Probate notes for kids case

what I dont get is why are they after Michael' ass, he is buried already, they violated his grave numerous times go and dig somewhere else, go and harass the living and let the man finally rest in peace.

Just like Michael took dance, music and videos to a new level the Jackson family has taken greed, dysfunction, vindictiveness and self-entitlement to a new level. Their behavior toward Michael and his children over the past four years is disgusting.

Anthony's mother

Aunty Bee ?@AuntyBeeCre8tv 2h
for their (#APPB's) protection & well being
#APPB
@AnthonyJJackson @Princemjjjaxon @ParisJackson #Blanket
#Justice4Michael2013 in 2014

Aunty Bee ‏@AuntyBeeCre8tv 1 Jan
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummarynet/ui/index.aspx?CT=FA … BP117319 The media has called&they have the info,let's see who really cares about children in this country #JUSTICE

Anthony's mother went to media with her information?

#APPB had an amazing parent who loved them very much,They are growing up & 1 by 1 being separated from eachother.4 what purpose? REAL #mjfam

She is right, they are separated.

We'll see what is going to come out 28th.

Last edited:
Bubs;3947658 said:
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummarynet/ui/index.aspx?CT=FA … BP117319 The media has called&they have the info,let's see who really cares about children in this country #JUSTICE

Anthony's mother went to media with her information?

#APPB had an amazing parent who loved them very much,They are growing up & 1 by 1 being separated from eachother.4 what purpose? REAL #mjfam

She is right, they are separated.

We'll see what is going to come out 28th.

gif-jail-sigh-gif.gif
:( *big sigh*

Ivy, do you know if which one of PPB's alleged mother got finally got a boot?

12/16/2013 at 10:00 am in Department 5, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN - Denied without prejudice

12/16/2013 at 10:00 am in Department 5, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON - Denied without prejudice

MJ’s Kids Should Stay With Me! Katherine Jackson Formally Asks Judge To Throw Out Request By Family Member To Become Guardian Of Children
Posted on Jan 17, 2014 @ 17:41PM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Katherine Jackson has formally filed legal docs asking a judge to throw out a family member’s request to become guardian of Michael Jackson’s three children, Prince, Paris & Blanket RadarOnline.com is reporting.

Katherine lawyer, Sandra Ribera, filed court documents stating she will join grandson and co-guardian TJ Jackson “for an order to quash and/or dismiss the Petition for Termination of Guardianship of the person by Anthony James Jackson II.”

Anthony James Jackson II doesn’t state a reason in his legal documents regarding why the current co-guardian’s should be replaced.

Furthermore, TJ Jackson submitted docs several weeks ago stating all three children didn’t want any change regarding their co-guardians.

A hearing has been scheduled for January 28 to determine if the current guardians will be replaced.

It looks like a real battle … And it seems to me there’s no single person who would really care about PPB.

In all honesty when one of the children is trying to harm herself, it automatically means that something is REALLY wrong with guardianship, IMO.

Allusio;3953247 said:
It looks like a real battle … And it seems to me there’s no single person who would really care about PPB.

In all honesty when one of the children is trying to harm herself, it automatically means that something is REALLY wrong with guardianship, IMO.

If PPB had no money behind them, there would be a battle who has to take them, I doubt anyone would volunteer for guardianship.

Anthony's case is coming up.

PPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON
Petitioner(s): Jackson II, Anthony James
Attorney(s): IN PRO PER

SUMMARY: *SUCCESSOR PETN - No current vacancy
Petnr is cousin
PERSON ONLY No bond - person only
3 Minors: Michael (16), Paris (15), Prince (11)
Father deceased
OTHER CASES: N

FACTS: Tito Joe Jackson & Katherine Jackson apptd co-gdns of minors - ltrs issued 6/10/13. Petnr alleges he lived with minors during their father's lifetime and minors have developed strong bonds with petnr. Petnr alleges he believes minors want to live with him. States he cared for minors for many weeks following father's death and current gdns have cut off all communication between petnr and minors. Also alleges current gdns are no acting in best interests of minors.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to current gdns [NTC FILED BUT NOT PERSONAL SVC - Insufficient]
B. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to mother Deborah Rowe filed (alleges address unknown) [NTC FILED BUT NOT PERSONAL SVC - Insufficient]
C. No ntc/copy (15 days personal service) to minors over 12 filed - but ok if appears
D. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) [PC1511] to 2nd deg relatives - Joseph Walter Jackson (pat grandfather)
E. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) to DCFS [LASC Ch 4 Rule 4.80(c) & PC 1516(a)] filed

RELIEF:
1. JTD appointment - no current vacancy - petn has filed a petn for termination of gdnshp

PE COMMENTS: See prior orders - see related matters o/w *Clerk's Ntc of Full Payment of Fees Red filed 11/20/13 - will Crt require petnr to pay fees? o/w See remaining notes - will Crt cont for remaining ntcs to be served or due diligence decl to be filed? o/w T/T re apptmt
ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR

RECOMMENDED DISPOSITION:
RELATED ITEMS: 4008-4009

BP117319 4008 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
TERMINATE GUARDIANSHIP

Petitioner(s): Jackson II, Anthony James
Attorney(s): IN PRO PER

SUMMARY:
Petnr is cousin
3 Minors: Michael (16), Paris (15), Prince (11)
Father deceased
OTHER CASES: N

FACTS: Tito Joe Jackson & Katherine Jackson apptd co-gdns of minors - ltrs issued 6/10/13. Petnr alleges current co-gdns are not acting in the best interests of minors and minors are in danger as they do not have proper supervision. Petnr requests GAL to be apptd to interview minors and verify they are safe. Alleges father considered petnr to be one of his children and wanted petnr to look after minors if anything happened to him.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No ntc (15 days mail) [PC 1601; PC 1460; CRC Title 7 Rule 7.51(d)] to guardian Tito Joe Jackson & Katherine Jackson
B. No ntc (15 days mail) [PC 1460a(5); PC1510] to mother Deborah Rowe
C. No ntc (15 days mail) [PC 1460(b); PC 1460.1; CRC Title 7 Rule 7.51(d)] to minor over 12 filed
D. No ntc (15 days mail) [PC 1460; PC 1510] to 2nd degree relatives - Joseph Jackson (pat grandfather)
E. Is petnr seeking to terminate gdnshp or remove current gdns? Petnr has also filed petn for apptmt @ #4007 - Supp reqd

RELIEF:
1. JTD appt GAL to be apptd to interview minors and verify they are safe
2. JTD termination of guardianship - see note E

Ivy, there were codes 4007,4008 and 4009 mentioned, and I found this:
http://ca.regstoday.com/law/fam/ca..../calaw-fam_DIVISION9_PART2_CHAPTER2.aspx#4009

I'm still not clear what Anthony means or wants with those codes. Can you translate them to common language?

Last edited:
Why Joe has to be involved in the petition of guardianship? Does it mean if Katherine passes away Joe will have a saying on who should be the guardian or worst, can he become the children's guardian?

"D. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) [PC1511] to 2nd deg relatives - Joseph Walter Jackson (pat grandfather)"

Prince will be 17 soon (in Feb) and Paris 16 in April (I think). One more year and Prince will be 18 and no longer will need a legal guardian!!

^^I guess Joe is still their legal grandfather, so maybe that is why he has to be given notice. I remember the last time Anthony was in court with his mother, he brought up these same points about Katherine and co not letting him see the children, and the court told him to work it out with the guardians. Is he going to spell out exactly what the guardians have failed to do? Why would he try to get guardianship of grown kids without first finding out if they want him as their guardian? TJ already have a letter stating the kids want to keep their guardians. The kids will never leave Katherine.

^^ I think Anthony has not talked or haven't been allowed to talk to PPB, thus he wants GAL to interview PPB and verify they are ok. Also, he filed 60 pages so he must have lot to worry about PPB.
"Also alleges current gdns are no acting in best interests of minors."
He got that right.

and there is something about money too as Code 4007 is this:
--------------
Section 4007.
(a) If a court orders a person to make specified payments for support of a child during the child's minority, or until the child is married or otherwise emancipated, or until the death of, or the occurrence of a specified event as to, a child for whom support is authorized under Section 3901 or 3910, the obligation of the person ordered to pay support terminates on the happening of the contingency. The court may, in the original order for support, order the custodial parent or other person to whom payments are to be made to notify the person ordered to make the payments, or the person's attorney of record, of the happening of the contingency.
(b) If the custodial parent or other person having physical custody of the child, to whom payments are to be made, fails to notify the person ordered to make the payments, or the attorney of record of the person ordered to make the payments, of the happening of the contingency and continues to accept support payments, the person shall refund all moneys received that accrued after the happening of the contingency, except that the overpayments shall first be applied to any support payments that are then in default.
----------
I just cannot get that in my head what does it mean:-(

Then there was related items 4008-4009. I found those codes means these:
Section 4008.
The community property, the quasi-community property, and the separate property may be subjected to the support of the children in the proportions the court determines are just.

Section 4009.
An original order for child support may be made retroactive to the date of filing the petition, complaint, or other initial pleading. If the parent ordered to pay support was not served with the petition, complaint, or other initial pleading within 90 days after filing and the court finds that the parent was not intentionally evading service, the child support order shall be effective no earlier than the date of service.
-------------

So does it mean that if he gets guardianship of PPB, he wants the child support (what KJ and TJ gets now to look after the kids) to start from the date when he filed the case?
And the first one, he needs house for him and the kids?

"TJ already have a letter stating the kids want to keep their guardians. The kids will never leave Katherine."

That might be true but if I were the judge overseeing kids case, I would interview PPB before trusting any letters.

https://twitter.com/Joe5Jackson

Joseph Jackson ?@Joe5Jackson 26. Jan.
That is how we want it and so do the kids.

Hope everyone is doing great. My family is doing wonderful and no change of custody with anyone. The kids will always be with Katherine.

https://twitter.com/Joe5Jackson

Hope everyone is doing great. My family is doing wonderful and no change of custody with anyone. The kids will always be with Katherine.

Anthony's case was heard yesterday 28th, so how could Joe know anything on 26th?

The bolded parts sent chills down to my spine.

Anthony's case was heard yesterday 28th, so how could Joe know anything on 26th?

The bolded parts sent chills down to my spine.

The kids staying with KJ means that the jacksons get money from the kids allowance. simple as that. the moment the kids leave, allowance stops rolling in.and the jacksons suffer.

The kids staying with KJ means that the jacksons get money from the kids allowance. simple as that. the moment the kids leave, allowance stops rolling in.and the jacksons suffer.

I know and thats why Joe worded his tweet "That is how we want it"
They want kids money, but nothing else.

a mess... what does Joe have to do with any custody issues?

Sure not. But I think we all know that he is right and there will no change in custody on 26th

I know and thats why Joe worded his tweet "That is how we want it"
They want kids money, but nothing else.

You mis quoted ... by ommision
Why would Joe word his post to say they want money and nothing else
He wouldn't . That is you putting words in his mouth :) right ? right.

The kids want to stay with their grandma rather than Anthony
Thats how the fam wants it and the kids ... (they did weigh in.)

a mess... what does Joe have to do with any custody issues?
Nothing legally. he is just weighing in as Grandfather.
Anthony is delusional. and was shot down quick . not much of a mess.

For some reason I don't think it is Joe is actually tweeting.
I think he has an assistant.. ... Just a feeling.

@Qbee, you are right, but I was reading between the lines and the content of his tweets,thus my post.

First off, I personally find it disturbing but not surprising that he even tweeted anything about it, considering that Anthony is his relative. You know the way they throw MJ under the bus if they need money, so nothing new there.
Secondly, the way it was worded was like what kids wanted part was afterthought.
See the order: "That is how we want it and so do the kids."
Thirdly, I draw my conclusion the same way as if I read Randy saying that he only wants MJ best. You know it, and I know it that is not true. Same goes with what Joe says.
Fifthly, what does it say to you when Joe says kids are with KJ forever?
Forever is a long time, and KJ work is finished when they come to certain age, so they are not with KJ forever. To me it says that he consider kids as possession, just like with someone else we all know. Made me think of Jane from movie What ever happen to Baby Jane.

I think by now we know how Joe's head is working and what is the driving force for him, so I don't think I'm far off with my post.

Ps, do you think Joe could afford for an assistant? If he could, he would have hired someone else to stand on his behalf on the mall and sell his parfume bottles.

Anyways, seemingly Anthony was shut down:
01/28/2014 at 10:30 am in Department 5, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON - Denied without prejudice

TERMINATE GUARDIANSHIP - Denied without prejudice

MOTION-QUASH - Granted

01/28/2014 at 10:00 am in Department 5, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
MOTION-STRIKE - Granted

01/28/2014 at 10:00 am in Department 5, Mitchell L. Beckloff, Presiding
MOTION-QUASH - Granted

Last edited:
jr gets his own money next year. the question then will be if they have guilt tripped him enough to make sure he provides for others

Aunty Bee ?@AuntyBeeCre8tv 14h
@tarylljackson @tjjackson @princemjjjaxon Best part of questioning how #Michael's children r treated isthat they're treated better.#All4LOVE

I pray 2 #God every day they're not drugging @ParisJackson or worse. Concerned about her&who is around her&the boys&how it has affected them

I'll always look out 4 U @AnthonyJJackson @Princemjjjaxon @ParisJackson & #Blanket That's how ur dad #Michael wanted it! #Truth #All4Love

Indeed elusive, he will start to get his allowance by the age of 18 .Katherine will no longer be able to make decisions on his behalf as he will be an adult with no need for a guardian.
"The children's shares will be held in separate trusts also with John Branca and John McClain serving as Co-Trustees. Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education." Each child will receive 1/3 of the remaining trust principal outright at 30, another 1/2 outright at 35, and the remaining balance outright at 40. In addition, the Co-Trustees are given discretion to accelerate principal distributions if a child is in need of funds to buy a home, start a family, or start a business. This will leave Katherine Jackson, who was named as the children's guardian in August 2009, at the mercy of the Co-Trustees when it comes to asking for funds to support the children"

Last edited:
Just to note katherine will always receive her own stipen/allowance from the trust for the rest of her days. separate from the childrens money. Michael provided for his mother as well in the will. . When she passes that part of the trust goes back to the children. No one else can inherit it..

Back