Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

I love you, Paris, Prince, and Blanket........My love, thoughts, and prayers are always with you. We the fans will always have your sweet little backs!:angel::baby:

I Love You!

and you know what's most important?
that i and all people here really Do love you!

i want to hug you ... my sweet, beautiful angels...

Paris i love you, i just love you! i have never seen beautiful girl like you...
and you are so beautiful inside too.. a real Angel, how can you be so perfect, nice and kind?
oh i rememberd whose daughter you are ...:wub:
Michael jackon's daughter sounds so beautiful !

Prince _ you are a prince, that says everything!

Blanket_ i'm not a parent yet, but i do love you as my son.
i really do ! my little, sweetest boy in the world.

I need so much, to be with you...:huggy:

Dear Paris, Dear Prince... I am so proud of you. Yes, I am simply no one, and you don't know me at all, but I love you and I respect you. I pray for you and I hope Jehovah will guide you always and forever untill we see life with no end at last. Thank you so much for your wonderful speech tonight. We love you, love you, love you. Your father would be glad and so proud of you. You are amazing, brave, smart and sweet.

LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE!!!

Bravo guys! Well done.

I remember having to talk at a school assembly and this was x1000000. Great job and loved your fashion sense ;)

We are proud of you guys and your daddy would be too. Love forever and always. We will love and support you. Lot's of love :wub:

Your father is smiling at you from above. You did a good job yesterday. He would be so proud of you. All my love to you, Prince, Paris and Blanket.:heart:

You're all so brave and sweet. We all love you so much and we are so proud of you, just like your father is proud of you as well :love:

We the fans are all so proud of you Prince Paris and Blanket...you all did a wonderful job...and if we are this proud of you..Your Daddy is beaming with pride from Heaven above..xoxox

We love you three so much!
We will also try and spread Michael's message of LOVE.
You have had the best start in life with a Father like Michael. It is painfully upsetting that he was taken away from you so soon :cry: but he is with you forever.
You make him proud :heart:
I bet he's smiling from above right now.
Well done to Prince for that speech.

This one's for you, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

garf-hug.jpg

I love Prince,Paris and little Blanket they are strong kids.They will make it i am sure.You are in my heart three Angels.

We love you Prince, Paris and Blanket so much! You three were and still are the luckiest kids in the whole wide world to have a father like Michael. I bet he's smiling at you three right now from Heaven!! He would be extremely proud just like we are!

I wish more kids our age were like them, if they were there would be no gangs or anything they are just like their farther :)

Prince, Paris,and Blanket...we are all very proud of you....your Daddy is proud of you too...:hug:...God will keep you safe..:hug:

I love Michael through all eternity.
His neither human nature, performance nor song are forgotten.

Your father was a wonderful person.
Your father loved you very much.
Your smiles should surely have healed father.
Thank you for the birth.

I also that like being so their father,
It wishes them to be can be a very happy.

Your father was a very wonderful person.
Hereafter, father also will be wishing your happiness. I also am assisting.

Back