Rumor: MJ to play dates at London arena *ALL TOPICS MERGED*

Re: Unconfirmed Rumour. MJ to play dates at London arena

sorry to say this but how much would he get to do these concerts? I heard the payment was awefully low for being Michael jackson's rate!

^And I wonder who's your "source"? And why do you want to know how much he earns for making concerts? :huh:

^And I wonder who's your "source"? And why do you want to know how much he earns for making concerts? :huh:
MSNBC // jacksonaction // E! // And of course Perez :wub:

Yeah but it's possible to take photos on most concerts anyway, even if it's not allowed, they don't check very carefully

Then hopefully someone will be able to film something for all the fans that can't be go to the actual concert.

anyway im just wondering because of what I heard is the payment really low...... im just saying....

i would love MJ to tour but i will be very disapointed if i cant get tickets :( Hopefully he will do enough shows for all his fans to see him :)

Last edited:

Well I do believe if Michael does these concerts he has accepted the amount of the payment whatever it is eventually.

sorry to say this but how much would he get to do these concerts? I heard the payment was awefully low for being Michael jackson's rate!

mj is in talks with the 02 and nothing more at this stage. how is anyone supposed to know whats hes gonna get for doing it. i doubt they have even gotten to that stage themselves.the money he makes will depend on the price of the tickets. u need to change your reading material lol

Last edited:

mj is in talks with the 02 and nothing more at this stage. how is anyone supposed to know whats hes gonna get for doing it. i doubt they have even gotten to that stage themselves.the money he makes will depend on the price of the tickets. u need to change your reading material lol
i dont know if its being speculated or actually been confirmed by an insider but I heard that from jacksonaction.com and I heard it from several different other sites as well....

How much Michael makes per show is dependent on how many tickets are sold and how much those tickets go for. The rumor was 1 million dollars per show. That's a lot of money. But it could go up substantially depending on how many people the arena holds and how much they charge.

How much Michael makes per show is dependent on how many tickets are sold and how much those tickets go for. The rumor was 1 million dollars per show. That's a lot of money. But it could go up substantially depending on how many people the arena holds and how much they charge.
It holds 20,000.

Kind of OT but how much do you think MJ would charge for tickets? In euro of uk pounds.

I'd guess over 50 euro

^^^ No-one knows and I don't think we will until it's confirmed :lol: IF it's confirmed... I don't think anyone could even hazard a guess tbh!

Kind of OT but how much do you think MJ would charge for tickets? In euro of uk pounds.

I'd guess over 50 euro
Firstly, reports say that MJ will be offered £1 million per show. I'm sure he wouldn't mind accepting that. Bon Jovi received that for opening The O2 in June last year...and that had to be shared between the 4 of them (members of the band) :lol:.

Secondly, the cost of the tickets (I'm sure) will be set by AEG (the promoters). MJ might have some say in the matter, just like Prince negotiated a £31.21p cost for his tickets, with a FREE CD.

However, I still don't see this happening (MJ doing The O2). I hope I'm wrong :)

FYI, Bon Jovi ticket cost me £110, but bear in mind that was the FIRST ever show at The O2. The Rolling Stones' cheapest seat was £75.

Last edited:

I'd guess over 50 euro

Being honest, I think it's gonna be more than €50.
Let me give some examples what the ticket's are here in Finland

The Pussycat Dolls - was around €50
50 Cent - was around €60
Bon Jovi - €59-€89
Kylie Minogue - €52-€56
Bruce Springsteen €69-€79
Celine Dion €100-€200

And 1997 ticket's for Michael's concerts were around €44.
But as you can see the prices from those day has gone up a lot and this is just Finland!

I swear to God I'm gonna kill him if he does about 30 concerts :lol: Esp over £50 a ticket :lol:

I swear to God I'm gonna kill him if he does about 30 concerts :lol: Esp over £50 a ticket :lol:

And to give a little clue to those of you who don't use euros, £50 is around €75 ;)

But I know I can't afford every concert he does, even if there's going to be just 10. I'd attend like 2 :yes: Depends of course if he's going to do somewhere else in Europe too, then one in London and one somewhere else :)

THRILLER UK!
ABOVE: Wacko ***** is back!14th December 2007 Your Shout
MICHAEL JACKSON is being lined up for a Prince-style residency at London’s O2 Arena.

The capital’s shiny venue has become enormously popular with star performers since being revamped from its former Millennium Dome status.

Prince, 49, Take That, Justin Timberlake, 26, and Kanye West, 30, have all played incredible gigs at the venue, which this weekend hosts some group called the Spice Girls. And now *****, who is desperate to sort his cash-flow problems with a 2008 tour, is in the O2 frame.

:lol: :lol:
These guys really make me laugh! As if Mike would use his fans like that to get money to pay his so-called debts... Especially knowing how he "loves to tour". ;)
And when are they going to let go this financial trouble/bankruptcy (sp??) thing?? Jeez!

And to give a little clue to those of you who don't use euros, £50 is around €75 ;)

But I know I can't afford every concert he does, even if there's going to be just 10. I'd attend like 2 :yes: Depends of course if he's going to do somewhere else in Europe too, then one in London and one somewhere else :)

Wow! I'm so jealous of you Europe guys! Everything is so close there!
I mean, you could easily make some arrangements to go to at least two concerts in two different cities/countries...

When someone would ask Michael about the concert he probably would say;

"Oh gee, I haven't really thought about it""

or

"Oh boy, I'm not sure!"

:D

the O2 arena is huge :( i dont think i would like him to perform in such a big place anymore cuz basically i dont like attending concerts in stadiums and big arenas. of course its his call. he should do whatever he wants and thinks is best for him :D

the O2 arena is huge :( i dont think i would like him to perform in such a big place anymore cuz basically i dont like attending concerts in stadiums and big arenas. of course its his call. he should do whatever he wants and thinks is best for him :D

O2 is a quarter the size of Wembley Stadium.

Yea i think the O2 only holds about 18 thousand or something could be 20.

I saw a post on MJNO forgot who it was by but it said that there were already tickets on sale :mello:

No one can guess what the ticket prices will be because it depends on the 'demand'.. How many concerts he'll do.. The more concerts there are, the LESS the prices will be.. When there is a stronger demand, and a short supply. They can UP prices.. (think of it like gass)...

If Michael would do a real TOUR prices would be just a LITTLE bit more than the average costs for a concert.. But if it's a small set of concerts, prices could SKY rocket..

IT ALL DEPENDS

I saw a post on MJNO forgot who it was by but it said that there were already tickets on sale :mello:
Yeah Michael is on the front of www.looktickets.co.uk

The tickets have actually gone up compared to what they were the other day!! I think they were at £125 the other day. These are PRE SALE tickets though and companies like this tend to make alot of interest out of you! The tickets, when and if they come out could be half this price. You are just paying them to buy your ticket for you. Also, if the concerts don't go ahead they are likely to keep your money. Also, I emailed them the other day and they replied with this:

Hi,

As yet the dates are unannounced, you are booking a pre-sale ticket and of course you will be intitled to a full refund should these shows not go ahead. This being our business we know that the shows are due to be announced any day now, they will go ahead.

Kind Regards

Todd

I don't see this company reliable like ticketmaster and seetickets though so I advise anyone NOT to buy tickets until this has been confirmed through Raymone!

O2 ARENA INFO:

* The seating space is very average. It sitsa maximum of 20,000 people. To get a good idea of the size.. Madison Square Garden sits 20,000 people. So the concert would fit around the same as the 30th Anniversary Special.

* O2 main attraction is not actually the arena seating itself. It's the entertainment AT the O2 Arena. It's actually filled with Bars, restuarants, clubs etc.. Meaning it is a place that many people use for parties; such as concert after parties. etc...

* The arena opened last year and has been a HOTT spot for concert among entertainers.

02 Arena is the Millienium Dome, for anyone who didnt know.

Thank god they replaced that thing.

Back