Quincy Jones says that Michael KILLED HIMSELF.

What the hell is taking about? He doesn't have a lynching mob like Michael who is trying to put him down and destroy him, yet he's been part of mob who have condemned Michael for years. The media, the industry respects him for his contribution to the show business and I don't deny his talent but his hateful, bitter ass is not respectable at all.

What the hell is taking about? He doesn't have a lynching mob like Michael who is trying to put him down and destroy him, yet he's been part of mob who have condemned Michael for years. The media, the industry respects him for his contribution to the show business and I don't deny his talent but his hateful, bitter ass is not respectable at all.

I agree.

My opinion about Quincy is that he does not have the same view of Michael as many of us, and he' been so separated from Michael for so long yet feels he knows him more than he really does cuz of the years they've spent together... He say what he thinks with little regard to what impact it could have... I don't think he thinks ill of MJ just has this view that's not very... idealistic!?!

Idealistic?! Quincy Jones proclaimed Michael did not want to be black. Quincy Jones is a mean-spirited junkie, who insists he knows Michael, is a person with a compulsive habit of rewriting HIStory! He is narcissistic, kind of like Joe Jackson, where you give yourself too much credit for someone else's accomplishments.

michael2.jpg

I used idealistic because I could not find a word that explain what I think he thinks.. I think he appreciates many parts of Michael but sees him much more 'troubled' with a self hate that did not really exist..

Quincy is a damn clown I don't give his comments about Michel or Prince my time of day. I don't care how ~prolific~ he is he's an ass and a has-been.

I read a interview with Quincy the other day and appeartely he apologized for all the horrible stuff he said bout mj

Maybe because of the timing of "Moonwalk" Michael explained what it was like to work with Paul McCartney versus Quincy Jones.

Jackson also spoke of the experience in his autobiography, Moonwalk. The younger singer revealed that the collaboration boosted his confidence, as Quincy Jones—producer of Thriller—was not present to correct his mistakes. Jackson added that he and McCartney worked as equals, stating, "Paul never had to carry me in that studio.

I think Quincy Jones will forever criticize Michael's mistakes. Quincy did not like Michael bringing his pets to the recording studio. Perhaps Michael felt more comfortable having his pets with such a formidable producer like Quincy Jones. (inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, or capable.) It just goes to show what a gentle soul Michael truly was!

michaeljackson6.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...-jazz-sinatra-michael-jackson-proms-interview

Both Quincy and Michael were integral to OTW, Thriller and Bad. You couldn't have any of those albums without one or the other.

I think that while more credit should be given Michael for his roles as co-producer on those albums, at the same time we shouldn't take away from Quincy's contributions either. Attack his words sure but attacking his contributions to those three masterpieces? TBH it just comes off bitter and in desperation to lash out at him.

ITA that Q's contribution to the albums shouldn't be diminished, but it was MJ's performances in videos and on stage that made the works world phenoms, especially MJ's iconic Billy Jean Motown 25 performance. That was MJ alone with a mic singularly masterfully gripping the world VISUALLY.

I do admit to bitterness about Q, but it comes from his unkind public comments about someone who never did anything publicly but praise him. As far as I've seen, the desperation seems to come from Quincy. He often attempts to diminish MJ and elevate himself. Whatever contributions he made may not be diminished, but as a human being he's been greatly so in my opinion. I wish he'd just stop talking about MJ, but that appears the main reason many remain interested in him.

This was said in one of his recent interviews.

Very short.

I said a lot of stupid things after he died,” says Jones, who reportedly claimed that Jackson had wanted to be white. “You cannot make records like that without extreme love, trust and respect,” he adds now, with what might be a note of contrition.
The rest of the article:

Quincy Jones: the day Michael Jackson's pet snake got loose in the studio

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...roid-sprint-us

Michael would come to the studio with his chimpanzees and Muscles, his snake. I'm not into snakes
But how did the pair of them get on?

“He would come to the studio with Muscles, his snake, chimpanzees …”

“The whole menagerie?”

“I didn’t like that. The snake used to wrap itself around my leg. Man, I didn’t like that at all. It would crawl across the console. I’m not into snakes.”

So who prevailed: artist or producer?

“Oh no, they stayed there. One day I said, ‘Where’s Muscles?’ and we went downstairs and Muscles was in the parrot cage. He had just eaten the parrot and his head got stuck in the bars of the cage.”

Something you all must also know is that Epic/Sony did NOT want Quincy to produce "Off the Wall" because Q was know mostly for Jazz producing and very few R & B and other music, but MJ went against those people and hired Quincy.
Not wonder those bastards and senile bitches at Sony keep copyrighting our MJ videos

I read a interview with Quincy the other day and appeartely he apologized for all the horrible stuff he said bout mj

It's too late to apologise. The genie is out of the bottle now. I haven't taken Quincy seriously since about 2012. I genuinely think he's losing his marbles.

Now he wants to sue the companies for "elder abuse" Judge: Quincy Jones cannot expand $10M suit against late Michael Jackson’s companies http://mynewsla.com/hollywood/2016/1...ons-companies/

Quincy_Jones_and_the_Slaight_Family_Music_Lab_14167860742.jpg

A judge ruled Monday that producer Quincy Jones cannot expand his $10 million breach-of-contract lawsuit against one of the late Michael Jackson’s companies regarding projects released after the singer died.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Stern said the case is more than three years old and that Jones’ attorneys could have brought their proposed new cause of action for financial elder abuse against MJJ Productions much sooner.

“This is a Johnny-come-lately to say the least,” Stern said.

The judge also said Jones’ lawyers cannot add four more parties into the case as defendants, including John Branca, a former Jackson attorney who currently serves as co-executor of the singer’s estate.

The complaint, filed in October 2013, alleges two causes of action for breach of contract against MJJ productions and one cause of action for an accounting of royalties owed against Sony Music Entertainment.

Jones’ lawyers maintained that they could not bring the elder abuse allegation and the new parties into the case sooner because they only recently learned important new facts, including that royalties from the “This is It” film allegedly were disguised as profits and diverted to three Jackson estate entities: the Michael Jackson Co., MJJ Ventures and Triumph International. Those three entities were also proposed new defendants.

But Stern said he agreed with defense attorneys that revising the case at this stage would be prejudicial to their clients and force the lawyers to file a flurry of new motions. The judge also said he did not want to jeopardize the chance Jones’ case can go to trial ahead of other lawsuits because of the plaintiff’s age. Jones is 83.

“This is It” is a 2009 American documentary that traces Jackson’s rehearsals and preparation for his concert series of the same name that was originally scheduled to start on July 13, 2009, but was canceled due to his death 18 days prior of acute propofol intoxication at age 50.

Jones’ attorney, J. Michael Henningan, said after the hearing that despite the ruling, he believes his client can still seek punitive damages, but MJJ Productions attorney Jonathan Steinsapir said he thinks Jones is now barred from asking for such compensation.

Jones alleges that master recordings he worked on were wrongfully edited and remixed so as to deprive him of bonus profits. He also maintains he was denied credit for his work on the singer’s works released after his death.

Jones made agreements with Jackson in 1978 and 1985 for work on the singer’s solo albums in which the producer claims he was given the first opportunity to re-edit or remix any of the master recordings. He also maintains that the coupling of master recordings with other recordings required his permission and that was to be given producer credit for each of the master recordings.

Back