Prince, Paris, Blanket - We Love You...

My heart aches so much just to think about the three children. I think their dad and all the angels will look after them till the end...and we will be their soldiers just like how we were their fathers. I have them in my thoughts...the pain is unbearable.

Prince, Paris, Blanket,

:angel: be strong daddy loves you :wub:

and is very very proud of you :yes:

he still lives on within all of us, :yes:

We all love you,:wub:

our prayers and thoughts are with you all,:angel:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Prince, Paris and Blanket,
Dady will always be with you! And We all love you too!!!
My heart is with you!
With love...

my prayers go to these three angels, your daddy loves you too much and we love you too.your daddy was the nicest person in this world.

We are all devasted and broken by Michaels death so I just cant imagine what these poor children must be going through it breaks my heart even more to think of them.

I can't imagine what you're going through right now :(

I wish you all the comfort & support through these tough times, you'll get through this, you're Jacksons after all.

I love all of u so much now and forever, may the angels bless u innocent babies, my heart is going out to guys. god bless.

I have been thinking about them. Ever since I had heard the horrible news of their father. I can only imagine the horrible pain that they are going through. Because I know how much they had loved their father. Just like I know how much I have loved him.

Prince, Paris and Blanket. Bless you. :heart:
I can only image the heartbreak and pain you guys are feeling right now.
Your family is there for you and as a part of the extended family,
please know that you are loved by your Dad's fans and I hope that you
can feel the strength of that love to help you get thru this unimaginable time.

Daddy Loves You, Prince.

33aa060.jpg

...........We all LOVE you,sweeties!
(((((((((((((((hug and cuddle them all deeply)))))))))))))))))))))

Dear Prince, Paris and Blanket we love you all very much. Your Daddy will be looking down on you always. Stay strong babies :) *hugs* xxxxxxxxxx

There's nothing I can say that would be of any comfort to three children who have lost their only parent. I'm a mother so seeing a child in pain always hits home. One thing I will say is that although their father was taken from them much too soon, they were once the luckiest children in the whole world to have such a wonderful father. Nobody can take the truth of that away from them.

To Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Your Daddy was SO proud of you! You were, and always will be, his world. My love and prayers are with you. I wish only the best for you and you will always be in our thoughts and our hearts. Thank you for being the amazing people that you are. We love you more!

every evening I include you in my prayers hoping for the best for you... now i give you a tiny and lovely hug and tell you i love you.

Where can I send a letter to Michael Jackson's kids? I just want them to know that I prayed for their father.

I send my love and condolences to the children. May God bless you and peace on your souls.

WE LOVED YOUR DAD, we always will, my best wishes for these children, who never got to see their daddy ' doing what he does best ' :(

I pray for them everyday

these poor kids are always on my thoughts...

I cannot even realize what they're goin' through..

to lose their dad so early..suddenly...

a dad like him

and they're always in the spotlight, so they cannot live their pain alone..

AWFUL

I am 34 Years old and lost my Dad almost 4 years ago. My Dad and I were so so close. I am an adult and when he died it cut like a knife. Still does at times. And I also have my Mom in my life that I am also close with (I was closer with my Dad though) unlike Prince Paris and Blanket. So to lose their Dad at such a young age and to them really it was their only parent, I can not even imagine. I really can't. I truly know what you kids are going through, and my heart goes out to you. You will never ever get over your Dad's death, but you will learn to get on with life. My saying from that is-
You never get over it, you just get on with it.

And that is what your Daddy would want you all to do. I know it is what my Dad wants me to do.

Each milestone that will come up in their lives now will be bitter sweet as well. I am getting married this year, and as happy as I am, and we all are about it, of course it is sad that my Dad will not be there. He will not be there in the physical sense, but I truly think he will be there in the spiritual sense that day.

And that is something that I hope you-Price Paris and Blanket can take some solace in too. He is there with you, watching over you. He really is. You will feel it sometimes too. And it's weird, it's when you least expect it. He will he with you on all those milestones you reach in your lives. He will be right there beside you, beaming with pride. He will, you will see. Or better yet, you will feel....

A friend of mine died years ago, and at the time I was first introduced to this poem.....and I think it really holds true with what I said above....Prince Paris and Blanket I leave you with this-and this poem has helped more times over the years than you can ever know-

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

God Bless you guys, please know you are in mine, and countless others prayers....

Karen xo xo

i don't speack verry well english ,but all my love for michael is now for his beautiful children.all of us must be strong and pray for mj and mj will alweys see as and will see his present .....love/.......

Back