1. Adore
2. Electric Intercourse
3. When 2 R in Love
4. Do Me Baby
5. Mountains
6. A Place in Heaven
7. All of my dreams
8. Baby you're a trip (Prince version)
9. When Doves Cry (I know its a hit, but it is just great)
10. She's always in my hair

And at least 100 more songs that are right up there too.

I've never really been a big Prince fan, I was and am a MJ fan first. lols, but i always knew who Prince was, knew of "Purple Rain" and recently seen it all the way through. Then seen "Graffiti Bridge". Loved both, diffidently going to add them to my collection. I seen this documentary a dramatic re-enactment of his life, yesterday on youtube. It just blew my mind. I had never really known much of him, and there really are some similarities between his life and Michael's. I can see tho now- the rivalry, If one did this, the other tried to top him by going bigger and better. lols...
It was great to finally get to know him. Getting to know Prince is something I should have done long ago, but for me no-one did it as good as Michael did it. ;) I still feel that way.

I loved Prince's version of Crimson & Clover, how he played- While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

When Doves Cry
Purple Rain
The Graffiti Bridge Soundtrack.

Sorry my list isn't longer, I'm just now really listening to his music. Maybe I'll add some more songs later. :D

Last edited:
I'm going to see this Prince Purple Rain - A Celebration, concert in Galway on Saturday. They seem to put on a pretty decent setlist, whether or not they pull it off is another thing. Looking forward to it

Back