Should Lisa Marie Presley should be trusted on her opinion of Michael...

I do believe that they loved each other, at one point. But the marriage was doomed, because they both had such strong personalities.

I think Lisa was jealous of Michael, and that is why the relationship failed. But I'm no therapist, so I can't really say for sure what happened.

r3mJf.gif

Lisa Marie is a subject that never gets old! :blink: Discussion endless! Impressive! :bugeyed

Heck...I believe more in John Meyer and Katy Perry than I do in Lisa and Michael. Even the video's or in Michael's case, short film, shows a more lovey dovey couple. At least John and Katy get touchy - feely, not so in Michael and Lisa's video (short film). If Lisa was out of the short film, it would have been so much better!

All I can think is that Lisa had been vacationing with her ex husband Danny, in Hawaii, just before the short film was shot, which is why she is so tanned, for Lisa.

Yep, "Who You Love" is a lot more romantic then "You Are Not Alone."

John Mayer - Who You Love ft. Katy Perry Featuring real couples

This is off-topic for the thread conversation, but has anyone here seen how thin she is now? She is about as thin as she's ever been, even when she was with Michael. She's lost an incredible amount of weight in the last year.

10155929_693864897336560_6586242416430605329_n.jpg

It's so cute how Lisa wears her hair like Adele

adele10.jpg

But if Adele sang like Lisa, Adele wouldn't be so popular, because Lisa's singing voice is not that good!

Lisa has selective memory disorder when it comes to mj. she lied for years about the extent of her relationship with mj after their divorce. gave interviews where she went along with the interviewer bashing him.shes fake and two faced

neverland-ranchdressing;3971672 said:
“With MJ [Michael Jackson], unfortunately, too much happened, too much got between us. There was a very deep strong love there; intense. But people got in the way, on my end and his end. We had so many people telling us what to do and intercepting and speaking on behalf of the other. Had it been just he and I, towards the end, I don’t think we would have divorced.” ~ Lisa Marie Presley

I don't know how recent that quote is,but I'm so sick of hearing her bring up his name.
For anyone who remembers...Oprah did an interview with LMP and mother Priscilla in 2005,and they were SLAMMING Michael to no end:
[video=youtube;zuyTPhSfIqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuyTPhSfIqU[/video]

Then...all of a sudden a year after Michael passed,her demeanor and her opinion completely 360's:
[video=youtube;fzeTKgKI8TM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzeTKgKI8TM[/video]

I still do not even fathom how she is able to be that way. To go from basically calling Michael a "psychotic,unhealthy monster" to "the love of my life" in a matter of five years is just astounding.
I know there's been threads on this,but I'm just really pissed off that I remembered this,because Oprah featured that 2005 interview clip in her "Where Are They Now?" show (which I fast-forwarded because she makes me physically ill).

How was she able to do that? She was probably heartbroken. Especially if you feel that your ex wronged you when you cared for them, they go from being the apple of your eye to persona non grata. Her reaction to questions about him since their break-up seems to be pretty realistic given the situation. But time tends to temper old anger, and death further still.

God knows that I love Michael, but if the man I fell in love with, married, and trusted with caring for my heart for the rest of my life sat down to breakfast at our kitchen table one morning to tell me that there was another chick he knew that'd be happy to have his baby if I didn't hop-to, I'd also have more than a few colorful expletives for him and whoever had questions about him lol.

Death has a way of making you forgive, especially if you lose someone that you love/loved. The fact that you'll never get to see them again makes you remember the times that you couldn't wait to see them again, and also makes you forgive their misgivings. The pain of their absence can override bad blood. Not always of course, but it happens often. If anything, her anger showed that she really loved him and was hurt by his actions, cuz she wouldn't be worked up at all if the relationship was really "a fake". You don't get angry if you don't care.

Not to say that what she said wasn't harsh as hell, cuz it definitely was. I don't condone talking crazy to the media after a bad break-up, but I understand why she may have said such nastiness. She was hurt, she felt betrayed so she lashed out. She probably hoped that he'd hear about it. I don't agree with it, it was a tasteless thing to do, but I get it.

You gotta remember that their interaction was more than just two public figures talking about each other. They were lovers, and when you're in love, emotions are running full throttle. Good times feel like heaven and bad times can turn ugly, quick. At the end of it all, they were just people with human emotions and vulnerability.

I'm not an LMP crusader or anything lol, but I never got the vibe that she never loved Michael... ::shrugs::

Last edited:
Someone mentioned Lisa's touring, so I created a new thread since Lisa has now cancelled all her tours.

So to get the publicity for her promotional items, new record, whatever, she talks poorly about one of her ex husbands, namely Michael Jackson.

Why didn't she speak poorly of Nic Cage, who she was longer with than Michael Jackson?

Simple, it didn't generate publicity and Lisa needed the publicity to get people's attention to buy her record for that singing voice of her's that Michael Jackson obviously didn't appreciate enough!

I'm sure at one point they loved each other, there's no doubt they loved each other. But Lisa imho was jealous and wanted to be the center of Michael's world and in reality she would never have been able to come first in Michael's life because he was always writing and creating new music, and she needed to accept the fact that she would have to come second. Just my thoughts tho :)

Both Donny Osmond and Lisa Presley have the same opinion concerning Michael and being inappropriate with minor's. They both said the same thing, only Michael and the boy know what happened in the room.

I don't know about you, but that insinuation is not someone who loves another. Leaving doubts like that is completely wrong. It's leaving room for people to think that Michael is guilty.

PurdyYungThang84;3991137 said:
How was she able to do that? She was probably heartbroken. Especially if you feel that your ex wronged you when you cared for them, they go from being the apple of your eye to persona non grata. Her reaction to questions about him since their break-up seems to be pretty realistic given the situation. But time tends to temper old anger, and death further still.

God knows that I love Michael, but if the man I fell in love with, married, and trusted with caring for my heart for the rest of my life sat down to breakfast at our kitchen table one morning to tell me that there was another chick he knew that'd be happy to have his baby if I didn't hop-to, I'd also have more than a few colorful expletives for him and whoever had questions about him lol.

Death has a way of making you forgive, especially if you lose someone that you love/loved. The fact that you'll never get to see them again makes you remember the times that you couldn't wait to see them again, and also makes you forgive their misgivings. The pain of their absence can override bad blood. Not always of course, but it happens often. If anything, her anger showed that she really loved him and was hurt by his actions, cuz she wouldn't be worked up at all if the relationship was really "a fake". You don't get angry if you don't care.

Not to say that what she said wasn't harsh as hell, cuz it definitely was. I don't condone talking crazy to the media after a bad break-up, but I understand why she may have said such nastiness. She was hurt, she felt betrayed so she lashed out. She probably hoped that he'd hear about it. I don't agree with it, it was a tasteless thing to do, but I get it.

You gotta remember that their interaction was more than just two public figures talking about each other. They were lovers, and when you're in love, emotions are running full throttle. Good times feel like heaven and bad times can turn ugly, quick. At the end of it all, they were just people with human emotions and vulnerability.

I'm not an LMP crusader or anything lol, but I never got the vibe that she never loved Michael... ::shrugs::

I'm not buying that Lisa was heartbroken and that's why she trashed MJ for a moment because her heart is too selfish to be broken. She lied to Michael about giving him kids when she knew full well how much he wanted them. Lisa is a manipulative person and she put that story out to turn the public on her side. Please remember that it's only her side of the story that Michael told her across the breakfast table he had another woman who was willing to have his kids. We don't know that for a fact. If true we don’t know what hurtful comments she had made toward Michael first. There had to be a trigger for his statement to come out so blunt and given all the other evil things Lisa has said in public about him I can well imagine he was very provoked.

I think THEY cared for each other, married due to anger how MJ was treated, etc. Sorry I do NOT believe they LOVED each other to be married, friends, yes, but not a married couple (that is why the so called marriage lasted on a year and a half). REAL LOVE does not fade away easy and REAL love is hard to break up I do not care who is talking in your ear (believe me, I know). Look at the kiss on the MTV stagee. I have seen MJ kiss a fan with more passion. Now Michael REALLY loved Diana Ross but he knew he could not get Diana due to age and she loved him more like a son. Look at how MJ behaves when he is around Diana Ross. THAT was a man IN LOVE even when he could not have her, you can see see he loved Diana Ross even in his eyes. That is LOVE. This is why so many people get married today and divorced tomorrow. Many people confuse REAL love with Lust and caring. My father was in a marriage of convnience bedause he did not want to be alone and we knew he did not love his wife. See, Love is so much more. I can care for someone but that does NOT mean that I am in Love with that person. And when you are truly in love with someone, YOUR family is going to know it because you want the world to know no matter what. Most of the time, MJ and LMP was not even around each other.

Last edited:
Exactly. And look, she gave her CURRENT husband TWO kids and MJ did not have any kids and was a man who wanted to be a father. If she so called in love with MJ, she would have jumped on that the chance to give him kids (and she was younger back then). LMP is full of it. Like I said, she may have cared for MJ but she was NOT in love and he was NOT in love with her (he cared for her; but if MJ was in love, believe me, Ms. katherine would have known because MJ is a passionate man. Look how he love us as his fans so image a wife whom he was really in love with). My sister married her first husband because she wanted to move out of the house and she will tell you now that she really not in love with her first husband.

Victory22;3992562 said:
I'm not buying that Lisa was heartbroken and that's why she trashed MJ for a moment because her heart is too selfish to be broken. She lied to Michael about giving him kids when she knew full well how much he wanted them. Lisa is a manipulative person and she put that story out to turn the public on her side. Please remember that it's only her side of the story that Michael told her across the breakfast table he had another woman who was willing to have his kids. We don't know that for a fact. If true we don’t know what hurtful comments she had made toward Michael first. There had to be a trigger for his statement to come out so blunt and given all the other evil things Lisa has said in public about him I can well imagine he was very provoked.
I think THEY cared for each other, married due to anger how MJ was treated, etc. Sorry I do NOT believe they LOVED each other to be married, friends, yes, but not a married couple (that is why the so called marriage lasted on a year and a half). REAL LOVE does not fade away easy and REAL love is hard to break up I do not care who is talking in your ear (believe me, I know). Look at the kiss on the MTV stagee. I have seen MJ kiss a fan with more passion. Now Michael REALLY loved Diana Ross but he knew he could not get Diana due to age and she loved him more like a son. Look at how MJ behaves when he is around Diana Ross. THAT was a man IN LOVE even when he could not have her, you can see see he loved Diana Ross even in his eyes. That is LOVE. This is why so many people get married today and divorced tomorrow. Many people confuse REAL love with Lust and caring. My father was in a marriage of convnience bedause he did not want to be alone and we knew he did not love his wife. See, Love is so much more. I can care for someone but that does NOT mean that I am in Love with that person. And when you are truly in love with someone, YOUR family is going to know it because you want the world to know no matter what. Most of the time, MJ and LMP was not even around each other.

Victory22;3992562 said:

I agree with everything you said. Now I never trusted Lisa Marie when it came to Michael period. She spent all the time after their divorce trashing him. What ticks me off about her is the fact that she didn't give the man she PROMISED any children, but she gave her next husband two. -_- that's not right. She knew how bad he wanted them. And the reason some people probably believe he said he had another woman to do it is because she is the only one telling the 'truth'. But if it is true and I was in her shoes I would not be upset about that. If I promised you I'd give you children and I'm not going through with my promise, then you are very right for saying that to me. I can't be getting mad at the truth. She's not just manipulative, she's a liar also.

Unless Michael identified with the "Nowhere Man" character from the "Sgt. Pepper" Beatles album, or I should say, spinoff, "Yellow Submarine," I cannot comprehend Michael making the claim of the sunflower being his favorite flower.

By now we all know that Michael bought the Beatles Catalog and how Michael worked with Paul McCartney. How Michael and Paul collaborated on song's together, did some duet's and even did a video together. Paul is even on the best selling album of all time, "Thriller," with "The Girl Is Mine."

Paul told Michael how he makes his money, buying up song catalog's. His father in law, Linda's Dad, an Entertainment Lawyer, advised Paul to invest in music publishing and buying up song catalog's. This is the same fatherly advice Paul taught Michael. And it is true.

The Sgt Pepper album was so visually conceptual for its time, the music set the Beatles apart from anything heard before, is why Michael secretly identified with the "Nowhere Man" and so the urban legend came to life about the sunflower is Michael's favorite flower for all time. I'm still not buying it. Nope the sunflower will forever be associated with the Beatles and Michael Jackson may have felt he was the biggest Beatles fan, but, I just don't see Michael taking the flower power symbol of the 1960's and making it his own, because an EX WIFE says so!

No and she can stick her sunflowers where the sun don't shine! =)

:victory: I couldn't have said it better myself, lol! I'm still puzzled as to why people take what she has to say as gospel based solely on she was married to him briefly (then turned hater and mocked him openly, especially to OPRAH of all people). My exes don't have the authority to speak on me, nor have they earned the privilege, because they are exes for a REASON. The same rule applies for EVERYONE, not just the famous.

His own FAMILY can't be trusted with the things they say about him, HELLO! :lmao:

Victory22;3992562 said:

What I understand it took her long time to get pregnant with her last husband. In one of her interviews she admitted that she needed treatment before she got pregnant. She didn't know that when she was merry to MJ. Their problem was that it get nasty before she even started to think that it was her who got medical problem. For sure she was willing to have children with him in the beginning. In the official statement about their marriage there is the clue that she plans to raise the family with him. Even if she didn't write it herself, still she had to approve it. Then Michael was too impatient, they probably were arguing too much and maybe she said something what hurt him badly. After awhile he told her about Debbie but I think he already cheated on her. I suspect that he maybe had too much beer or tequila (Debbie always liked to drink it) and the rest is history. Of course it's my speculations only and everybody has their theories. The worst thing is that she was pregnant (and miscarried) before Lisa filled for divorce. So technically Michael was the one who betrayed her. They both were very immature in their marriage, they used to fight a lot and in the end they both failed. The patience was necessary in this marriage but it was missing. On the other hand I understand Michael. Since he was never a daddy before, he just wanted to know if he is able to have the child of his own. Lisa had her own children already so she was the one who was positive about her "productivity" in this area. But it was really her who could not have children at that time. And Michael thought that she didn't want to have children (and maybe she even said it during one of their arguments) so of course he was heartbroken. Then after Lisa filled for divorce Michael and Debbie tried for another baby and they were successful. Still Lisa and Michael were officially divorced in August 1996. At that time Debbie was already pregnant. Lisa wasn't as nasty toward Michael at that time. She got really very nasty after Debbie and Michael's divorce. Before that she probably still hoped to reconcile with MJ. But it didn't happened. Then when he got another baby she had to realize that their relationship was totally over. By this time it seems she was still "available" to him if he would be willing to have a baby with her (as he said in 2001, after divorce she was "offering" him 9 babies). So until his death she was releasing her anger to the media. It wasn't classy at all on her part but maybe understandable. Yes Michael was really a gentleman regarding their relationship, until the end. He never "dished" on Lisa publicly.

Last edited:
I am personally very grateful to Lisa Marie for not having Michael Jackson’s children. Can you imagine the pure indescribable HELL she would have put Michael through if she’d been the mother of his kids? First of all she would have taken them away from him and made up lies he was an unfit dad. Secondly she would have taken his money. Thank you lying Lisa for sparing Michael endless pain. I think she did MJ and us fans a big favor by lying to him about giving him kids when fertile Myrtle (Lisa Presley) knew she was more than physically capable of giving MJ children.

Victory22;4021278 said:
I am personally very grateful to Lisa Marie for not having Michael Jackson’s children. Can you imagine the pure indescribable HELL she would have put Michael through if she’d been the mother of his kids? First of all she would have taken them away from him and made up lies he was an unfit dad. Secondly she would have taken his money. Thank you lying Lisa for sparing Michael endless pain. I think she did MJ and us fans a big favor by lying to him about giving him kids when fertile Myrtle (Lisa Presley) knew she was more than physically capable of giving MJ children.

I do agree that there would be a real fight about the custody in case they would not get along. Still I don't believe she was not truthful to him in the beginning of the marriage. You probably don't understand she took a lot on her head with marrying Michael. Especially at that time. Even if we may think Michael was more popular than Elvis, still around the world (maybe except Africa and some Asia) everybody knew that Elvis had only one daughter and it was Lisa Marie. She wasn't the one who was looking for publicity too much but she was always haunted by the media. Of course she wanted children in the beginning and she was very enthusiastic about it. If she could have children at that time she would have them. Definitely she thought it could be the problem more on his part then her since she already had children before without any problem. Still sometimes I feel sorry for Michael's children that they have no mother in their life. I don't think that Lisa would ever abandon her children. On the other hand Debbie never planned to be the real mother so it's not her fault too. She just offered her womb. Right now I feel more sorry for the children living in the environment which IMO is not good for them at all. So I really don't know if it would be so bad if Michael had children with Lisa.

Last edited:
If Michael had children with Lisa and she had taken them away from him (which she would have) it would have killed MJ years before Murray did so there is no way I would want her to be the kids mother. Prince, Paris and Blanket are perfect so I like the way things turned out. All I can see from MJ's & Lisa's marriage is negative. I can't stand the Jackson's but Lisa would have made things a lot worse.

If Michael had children with Lisa and she had taken them away from him (which she would have) it would have killed MJ years before Murray did so there is no way I would want her to be the kids mother. Prince, Paris and Blanket are perfect so I like the way things turned out. All I can see from MJ's & Lisa's marriage is negative. I can't stand the Jackson's but Lisa would have made things a lot worse.

Or they would share custody and work things in the most civilian way as possible. You never know. If he would know children are safe with her maybe he would not worry about them so much. He would have more time for his work and maybe would be more relaxed. He never criticized her parenting ways.

Warszawa320;4021346 said:
Or they would share custody and work things in the most civilian way as possible. You never know. If he would know children are safe with her maybe he would not worry about them so much. He would have more time for his work and maybe would be more relaxed. He never criticized her parenting ways.

Lisa Marie has proven over the years during her relationship with Michael and after that she does not do "civil". She would have made Michael's life hell using his children as weapons against him. She would have used the media, blackmail and legal court actions to take MJ to the cleaners. I’m glad the kids don’t have to share their father’s legacy with Elvis and fake/mean spirited Lisa.

Like I said before the Jackson's are bad enough. The kids don't deserve to have to deal with them and Lisa Marie too.

Back