Probate notes for kids case

Ivy, do you know whats this is about:
Future Hearings

10/15/2013 at 10:30 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN

10/15/2013 at 10:30 am in department 5 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

Could it be case of Christine Leroux?

Future Hearings

REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN

APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

Who is Christine Leroux?

Removal of guardian? Does one of the guardians want to leave his job?

Christine L is love of Michael's life and mother of his kids:)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/130447-MJ-s-Alleged-Lover-Asks-for-Custody-of-His-Kids

I was wondering if that removal of guardian is related to her case or is it TJ is going to be removed.

I was hoping KJ to be removed, but I suppose that only happens in my dreams:-(

I don't understand how these delusional groupies get any traction with the estate and the media. You'd think with so many of them coming forward, Ms. Leroux would just be another footnote and not one of the "top 5 issues" the estate is dealing with right now.

Future Hearings

REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN

APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

yes probably. her name is in the list. a few days before when the notes are posted we can see for sure.

Christine L is love of Michael's life and mother of his kids:)

Michael_Jackson_Laughing_by_MrsNikkiJackson.gif
:p

ALLOWANCE OF FEES

Petitioner(s): LODISE, MARGARET G., ESQ.

SUMMARY
Petnr is GAL for minor children

FACTS
6.1 hrs re: review of ongoing projects of estate and claims against estate; 4.3 hrs re: petn for approval of GAL fees; 71.6 hrs re:family allowance including 4 hearings and many meetings. 29.9 re: review of other fiduciary/professionals' fee petitions; 2.6 hrs re: misc administration incl review of accounts, I & As, etc. .20 hrs re: discussion re: tax audit w/ estate attys; 2.2 hrs re: discussion w/administrators re: consulting fees paid to Katherine Jackson.

RELIEF
1. JTD GAL fees 72,326.50 (116.9 hrs @ 585 - 625/hr)

o/w reimb GAL 647.40 - ok

PA'S COMMENT: No itemized billing statements attached to petn; petn alleges that they are available for In Camera review; o/w continue for ntc of hearing
------------------------------------------

Why the estate had to pay any consulting fees to Katherine?
Does she not lift a finger without getting paid?

Last edited:
Kinda off-topic but do anybody know if Anthony have been allowed to see the kids again?

Probate Notes
MOTION - ATTORNEY FEES
Petitioner(s): Jackson, Katherine
Attorney(s): Ribera, Sandra Lynn

MOTION - SEAL COURT RECORDS
Petitioner(s): Jackson, Katherine
Attorney(s): Ribera, Sandra Lynn

Why KJ is petition attorney fees in kids case and then asks documents to be sealed?

ALLOWANCE OF FEES

Petitioner(s): LODISE, MARGARET G., ESQ.

SUMMARY
Petnr is GAL for minor children

FACTS
6.1 hrs re: review of ongoing projects of estate and claims against estate; 4.3 hrs re: petn for approval of GAL fees; 71.6 hrs re:family allowance including 4 hearings and many meetings. 29.9 re: review of other fiduciary/professionals' fee petitions; 2.6 hrs re: misc administration incl review of accounts, I & As, etc. .20 hrs re: discussion re: tax audit w/ estate attys; 2.2 hrs re: discussion w/administrators re: consulting fees paid to Katherine Jackson.

RELIEF
1. JTD GAL fees 72,326.50 (116.9 hrs @ 585 - 625/hr)

o/w reimb GAL 647.40 - ok

PA'S COMMENT: No itemized billing statements attached to petn; petn alleges that they are available for In Camera review; o/w continue for ntc of hearing
------------------------------------------

Why the estate had to pay any consulting fees to Katherine?
Does she not lift a finger without getting paid?

because she has children in their 50s and 60s that needs to be taken care of. . .

I quess we will know more and how much they had to pay to KJ when the estate files 3rd accounting on December. I think "family allowance" got increase if kids GAL spent 71.6 hours on it. Thats a lots of hours for one subject, considering that she spent 20 hours of that 700 million tax audit issue.

Probably Katherine is demanding more and more from the estate .

Kinda off-topic but do anybody know if Anthony have been allowed to see the kids again?

I believe if PPB wanted to see him, they would have seen him. Paris was arguing with him via twitter during granny-napping episode, so she mightn't even want to see him. There isn't nothing official announcement, but by Anthony's tweets to both Prince and Paris, it doesn't look or sound like he meets with them.
https://twitter.com/AnthonyJJackson

Btw, Anthony tweets about the estate, maybe it is better kids won't see him. They have enough of conspiracy theorists in the family as it is, so they don't need more relatives to feed them nonsense.

Christine Leroux isn't the only one demanding termination of guardianship, Billie Jean is back and is demanding it too:)

BP117319 4024 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET AL- GUARDIANSHI
GUARDIANSHIP P & E
TERMINATE GUARDIANSHIP
Petitioner(s): JACKSON, BILLIE JEAN

If anything, she is persistent.

this is insane,. The estate is paying horrendous amounts of money because of these loony tunes.

Surely the courts have to call a halt and say 'no more'! Those who persist in frivolous charges regardless of their mental state should be made to pay ALL expenses from both sides or face jail or both.

makes money for the lawyers. thats all the system cares about. and they wonder why the world thinks the US system is a laughing stock

BP117319 4003 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN

Petitioner(s): Leroux, Christina

Attorney(s): IN PRO PER

PRIOR ORDERS: per 10/15/13 MO, cont to 11/19/13

SUMMARY:
petnr is biological mother, Christina Leroux

FACTS: petnr alleg she is biological mother and seeks removal of the current guardians. Alleg decd assured her that her eggs were used to create the children.

Alleg removal of the current guardians is in the best interests of the minors for the following reasons: 1) minors have been exposed to undue pressure through lawsuits, interviews, reality tv shows, etc; 2) minors have been to inappropriate venues and exposed to inappropriate behavior; 3) Katherine is elderly and unable to properly supervise the children.
-------------------------------------

I think something in her head is off but at least, her three reasons are accurate.

Billie Jean is back and wants current guardians removed.

BP117319 1026 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
TERMINATE GUARDIANSHIP

Petitioner(s): Jackson, Billie Jean

SUMMARY: Petition filed: 9/20/13
Petnr is parent
Minors: Michael (16); Paris (15) and Prince (11)
Ntc/copy of hrg to Margaret Lodise, ok
Ntc/copy of hrg to Sandra Ribera, ok
Supp filed 11/5/13

FACTS: Katherine Jackson and Tito Joe Jackson, paternal grandmother and uncle, were appointed co-guardians of the person and letters issued 6/10/13 - Petitioner alleges that Katherine Jackson forged the signature of Michal Jackson on his will and surrogacy papers. A police report is on file albeit it uninvestigated. Petitioner also alleges that she used two other forgeries of Michael's signature on a restraining order against the petitioner.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No notice (15 days mail) to guardian, Tito Jackson
B. No notice (15 days mail) to minors age 16 and 15
C. No notice (15 days mail) 2nd degree relatives, paternal grandfather, Joseph Jackson

RELIEF:
1. JTD termination of guardianship
2. JTD rquest for an order that minor be ordered to be present during a custody haring

Anthony Jackson files a motion to become MJ's kids guardian alleging KJ and TJ aren't acting in their best interest

Department LA 5 Court Convened at: 10:30 AM 12/19/2013
Honorable Commissioner David J. Cowan
Sal Jimenez , Deputy County Clerk M. Manskar , Deputy Sheriff
Linda Biche, CSR 3359 , Reporter

BP117319 4006 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

Petitioner(s): Jackson II, Anthony James

Continuance Number: Continuance From:

Last Date Changed: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 09:27 AM

Last Note Changed By: LMCGLOTH

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 429, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4 (b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney or Probate Examiner whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

PRIOR ORDERS:

Petn filed 11/1/13

SUMMARY: *SUCCESSOR PETN - No current vacancy
Petnr is cousin
PERSON ONLY No bond - person only
3 Minors: Michael (16), Paris (15), Prince (11)
Father deceased
OTHER CASES: N

NO CRT INVEST REPT LODGED

FACTS: Tito Joe Jackson & Katherine Jackson apptd co-gdns of minors - ltrs issued 6/10/13. Petnr alleges he lived with minors during their fathera??s lifetime and minors have developed strong bonds with petnr. Petnr alleges he believes minors want to live with him. States he cared for minors for many weeks following fathera??s death and current gdns have cut off all communication between petnr and minors. Also alleges current gdns are no acting in best interests of minors.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to current gdns [NTC FILED BUT NOT PERSONAL SVC - Insufficient]
B. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to mother Deborah Rowe filed (alleges address unknown) [NTC FILED BUT NOT PERSONAL SVC - Insufficient]
C. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to minors over 12 filed - but ok if appears
D. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) [PC1511] to 2nd deg relatives - Joseph Walter Jackson (pat grandfather)
E. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) to DCFS [LASC Ch 4 Rule 4.80(c) & PC 1516(a)] filed

RELIEF:
1. JTD appointment - no current vacancy and no removal petn filed by this petnr

PE COMMENTS: *Clerk's Ntc of Full Payment of Fees Red filed 11/20/13 - will Crt require petnr to pay fees? o/w See remaining notes - will Crt cont for remaining ntcs to be served or due diligence decl to be filed? o/w T/T re apptmt
ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR

Anthony Jackson files a motion to become MJ's kids guardian alleging KJ and TJ aren't acting in their best interest

Department LA 5 Court Convened at: 10:30 AM 12/19/2013
Honorable Commissioner David J. Cowan
Sal Jimenez , Deputy County Clerk M. Manskar , Deputy Sheriff
Linda Biche, CSR 3359 , Reporter

BP117319 4006 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

Petitioner(s): Jackson II, Anthony James

Continuance Number: Continuance From:

Last Date Changed: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 09:27 AM

Last Note Changed By: LMCGLOTH

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 429, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4 (b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney or Probate Examiner whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

PRIOR ORDERS:

Petn filed 11/1/13

SUMMARY: *SUCCESSOR PETN - No current vacancy
Petnr is cousin
PERSON ONLY No bond - person only
3 Minors: Michael (16), Paris (15), Prince (11)
Father deceased
OTHER CASES: N

NO CRT INVEST REPT LODGED

FACTS: Tito Joe Jackson & Katherine Jackson apptd co-gdns of minors - ltrs issued 6/10/13. Petnr alleges he lived with minors during their fathera??s lifetime and minors have developed strong bonds with petnr. Petnr alleges he believes minors want to live with him. States he cared for minors for many weeks following fathera??s death and current gdns have cut off all communication between petnr and minors. Also alleges current gdns are no acting in best interests of minors.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to current gdns [NTC FILED BUT NOT PERSONAL SVC - Insufficient]
B. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to mother Deborah Rowe filed (alleges address unknown) [NTC FILED BUT NOT PERSONAL SVC - Insufficient]
C. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to minors over 12 filed - but ok if appears
D. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) [PC1511] to 2nd deg relatives - Joseph Walter Jackson (pat grandfather)
E. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) to DCFS [LASC Ch 4 Rule 4.80(c) & PC 1516(a)] filed

RELIEF:
1. JTD appointment - no current vacancy and no removal petn filed by this petnr

PE COMMENTS: *Clerk's Ntc of Full Payment of Fees Red filed 11/20/13 - will Crt require petnr to pay fees? o/w See remaining notes - will Crt cont for remaining ntcs to be served or due diligence decl to be filed? o/w T/T re apptmt
ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

4th person to come forward and wanting current guardians removed?

I think I put my petition to become guardian for PPB too, and will no doubt take better care of them than current guardians.

Note, I would look after them without payment, and certainly they would be happy in Ireland:)

Michael Jackson Guardian of Kids ... Back Off Stupid Cousin!

12/26/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

TJ Jackson -- the guardian of Michael Jackson's 3 kids -- is not in the XMAS spirit when it comes to a cousin who is trying to yank guardianship away from him ... we've learned TJ has gone to court asking a judge to blow this dude out of the water.

Anthony Jackson II filed legal docs asking a judge to appoint him guardian, but TJ says he never explains why. The petition sounds like BS, but what's interesting is TJ revealing a little bit about his role. He says both he and Katherine are doing a great job as co-guardians.

TJ says Paris, Blanket and Prince all like the way it is.

TJ makes no mention of Paris Jackson's attempted suicide earlier this year.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/26/micha...-prince-blanket-cousin-anthony/#ixzz2oah9O3uW

Anthony is a very weird character, to say the least. (and that's all I have to say about that ) I'm sure the kids want nothing to do with him. He is not even involved in their lives. Prince is old enough, that he could contact him if he wanted to. Everyone want's a piece of the pie. however they can get it. His petition in ridiculous.

Sorry for getting all philosophical, but I need to say this - in the natural scheme of things, Michael would not have preceded his parents and older siblings in death, but he did and as a community we will feel the fallout of it for years to come. It is never easy when a family member has achieved so much more financially and professionally than other people in his/her family. It naturally breeds resentment and a sense of entitlement. We see it all the time. Families are happily functional (or dysfunctional) until someone dies and then people become selfish, greedy monsters!

And what Michael achieved is almost unimaginable, especially as it relates to other Jacksons, so it is not surprising how some family members seem to be always scrambling for the piece of the pie.I am sure they care about Michael but it would be hard for them to see beyond the dollar signs. It is human nature (no pun intended).

This is not say that I will not still be distressed and angry when these things happen. But I will also understand that this is not peculiar to Michael and the family is not an aberration.

Back