Randall Sullivan's book "Untouchable"

Re: Randall Sullivan's new book "Untouchable" Tabloid Mess [Threads merged]

I was meaning since the book has been published. Those other comments were over a month ago and not likely to give the book any publicity that will translate to sales.

I still think we should consider that as an Estate statement about the book. They addressed the book the moment the first extract was about to be published. They denounced the whole thing. There's no more need to address it over and over.

Janet and Latoya focused on some specific claims.

And Sanders? Did Katherine's lawyers really commented on this book?

Nathy MJ;3738388 said:
That's off topic, but I don't know if we can believe this story. They just mentioned the tapes, but didn't release them and you know we can't trust News of the world. And Frank Cascio said on his book that Debbie and Michael weren't intimate. He says:

"There was no romance or intimacy between them, but Michael truly loved Debbie as a friend. He let people believe that he had been intimate with Debbie, although he had told me that this wasn’t the case."

Cascio doens't mention artificial insemination in his book, but he says that Michael is the biological father of his kids. So I assume he believes Prince and Paris were the result of artificial insemination using Michael's semen.

This doesn't mean I believe Randall Sullivan story. I also take Cascio words with a grain of salt, he said things in his book that wasn't accurate at all. I'm just pointing it out, so we can correct Sullivan's lies without using tabloid sources like the News of the world.

[video=youtube;XRtn4r4QliY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtn4r4QliY&sns=tw[/video]

Enough said!!!

That's off topic, but I don't know if we can believe this story. They just mentioned the tapes, but didn't release them and you know we can't trust News of the world. And Frank Cascio said on his book that Debbie and Michael weren't intimate. He says:
They didn't release the tapes because she didn't know she was being taped, so she could sue them if they did, and you know Debbie would sue. Everything else she said there turned out to be true (name of the baby, miscarriage, when it happened, why Mike divorced Lisa, how he would have full time custody). Cascio also thinks Mike married Lisa because of Arabs and that Mike only pretended to be a drug addict to avoid returning and getting arrested in the US. The fact is she said those to this undercover journalist, believe whatever you need, but Randall doesn't even know she said them at all.

So just because he did not have sex with Tatum and Brooke, he died as a virgin. Brilliant logic, Mr Sullivan...
And don't get me started on his Jordan Chandler comments. It just shows that he only says he thinks MJ was innocent to lure unsuspecting fans into buying his book.

Right? I haven't had sex with some guys I've dated too, does that mean I'm a virgin? This logic is bizarre. And now Lisa Marie would know if he died a virgin or not? Only Lisa? No, wait - Jordan too. But Mike didn't have sexual intercourse with Jordan, and he tries to pass of what Mike did with LMP as possibly "sexual contact", which I imagined was at least like oral sex or something, so isn't that supposedly the same thing? And why didn't he believe Lisa but he believed Tatum (he doesn't mention she admits to making out with him) or Brooke (Mike's "real intimate" comment is ignored) - Randall claims he only held hands with the two women. What's so uncredible about Lisa's comments? Randall's ass doesn't make any sense.

The thing he quotes Ray saying that they're lucky they stopped Michael when he did or he'd have "anal sex" with Jordan was so disturbing and so intentional for this creeper Randall to quote it.

The only person who's ever alleged Mike had anal sex with kids is Victor Gutierrez, and we can see this disgusting Brett storyline on that penis drawing the Chandler's drew in October 1993, so we know they had contact. So we're still having Victor's bullshit pressed on us. He also says Mike was selective in who he molested, but of course we know from Jordan's interview he claimed Mike molested Brett, Wade, Mac, Corey Feldman, possibly Elijah Jackson, and I think Jimmy Safechuck. So all of them say they weren't molested, so those are the "selected" victims Mike had in his life, and they weren't molested, so Ray's argument there is also null and void, but of course, this bozo quotes it like it's a matter of fact.

Last edited:

I still think we should consider that as an Estate statement about the book. They addressed the book the moment the first extract was about to be published. They denounced the whole thing. There's no more need to address it over and over.

Janet and Latoya focused on some specific claims.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. They made their point then but just leave it be now. If they address it then it will pique people's interest in it. The attention is what people like Sullivan want.

Cascio also thinks Mike married Lisa because of Arabs and that Mike only pretended to be a drug addict to avoid returning and getting arrested in the US. The fact is she said those to this undercover journalist, believe whatever you need, but Randall doesn't even know she said them at all.

That's why I said I also didn't believe in some of Cascio stories. He also gave the same Arab explanation for why Michael married Debbie. I just quoted his book to give a exemple on how people have different things to say about Michael's relationship with Debbie and LMP and that we don't know the whole truth. Only Michael knows. So when we have conflicting stories like this, I choose to believe Michael's words. He said on Bashit documentary that he and Debbie were intimate, I choose to believe him over Cascio any day.

There are still over 70 negative reviews _ what they delete is comments that may be personal attacks or comments with innapropriate language etc etc .. So make sure you stay in the scope of a "BOOK review"

what else is new? pathetic amazon deletes comments that are personal but relishes personal attacks against Michael Jackson. The fans are really all that Michael Jackson has, and that's why MJ's fans are always referred to as 'insane'. The only good place left is the Michael Jackson name and fanbase.

How are sales going on this crap. Is it going to be in Oprah's book club?

I think we should ignore this book, and don't bring any more attention to it. The book is flopping really bad, it isn't even on Top 1000 on Amazon, while Joe Vogel's book did really well on amazon sales. So, despite all the publicity Sullivan got, it seems no one is interested in his book.

Good I hope it continues to flop

"He says there's a photo out there which shows MJ didn't have a nose, he allowed it to be taken one time. Anyone know what this photo is? Because it's right there in the autopsy with him."

I was skimming his book trying to find out what he wrote about MJ's stay in Ireland. What he wrote in his book was already printed on Irish papers! God ol' mighty, I'm going to write my book, copy everything from other sources, then I deserve to be called journalist!
Anyways, i came across his ramblings how MJ felt about his looks, he wrote something like MJ wanted to erase Joe from his face and other things. Did this Sullivan kept his brain in the jar or what? Did he ever even thought how stupid and contradicting his ramblings are? First he writes how badly MJ felt about his looks, then he goes on telly and says that there is one picture of MJ without nose which he allowed to be taken! Really!
We all know how MJ felt about his looks and are we supposed to believe that Michael wanted that kind of photo of him released to the public! Sullivan should take his own brain from jar and start using it.

His sales are still very low - I wouldnt give him any further attention on social media sites like twitter, FB etc. to peak interest but lets keep writing intelligent (not fanatical) Negative reviews on Promos for his book and on Amazon. That is the best way to fight it now. If you wrote a negative review here about the "book" think about placing it where it would serve Michael better. You can Post it where potential buyers can see it. If you dont want to write a review you can just thumbs up the negative reviews and thumbs down the postitive reviews and even make a comment to easlity challenge them. Let's all do our part and be proactive when defending Michael.

LOL on Amazon Sullivan's book only has (5) positive reviews all easliy debunked and over (80) negative reviews
http://www.amazon.com/Untouchable-Strange-Tragic-Michael-Jackson/dp/080211962X

I think we should ignore this book, and don't bring any more attention to it. The book is flopping really bad, it isn't even on Top 1000 on Amazon, while Joe Vogel's book did really well on amazon sales. So, despite all the publicity Sullivan got, it seems no one is interested in his book.

I agree!!

This book is a piece of trash and anyone with a decent brain can figure that out for themselves.

After reading through most of this book, I understand that its biggest harm is not in any particular factual inaccuracies or even innuendos. Its biggest damage is that it completely misses the point of who Michael Jackson was. It grossly misrepresents him as a historic persona.

He was a consummate artist, inside and out, his creativity was so extreme, that it created almost an "aura" about him, causing people to cry, scream and pass out. If you read the stories of people who new him, every tale is mesmerizing, because Michael seemed to live according to some other universal laws that were higher, purer and more absolute than our mundane physical and social laws. And from this book, you'll never get to see that, feel that or understand how he really was. Joe Vogel put it best,

The problem with Sullivan's book is its reductiveness. MJ is one of the great artists of all time, but Sullivan spends more time speculating about a prosthetic nose than art. Michael Jackson was his art. Focusing on the trivial distorts the most important part of his identity.

This is EXACTLY the feeling I get.

Sullivan plays all ways: he does say that MJ had vitiligo, but on the same page he says that MJ bleached his skin before that. He does say that MJ's experiments with his looks were due to his nonacceptance of any limitations rather than an attempt to distance himself from his black ancestry - but on the next page he says maybe Michael didn't want to be black. He does say that he thinks MJ was innocent, but he makes sure to quote every tabloid story about every boy Michael was (or wasn't) in contact with. That's why it's hard to counter him on inaccuracies - when fans call him out on these mistakes, he says "I did say he is innocent (had vitiligo/...). Look on page XXX! You didn't read the book!" The problem is not that he didn't say that or lied. The problem is the big picture. It's a distorting mirror.

People should concern themselves with Michael's work and his contributions to the world. You talk to anybody that knew him and they all say what a kind, humble, funny and caring person he was. Whenever he was in public he showed class and dignity and respect towards others. I wish people would think about his children when they write trash books like this. I think they would want their father to be treated with respect like they know their father would treat others.

Oh Good. That makes me really happy. Hopefully, this means that people are tired of the trash "Michael with lies" syndrome, and that many fans are not buying the book. I always feel that the reason why trash Michael books sell, is because the majority of curious fans buy them. I really do not think haters spend their money to read about Michael, when they could read all that from a magazine in the supermarket for a couple of dollars, or see it on tv for free.

I just clicked on the amazon link ^^ and they show that people who bought this book also bought some other Michael books too, so it seems fans are buying untouchable. I hope that more fans read this online rather than pay money for it.

Last edited:

I think the fans who are buying this book, are the curious ones who are not aware of its contents. The book is at #942 now, I think it's because of the Katie Couric show from yesterday. It will not pass from that number, next week Bad 25 and the Michael tribute on Dancing with the stars will air on ABC and hopefully it will draw out the attention from this book.

I found this information in one of the comments on Amazon:

"Go on: Check out this train wreck of a life. I dare you to look away." --Sara Nelson

It seems Oprah's editor had this ^^ to say about what Sullivan writes about Michael. What do we expect--Oprah and her network are backing Sullivan it seems. This simply shows how ignorant Sara Nelson is of the facts. I suggest the train wreck is only in her mind, since most of the stories in that book came from a sick mind or a group of them. What I see as a train wreck is OWN. Can someone send her a picture of a train wreck and put OWN in it, together with her comment.

Yes. I would love to hear what Katherine's lawyers have to say about this since this book has created yet another public relations nightmare for the Jacksons over the past week.

I found this information in one of the comments on Amazon:

"Go on: Check out this train wreck of a life. I dare you to look away." --Sara Nelson

It seems Oprah's editor had this ^^ to say about what Sullivan writes about Michael. What do we expect--Oprah and her network are backing Sullivan it seems. This simply shows how ignorant Sara Nelson is of the facts. I suggest the train wreck is only in her mind, since most of the stories in that book came from a sick mind or a group of them. What I see as a train wreck is OWN. Can someone send her a picture of a train wreck and put OWN in it, together with her comment.

She doesn't work for O Magazine anymore. She is an amazon employee. She is an editor there. Probably the one who picked this trash as "Book of the month".

I tried contacting her on twitter, but she hasn't tweeted in years @saranelson. So Don't want your time chasing her down.

Someone claiming to be Mesereau has given the book 5 stars, saying everyone needs to read it.

I do know Mes did speak to Randall, but is it really him? Has he read the whole book? Randall was telling him he believed Michael was innocent, does Mesereau really realize what he wrote though? And who the other sources are?

Someone needs to speak to Mes. He shouldn't be involved in a trainwreck like this.

Last edited:

I thought Katie Couric had more integrity than this. She puts tabloid trash on her show. Why doesn't she get Spike Lee on her show to talk about the documentary? A for Oprah, I have nothing good to say about her. Whatever. It's all trash and the people who promote it are trash too. I am sorry if I sound harsh it just how I feel right now.

The plot thickens. I can't wait to hear Mr. Mesereau's comments.

Umm.......
I really HOPE Mesereau is not co signing this book!! That is ridiculous.

I was just about to mention that someone claiming their T-Mez has given their review of this crap book on Amazon too. Telling folks it's a good book and they should buy it. It has gotten 5 stars WTH? I hope it's a fake? He got lucky with Aphrodite Jones being truthful about her change of mind and book on MJ innocence. But, Sullivan lied through his teeth!

I don't believe for a moment it's Mesereau. Anyone can impersonate anyone on the Internet. The style of the review is not Mez at all. He is a a LOT more diplomatic guy than that!

She doesn't work for O Magazine anymore. She is an amazon employee. She is an editor there. Probably the one who picked this trash as "Book of the month".

I tried contacting her on twitter, but she hasn't tweeted in years @saranelson. So Don't want your time chasing her down.

Thank you. I guess no money at O to pay her, so she had to find something else. It seems she is also hiding--good idea!!

About Mez, that is easy to find out by contacting him. Mez seems to take part in projects where he will point out the truth about Michael and his situation, so if that review is not doing that, then maybe it is not Mez, but someone who knows that fans admire Mez.

Back