Redemption: Geraldine Hughes wants fans to fund Movie based on her book

Re: Redemption: A New Michael Jackson Movie

No, please. People forgot that awful period. Don't make a movie out of it!

I hope the estate won't approve this.

I disagree. Many people still think MJ was a child molester. It's the single one thing that most damages his legacy!
So it needs to be talked about and people need to be informed about the facts of these cases because the facts really are on Michael's side proving that he was NOT a child molester. The facts have always been there, but the media rarely was fair in their coverage and presenting of those facts. So I welcome any idea that helps people get to see the facts.

Geraldine's book is great. Though I can't see how it can be turned into a movie. I'd rather have a documentary.

I'm in two minds about this. PArt of me thinks it's good to get the truth out there, but they need a good screenplay and a good production company to take this on, and major networks to broadcast it (or a cinema release).
The other part thinks it might be better to move on and never mention it again - it can provide the media with too much ammunition and it reminds people of all the awful stories they read through biased, non-factual reporting.
Of course MJ fans will watch this, but then we already believe he was innocent so what good is that going to do? None really, just like the book it's based on.
Will people who think he was guilty in '93 and '03 (and the rest!) really watch a film about it and give it a chance? Will they be convinced? Or will they just ignore it?
As somebody else said, a documentary instead of a movie could work really if the right people are involved.
I've said for years that if the media really want to be 'shocking', truely sensationalist and get people's attention all they need to do is switch sides. They've convinced so many people of the years that MJ is bad with rumour, innuendo and awful stories, that walking the same path is no longer interesting. To get the public interest and attention the media need to do a u-turn.
So as much as the project needs the right people involved, it's success might come down to how the media react. If they jump on the correct side of the fence and build this movie/documentary up in a sensationalist way as "the shocking TRUTH behind the bogus michael jackson abuse allegations" then maybe people will sit up and listen. But the message would need to be spread far and wide by mainstream media, rather than just one or two bloggers quietly adding content to the internet.

[video]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cadeflaw/2012/07/28/geraldine-hughes-presents-redemption--the-movie-2013[/video]

Geraldine Hughes is the author of Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegation (2004) book that proved Michael Jackson was NEVER a child molester.
Redemption: The Movie project is underway and key players are coming to the table for production, director, casting agent, and budget.
It's time to clear Michael Jackson's name of those horrible allegations for once and for all and protect his legacy.
It's time that the untold story regarding the extortion scheme be told. It's time for Redemption: The Movie 2013.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone is interested Geraldine Hughes talks about the 93 allegations in this Blog talk radio interview about what really happen in 93, her book and about getting the movie about 93 started. I rather hear this and talk about this then that A-hole Sullivan. So much needs to still be cleared about the 93 allegations. So many always talk about the 03 allegations and 05 trial. It's more easy to say he was innocent in that case because there was a trial. But, too many have doubts about 93 because there was no trial and I'm tired of it! So we must always start from the beginning!

Last edited:

Thanks Blue are you going to discuss what she said here?

It's REALLY good hopefully many will hear it. I'm still hearing it myself. But so far she is consistent with what she said all these yrs in other interviews and her book. She talks about why there was a settlement. That it was to protect his rights against him in the criminal trial. How the rulings against him to stop the Civil trial were against him but, favored Jordan. And that his insurance settled the civil case. That it was for negligence. Talks about Diane Dimond & Oprah and their hate against MJ. That MJ was exonerated from the 93 case in the 05 trial because they brought in witness from 93. And how it was interesting that Jordan didn't show and how he threaten to sue if they made him.

That Jordan couldn't have sued Sneedon because he and other law enforcements are immune to such things when they where just doing their jobs to try and get him to testify. And how would have Jordan explained that MJ wasn't circumcised if they would have asked him on the stand. She talks about a 20/20 interview she did where 4 producers were asking her all these questions about 93. And that one of the producers after the show was so surprised about what had happen to MJ in 93 and that she couldn't believe what happen to him when walking Hughes out the door after the interview. But, then Hughes said she later was shocked that they never aired the 20/20 interview.

Last edited:

Thanks Blue I am about to look at it now.

PS: I can't play it. I just keep hearing someone saying "Can you hear me."

Last edited:

Thanks, Bluetopez. I will definitely listen to this. Geraldine is one of the people who seems to be very passionate about spreading the truth about Michael.

I rather hear this and talk about this then that A-hole Sullivan. So much needs to still be cleared about the 93. Start from the beginning. So many always talk about 03 allegations and 05 trial. And it's more easy to say he was innocent there because there was a trial but, too many have doubts about 93 because there was no trial and I'm tired of it! So we must always start from the beginning!

I love your nickname for Sullivan:D

You are right what you say about 93 and 05 cases. People, if they want they can find all the info from the internet now (trial transcripts and all) but there isn't proper info out there about 93. If 93 case is not properly brought out and explained to the masses, people always doubt because he paid 93 he must be guilty 05 case too, even he was acquitted.

Last edited:

Thanks Blue I am about to look at it now.

PS: I can't play it. I just keep hearing someone saying "Can you hear me."
Yea there was some issues in the beginning for a few secs after that everything is fine except for some weird noises in the back. But, that kind of thing always happens with these Blog talk radio interviews I notice. lol Hopefully u still got to hear the interview after all?

Now it's too late!!! Where were they when Michael needed them???

It is never to late to clear Michael's name.
What are you talking about "where were they", do you mean where was Geraldine?

Geraldine has been doing her best since 93 trying to help clearing MJ's name, but it is not her fault that anyone who tries to clear MJ's name, they have a fight against very powerful windmills (so to speak). Aphrodite Jones too went against windmills and some others, but they do not get far if they don't have powerful people in the media behind to back up their side (or MJ's side).

It is shocking how many spineless so called journalist are out there (first one come to mind, namely A-hole Sullivan) that has access to all information out there, but cannot take a stand and say firmly "I read everything about 93 and 2005 case, and no doubt both cases were hoohaa nonsense, instead of saying something in the line "there is a possibility".
I guess that the fear of being called crazed MJ fans stops them saying what they really know, and that is spineless.

Sorry about the rant but I got angry to even think about these so called journalist, but Geraldine is not one to be blamed for not standing up. She has more courage and spine than many journalist out there today.

It is never to late to clear Michael's name.
What are you talking about "where were they", do you mean where was Geraldine?

Geraldine has been doing her best since 93 trying to help clearing MJ's name, but it is not her fault that anyone who tries to clear MJ's name, they have a fight against very powerful windmills (so to speak). Aphrodite Jones too went against windmills and some others, but they do not get far if they don't have powerful people in the media behind to back up their side (or MJ's side).

It is shocking how many spineless so called journalist are out there (first one come to mind, namely A-hole Sullivan) that has access to all information out there, but cannot take a stand and say firmly "I read everything about 93 and 2005 case, and no doubt both cases were hoohaa nonsense, instead of saying something in the line "there is a possibility".
I guess that the fear of being called crazed MJ fans stops them saying what they really know, and that is spineless.

Sorry about the rant but I got angry to even think about these so called journalist, but Geraldine is not one to be blamed for not standing up. She has more courage and spine than many journalist out there today.
I'm referring to some people (especially journalists) who suddenly personate Michael's fans and when he needed them, they weren't there or they didn't want to be there. When someone is fan, (journalist or not) doesn't fear to support him even in the most difficult moments of his life. Now all became his fan suddenly!!! Michael has been severely mudslinging and I'm very suspicious to everyone now.

Last edited:

I'm referring to some people (especially journalists) who suddenly personate Michael's fans and when he needed them, they weren't there or they didn't want to be there. When someone is fan, (journalist or not) doesn't fear to support him even in the most difficult moments of his life. Now all became his fan suddenly!!! Michael has been severely mudslinging and I'm very suspicious to everyone now.

Maybe some of them grew a spine and learnt to stand up.

Don't worry, bit by bit we are moving forward, with help from some journalists that are not afraid of standing up for what they believe.

Maybe some of them grew a spine and learnt to stand up.

Don't worry, bit by bit we are moving forward, with help from some journalists that are not afraid of standing up for what they believe.
I guess that you have understood what I'm talking about...right??

I understood, my first language is not english, thus my writing is not up to standards, but there is nothing wrong with my understanding what I read, at least most of the time:)

I try to put myself in to position of some of those journalists, there could be many reason as to why they write what they write and why they have changed. You know what, I don't care what they wrote years back, I care what they write now. They cannot change the past, but they can change the future. Maybe they got caught with the hype when every journalist wrote more and more outrageous stories of Mike, a bit like mass hysteria swept over, or perhaps they feared the mob mentality among other journalists? I hope they have cleared their heads now and think, "really, why the hell I went with that hysteria, it was utter nonsense"? I hope they asked themselves few questions, looked the man in the mirror and changed their ways (to quote one famous song:)
Or maybe these journalist that write good things about Mike now, weren't even participating to that mass hysteria, they just weren't heard among other noise. It could be that those that were making noise years ago, are gone (at least some of them) and what is left is new breed of journalists who can see the forest for the trees + few other wussies that still have to grow their spine.

Last edited:

I understood, my first language is not english,
Neither mine

I try to put myself in to position of some of those journalists, there could be many reason as to why they write what they write and why they have changed. You know what, I don't care what they wrote years back, I care what they write now. They cannot change the past, but they can change the future. Maybe they got caught with the hype when every journalist wrote more and more outrageous stories of Mike, a bit like mass hysteria swept over, or perhaps they feared the mob mentality among other journalists? I hope they have cleared their heads now and think, "really, why the hell I went with that hysteria, it was utter nonsense"? I hope they asked themselves few questions, looked the man in the mirror and changed their ways (to quote one famous song:)
Or maybe these journalist that write good things about Mike now, weren't even participating to that mass hysteria, they just weren't heard among other noise. It could be that those that were making noise years ago, are gone (at least some of them) and what is left is new breed of journalists who can see the forest for the trees + few other wussies that still have to grow their spine.
I know what do you mean...but the problem is their hypocrisy...all those people (who knew the truth about the charges but didn't tell anything for some reason apparently because ''the good news do not sell'') to appear now and say ''I always supported Michael''. He was hurt a lot from tabloids...it's a shame!! If someone didn't know the truth about Michael, ok...He didn't know and learned...but to know the truth and simply to don't reveal it is something socking!! That's why I have an objection to all of this.

Last edited:

The point is whoever is open minded and wants to investigate facts, he will do it. The ones that are biased against Michael will never change their minds no matter what. In conclusion, this movie will be mostly for the fans and for some people who are willing to see and understand Michael's side of the story for once.

I know what do you mean...but the problem is their hypocrisy...all those people (who knew the truth about the charges but didn't tell anything for some reason apparently because ''the good news do not sell'') to appear now and say ''I always supported Michael''. He was hurt a lot from tabloids...it's a shame!! If someone didn't know the truth about Michael, ok...He didn't know and learned...but to know the truth and simply to don't reveal it is something socking!! That's why I have an objection to all of this.

I see your point.. It's like it's too late because MJ is gone.. It's like thanks for nothing. The media knew the Chandlers were crooks and con-artists but they went along with it for the money and to 'hurt' Michael Jackson. Like Evan said it was a plan and he had some media folks in his corner knowing he was an extortionist. They all knew MJ did nothing to that boy and they all know the Arvizo's are liars. Some tried to 'change' after MJ passed like Bashir but you best believe Bashir knows what he did to MJ and for that I hope he rots in hell.

I see your point.. It's like it's too late because MJ is gone.. It's like thanks for nothing. The media knew the Chandlers were crooks and con-artists but they went along with it for the money and to 'hurt' Michael Jackson. Like Evan said it was a plan and he had some media folks in his corner knowing he was an extortionist. They all knew MJ did nothing to that boy and they all know the Arvizo's are liars. Some tried to 'change' after MJ passed like Bashir but you best believe Bashir knows what he did to MJ and for that I hope he rots in hell.
I want them to leave him alone at last.

Last edited:

I started to listen to it, haven't finished it yet. Just a small correction: Evan did not get the hypothetical letter from Dr. Katz, but from Dr. Abrams. Could someone who is on Facebook (I am not) point it out for Geraldine. If she indeed does this movie, I don't want mistakes in it which would give ammunition for haters and the media to dismiss it.

Many people get those two Katz and Abrams confused a lot. And ur right someone like Diane Dimond would point that out like she did once on TV. And was happy she made her point over that one thing!

Last edited:

Many people get those two Katz and Abrams confused a lot. And ur right someone like Diane Dimond would point that out like she did once TV. And was happy she made her point over that one thing!

^ lol NO! I meant to leave the comment to Geraldine Hughes 8701girl, on her Blog Talk Radio interview! Not that WITCH Dimond!

Anyways, I'll edit what I said to make more sense! =)

^ lol NO! I meant to leave the comment to Geraldine Hughes 8701girl, on her Blog Talk Radio interview! Not that WITCH Dimond!

Anyways, I'll edit what I said to make more sense! =)

Oh ok lol

I disagree. Many people still think MJ was a child molester. It's the single one thing that most damages his legacy!
So it needs to be talked about and people need to be informed about the facts of these cases because the facts really are on Michael's side proving that he was NOT a child molester. The facts have always been there, but the media rarely was fair in their coverage and presenting of those facts. So I welcome any idea that helps people get to see the facts.

Geraldine's book is great. Though I can't see how it can be turned into a movie. I'd rather have a documentary.

I agree. The media has been sweeping the truth about these allegations under the rug for far too long. But i honestly think that the media can only do this for so long. The truth will come out eventually. It may take some time but we'll get there

I agree. The media has been sweeping the truth about these allegations under the rug for far too long. But i honestly think that the media can only do this for so long. The truth will come out eventually. It may take some time but we'll get there

I believe we will get there too.. The fact that MJ has been gone for over 3 years and not one child has come forward says it all... Usually when an 'alleged' abuser dies there are tons of folks coming forward to say all kinds of crap like in the Sevile case, not for MJ. Mike didn't hurt anyone and if folks look at the facts of the case they know it. I think a lot of folks in the media know it but they are too embarrassed or stubborn to admit it because they know they caused a lot of damage. When Evan Chandler committed suicide, I think some in the media were shocked, yet everything was kept hushed. They know the truth

The writers of different articles are more concerned with the bottom line, selling their product. Viewership sells advertising, that's Capitalism at work, its best, to sell products. It just goes hand-in-hand, the more copy sold, the more money made. Lies sell and this is what Michael drew attention to!

b6c0cf0d1c3dad75.gif

Back