SarahJ is in the HOTseat

Yeah, that is the :blink: thing about Perfectionists hey. You have to 'discipline' yourself to get that manuscript finished :eek:

Anyway, next silly question

You see it's a Sunny day outside, what do you plan to do? Even secretly if you need to go to work or have other duties to attend to? :D

Yeah, that is the :blink: thing about Perfectionists hey. You have to 'discipline' yourself to get that manuscript finished :eek:

Anyway, next silly question

You see it's a Sunny day outside, what do you plan to do? Even secretly if you need to go to work or have other duties to attend to? :D

Oh I'm not at work til tomorrow. I took a few extra days off over the Easter long weekend and have no plans other than being extremely lazy. Which I've being very successful at. :)

Have I asked what you exactly do for a living?

If you say, you took a few days 'extra' of work to relax! :dancin:

Have I asked what you exactly do for a living?

If you say, you took a few days 'extra' of work to relax! :dancin:

I work in an office doing Administrative/Reception work. Not very exciting I'm afraid...:)

Hey SarahJ,

Do u have pets
What do u love to eat
Day or night
IJCSLU Or You are not alone

Hey Leanne :ciao:
I have a green cheek conure named Ivan who is very cute and comical and also extremely stubborn. I'm sure I've bored others with this but, I taught him to say "Hee Hee" which he at times will say endlessly. And I mean endlessly...He also enjoyed watching Ghosts, except the skeleton freaked him out and he hid under my hair until it disappeared.

I love chocolate...Hmmmmm...Especially really good dark chocolate.:wub: One could say I have a slight obsession and may on occasion go a little overboard as my daughter took mine away and refused to let me have any more. :sad:

I'd say night. Love the quiet and the mystery of the darkness. Not sure that answer makes much sense.

Oh that's a hard question. I'd say You Are Not Alone. No particular reason really, just love his vocals and the feeling and pace of the song.

Oh, I got some COOL Questions :D

"What could have happened to you in Highschool that would have altered the course of your life? "

"What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you? "

"What was the most heartwarming thing someone ever said to you? "

Don't forget to pop into the fellow HOTseats though ;)

SarahJ!

If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be and why?

:waving:

Oh, I got some COOL Questions :D

"What could have happened to you in Highschool that would have altered the course of your life? "
This is a hard question. Mostly because High School was a loooong time ago.:busted: I can't think of anything in particular (maybe I was just a lost cause:)) Maybe if I'd had someone who "saw" me and helped me to focus on what I was capable of. Never really had that I'm afraid.

"What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you? "
This isn't what someone said, rather what they didn't say. I remember in juniour high, guess I was about 15, and we were at a school dance. All of us girls wearing our long dresses (that was the style then) and I remember standing outside with my friends at the time and the guys that were there were saying how pretty the girls were, except they never said it to me. I don't think they meant to exclude me, just didn't think I guess. I'll never forget that.

"What was the most heartwarming thing someone ever said to you? "
When my daughter told me as a young child that she needed me.

Don't forget to pop into the fellow HOTseats though ;)
I will when I can think of some questions. Been so busy at work lately, my brain is getting a bit addled I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Hi Dewey :ciao:Hope your doing well.

What kind of an animal would you be?

I'd have to say a wolf. I've always loved them as their so beautiful and graceful in the way they move. And their eyes are so hypnotizing. A very proud animal with strong family ties. Their social life and bonds are so important to their survival.

Little add on, I went to the zoo we had here years ago and there were a few wolves there. I started howling at them and soon they started howling back. This went on for several minutes. It was amazing! One of the highlights of my life.

What is your favourite moment where MJ just made you go Awwww....:heart:

Hey there!
Oh thats a good one. Soooo many. One for sure is when he visited an orphanage in Russia.
Major Awwwww moment....:wub:

Awwwwwwwww. :wub: Sometimes I forget how lovely and beautiful and adorable he was and how much I love him for it and then I see something like this and I fall in love all over again. And seeing them with those kids, he made them so happy and they made him so happy and his smile and asdgjkhjsda I can't handle that much cuteness. :rofl:

Yeah, it's those moments that really grab me, also moments where he's showing his strength of will. Of course there are always the drop dead gorgeous moments, for instance....oh heck this post would go on for pages.
He may not have been able to save all of them while he was here, but damn he sure came close didn't he?

NEW 'brainbreakers' :lol:

What can happen in a second?

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?

Describe something you wanted badly and once you got it, never used...

NEW 'brainbreakers' :lol:

What can happen in a second?

Ha! My attacks of brain fog. I swear...I can be walking along, feeling fine and all of a sudden bwano...Nothing. It's amazing just how quickly the memory can shut off. And over the most mundane and obvious things. Hormones at this age suck...

Your houseplant (if you have any or just imagine you have one then ;) ) is dying, Tell it WHY it needs to live?
I have two which are surviving (thank god). One African violet and one Christmas cactus, although I think they need to be re-potted. Why would it need to live? It's a living thing and if you take a living thing into your care you are obligated to give it the best care possible. Short and simple answer I'm afraid, but thats it in a nutshell.

The worst dinner :puke: you ever had?
Easy...Liver. :no:
Can't stand it. Or asparagus. Oh and rhubarb. Yuck!!!! Any meal I've ever been around with any of those is my worst dinner ever.

Describe something you wanted badly and once you got it, never used...
Can't really think of too many. Anything I've ever wanted badly I've always been happy with and used it to the full. Although there is that 50mm lens I bought that sits in my camera bag which is rarely if ever taken out.

Love it!! . When I was little I used to stand in my back yard and just quielty listen to it fall. It was probably the most peaceful time of my life.

What would you do if you find a bag of cash? :D

The BEST thing that could happen to you?

Thoughts on your fave pet's personality?

What would you do if you find a bag of cash? :D

The BEST thing that could happen to you?

Thoughts on your fave pet's personality?

Well now that depends if I could keep it or not. I'd probably turn it in. I know, but I learned a long time ago, that I could never get away with anything. Get caught every time. So I just stay honest.
Now if I could keep it well (I assume we're talking mega bucks here), I'd hop on a plane right quick, go to Scotland probably and who knows from there. Give to charity and I really don't know other than that.

Best thing that could happen to me.....
Theres so many I can't think. I guess one would be to discover my reason for being here. Still trying to figure that one out. Earn my living doing work I love. Inspire someone in a positive way, to know I've made a difference. Also finding that bag of cash...:cheeky:Oh one more...be let loose in the estates vaults to see all that unseen MJ footage their hanging onto.:D

My pet's personality
Oh lord where to begin...Ivan is quirky, funny, smart, stubborn as all heck, a definite challenge as Conures have their own way of doing things, even if at times it doesn't mesh with yours. He sits near me on a higher position and keeps watch over me as I sleep, likes to give kisses (gotta watch that beak though...ouch!) He talks very well for a green-cheek, knows the meaning of "Okay" as in You want a grape.."Okay". Or "That's Okay" if he needs reassurance. Likes music although prefers ballads over rock, and sings to the dishwasher. Thats' a new one he started recently.

Last edited:
So cute hey. Pets give so much love :wub:

How old is Ivan?

How was your day today?

What is the BIGGEST lie someone ever told you?

TIME magazine has just named you "Person of the year" WHY?

How old is Ivan?
Ivan is 2 years old. Considering they can live about 25 years we got a long way to go.

How was your day today?
Quiet. It's the weekend so I'm just relaxing. Could be doing housework, but I managed to talk myself out of it.:cheeky:

What is the BIGGEST lie someone ever told you?
Hmmm...Gotta think on that one for a bit.

TIME magazine has just named you "Person of the year" WHY?
Yipes....Let's see now...Okay, here goes, I guess for photography. (Honestly thats all I can come up with). I am most inspired while shooting nature, specially close up/macro photography. I love the idea that an image can give people a moment to stop and just admire the natural beauty that surrounds us. Too be awed by something greater than ourselves, so to speak. Haven't gotten there yet though. Don't know if I ever will, but its all part of the challenge.

Last edited:
It is (a.k.a "Little Dude")
I was watching footage last night of Michael performing Dangerous at Munich in '99 and Ivan was watching it with me glued to the screen. He couldn't look away. Too funny. i call him the "Littlest MJ fan".

No he doesn't dance, not yet anyway. He does sing to the dishwasher (go figure) and mellows right out to the song Smile. He recognizes Michael's name although has no clue what or who a Michael Jackson is (I'm working on that). Not long ago he discovered he could go backwards. Which is his new thing. If he's climbing from my shoulder onto my lap (backwards of course) at some point he winds up dangling from my shirt with his little legs dangling in the air, trying to find a foothold but for some reason won't just hop down. Very cute.

yeah, pets are so cute hey and they have their own little personalities.

Any new stuff you've learnt Ivan yet?

Have fun this weekend on Michael's B-day! (y)

Thanks Daryll. I had a great time.

Hmmm...Gotta go with the llama. I love their eyes.

Back