a film based around Michael. Regardless, I think it's so awesome that he's brought up so many times in such a positive fashion! It also just shows how much of a reach he had, reaching even the remotest of towns! So yeah, I watched this today and it was wonderful :)

Today at my work (I work as a manager in a shop for healthy organic food): a customer walks around humming a melody sounding like "Smile". :). I didn´t ask her if maybe she means "Smile" (because I didn´t want to ´criticize´ her singing) and if maybe she is thinking of Michael (because she is absolutely not that type of woman who may appear as a MJ-fan) - but I was happy to listen it and to be reminded at my workingplace of Michael:wub: singing this beautifulbeautiful song........

Went with a friend to a bar yesterday and at one point, I heard Bad playing. i told my friend and started jamming to it, she told me I looked like a weirdo, but didn't mind. Then we went to pay and they were playing MITM. I'm not sure if they just played the Bad album in full or there was a radio station playing MJ's music all day long, but that seems unlikely because his B-day was a few days prior to that.

My family and I went to a restaurant last Sunday to celebrate my Mum's belated birthday (she is totally 25, by the way ;D) and after we ordered, "Can You Feel It?" started playing on the radio. I told my sister that Michael and his brothers were singing, and she started nodding her head to the beat.
The funniest part was, whenever they sang the line "can you feel it?" my Mum would quickly say, "-Mr. Krabs?" and I couldn't stop laughing.

I watched "Moonwalker" on the 29th, and I was giggling like a maniac at that part :D

I watched an episode from awkward with my friends and there was this conversation between a character called sadie and 2 gays:

Sadie: I thought gays had better taste. This drink is a hate crime. all: Snatchy! Miss Saxton if you're nasty. Guy 1: Janet Jackson reference. Guy 2: Respect. Sadie: Thank you, Two Directions. Zing again! Ah, where'd you find this guy? Guy 1: Boys "R" Us. Sadie: Jesus, they've multiplied. Guy 2: I'm sorry for calling you basic for wanting to go to prom. That was basic of me.Guy 1: It's okay. Dressing up like Janet's brother Michael circa the "Bad" tour definitely makes up for it.

of course they grinned,they know how much i love these references :D

Wanted to post this, wasn't really sure where so I thought I'd post it here.

Caleb McLaughlin, who many of you will know from the hit series Stranger Things, recently posted this photo of him wearing a Michael Jackson/ET shirt! (and those captions too :lol:)

?? #ChocolateDaddy#chocolatemagic A photo posted by Caleb McLaughlin (@therealcalebmclaughlin) on Nov 7, 2016 at 3:52pm PST

It's cool to see kids show off their love for MJ :D

Got to see around 2 seconds of Michael performing on the Bad Tour in Sydney on the news tonight, nice that he was acknowledged alongside the Queen (of England).
6vbZtPA.jpg

The report: https://twitter.com/9NewsSyd/status/802425276940435456

Last edited:

Not today, but some days before: I visited my daughter and her friend for dinner and talking... The whole time, about maybe 7 hours on the laptop ran MJ - songs, short films, concerts. Very cool - and funny: sometimes we had to stop the conversation, stared at the monitor and sighed "aaah, look, how beautiful the man is!!!" And all that...... The girls LOVE the man as I do. But I have to admit such an intense marathon, MJ on and on was really a bit too much for me:D.

Not today, but some days before: I visited my daughter and her friend for dinner and talking... The whole time, about maybe 7 hours on the laptop ran MJ - songs, short films, concerts. Very cool - and funny: sometimes we had to stop the conversation, stared at the monitor and sighed "aaah, look, how beautiful the man is!!!" And all that...... The girls LOVE the man as I do. But I have to admit such an intense marathon, MJ on and on was really a bit too much for me:D.
I do that every day! Watch Michael for 7-12 hours

I do that every day! Watch Michael for 7-12 hours

:ermm:Interesting. Besides eating/sleeping/working/doing ordinary stuff? Every day? How much days/weeks/months/years are you doing that? I think you know every tune and move of Michael inside out?

:ermm:Interesting. Besides eating/sleeping/working/doing ordinary stuff? Every day? How much days/weeks/months/years are you doing that? I think you know every tune and move of Michael inside out?

Yeah, I don't work (can't work because of illness), and I don't do much else besides eat/sleep/go shop for groceries. So I have all the time in the world. I watch Michael every day, at least 6-7 hours, sometimes more, up to 12-13 hours

Last edited:

Today I was on the bus and someone's phone was ringing and the ring tone was Beat It

We've watched a movie today in class.It was about AIDS and at the end they showed MJ and Ryan White

They're playing "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" at the store I'm at now. Made me smile.
Sing it, Michael!

The retail store that I work on the weekends, they were playing "Up On The Housetop." I was signing and dancing along to the song and I was getting weird looks from the customers but I didn't care lol.

Wasn't it And The Band Played On? They have a clip at the end and they show MJ (although that's at Ryan's funeral, not with him).

I can't remember the name of the Movie.They first showed a picture of Ryan and then some footage of MJ hugging Ryan's Mother.

I will ask my teacher tomorrow :D

They're playing "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" at the store I'm at now. Made me smile.
Sing it, Michael!

I heard the J5 version of Frosty the Snowman at a miniature golf course last week. And I heard BOTDF in a random video I watched the other day.

Just walked past a restaurant/bar when I heard a familiar sound... slowing down I noticed they were playing Loving You! Of all songs!

And not just that but the original version too! Thought that was cool, not often you'd hear an Xscape song in public that isn't LNFSG, let alone the demo :D

I was at an office Christmas dinner party this week and as we left the restaurant Heal The World was playing. I don't know if it was from record or the restaurant had the radio on, but it was nice.

Back