SarahJ is in the HOTseat

More?

What are you MOST proud of in your life?

What do you HOPE to be doing 5 years from NOW?

LOVE or MONEY?

:blush:

Most proud of would be raising a talented intelligent daughter as a single parent with little money or support. Not that I have a lot of $$ now. lol

What would I be doing 5 years from now?
Lying on a beach somewhere in the Mediterranean after having won the lottery. :D
Honestly though, I don't really know. I'm just taking life as it comes right now.

Love or money
I'd like to say love but as I get older that seems less and less likely, so I'll have to go with money

More... :D

What are the 5 Important things you would include in your 'daily' TO DO list?

What makes you smile?

That was a rap :D

Okay, this took me awhile but here goes

5 most important things to do on daily to do list (Not that I actually do all these you understand)
Read something profound that makes me think (stretching the brain cells)
Give a genuine smile to someone
Get my daily kiss from Ivan (No matter how much it hurts at times. He can get a little over enthusiastic)
Laugh at something really humourous (Laughter is so important)
Inspire someone to reach out for a dream

What makes me smile?
A sunrise that kisses the top of the mountains with that glorious mountain glow
Kindness (The real kind, not the fake kind)
Feeling a surge of hope, no matter how long lasts

Great answers (y)

A book to 'stretch the brain cells', which one would you recommend?

Hmmmm....too many to list. But really anything that gets you away from the mindless drivel that surrounds us and makes you think in anyway. Or even something that just offers an escape to another place, time, world etc...

I will mention a couple of my favourites though (just for the heck of it)
I Claudius-Robert Graves
Cyrano de Bergerac - Edmond Rostand
History (any kind)
And last but not least Tolkien of course

Hello SarahJ :ciao:

Hope all is well and you got good news at your job?

Fingers crossed (y)

How is Ivan?

Have you done anymore 'redecorating' to your place?

Thought I'd pop into here as I've been thinking about you this morning :blush:

Have a Good Monday though!

Hi Daz! Thank you for thinking of me. It means a lot.
Just going into work now so I'll answer your questions later when I get home. Take care.

Hello SarahJ :ciao:

Hope all is well and you got good news at your job?

Fingers crossed (y)

How is Ivan?

Have you done anymore 'redecorating' to your place?

Thought I'd pop into here as I've been thinking about you this morning :blush:

Have a Good Monday though!

So everything seems good (for now). We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Ivan is good. Being his usual sweet, stubborn self.

No decorating as yet. I'm going to wait on that for a bit until I see how other things go. But I am going to start getting rid of a bunch of junk thats managed to pile up over the years. Some of it I don't even remember getting. LOL...

Phew! Keep my fingers crossed for you! (y)

Oh yeah, springcleaning lol :ph34r: I think I have a degree in it :cheeky:

Is it just the odd 'bits and bobs' lol or the 'real' getting rid of stuff?

Do you also have a 'charity store' where you can 'donate' your excess stuff?

Indeed, wise to hold off to 'redecorate' till you feel 'solid ground' again :D

No, I'm talking major purging here. Which is probably why I haven't gotten at it as much as I should have yet. LOL!
I really want to pare down and get rid of the stuff I hang onto but never look at.

We do have some stores around and some do pick up but since I work during the week (they don't come on weekends for some reason) I'd have to leave them outside and the bags would get stolen.

Update on Ivan: He has "stolen" two of the buttons off of my laptop keyboard. I found one but the other is still awol. Geez turn your back for one second....:doh:
I have a mac store near me, and for the second time have to go and try to explain that my bird has attacked my laptop. Last time I had to replace my power cord. The looks on their faces when I explained why it was so chewed up was priceless..:hysterical:

1. Oooh that's a good question. Theres quite a few of them, but I listen to Stranger in Moscow alot. Oh and Wanna Be Starting Something. Oops that two. :) I could go on and on....

2. Only two things are infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

3. I love reading and am a confessed bookaholic. Thats one of the things that interested me about MJ was his love of books and knowledge. I think I actually began drooling when I found out how many he owned. Also nature photography. Nothing is better than trying for that shot that actually turns out, although it doesn't happen as often as I'd like it to.:smilerolleyes:

4. House cleaning. Loathe it. I do it but it's a burden I tell 'ya.

"I love reading and am a confessed bookaholic. Thats one of the things that interested me about MJ was his love of books and knowledge. I think I actually began drooling when I found out how many he owned."

:rofl:
THIS! I had been drooling before I found out about his knowledge and amount of books, but this definitely took the drooling to another level! lol

Just saw your older post and HAD to reply!

Ah...a fellow book fantastic I see..
I swear if I had had a chance to go to the ranch I would have just hung out in his library. LOL..

Update on Ivan: He has "stolen" two of the buttons off of my laptop keyboard. I found one but the other is still awol. Geez turn your back for one second....:doh:
I have a mac store near me, and for the second time have to go and try to explain that my bird has attacked my laptop. Last time I had to replace my power cord. The looks on their faces when I explained why it was so chewed up was priceless..:hysterical:

Argh! Kids hey! I'm sure you get these looks :blink: when you say "The bird did this" :doh: I'm glad they do 'replace' it though!

On the topic of Books! Have I asked you what your MOST Fave book is? One you can read zillion times?

Good luck with the 'springcleaning' lol

Favourite book...Hmmm..Well aside from the others I mentioned I do love Tale of Two Cities and The Count of Monte Cristo. Actually I love alot of the classics. Even in my teens. I'd go for one of the classics before anything else.

Yeah, about that spring cleaning..I feel it's the intention thats important here.:D

How are you doing today? :ciao:

Do you also have a heatwave over there or is the weather mild where you live? :doh:

What have you been up to lately? :cheeky:

Hi Daz. I'm doing okay.
Our weather has been actually really nice up to now, but today its raining. But that's okay as soon we'll be coming up to the Monsoon season as I like to call it. Non stop rain.
Haven't been up to much, just working mostly. The pace is wearing me out a bit to be honest, so I'm just trying to get a handle on it all. :)

Back