Sony Legacy posts an interesting tweet..........

This thread is so old I used to browse it with my old account lol. Or the time when I forgot my password. Anyway.

This song doesn't exist.

Everyone loves hoping for things that will just never happen.
Not to continue the Damien pile on, but it boggles the mind that he has some of the most sought after resources and information out there, and he chooses to waste it on the Cascio tracks while drip feeding us legitimate, valuable information. He has some solid articles on his website about “I Am a Loser,” “Days in Gloucestershire,” and “Scared of the Moon” that do a legitimate service to the community and corrects a lot of the misinterpretations and falsehoods that get spread.

But, who cares? The Cascio tracks!

Not to continue the Damien pile on, but it boggles the mind that he has some of the most sought after resources and information out there, and he chooses to waste it on the Cascio tracks while drip feeding us legitimate, valuable information. He has some solid articles on his website about “I Am a Loser,” “Days in Gloucestershire,” and “Scared of the Moon” that do a legitimate service to the community and corrects a lot of the misinterpretations and falsehoods that get spread.

This is a guy who'll gladly share pro-LN articles if they negatively mention the Cascio tracks.

Priorities are definitely skewed.

The best thing to say is he's not a true grifter. But he uses MJ just the same as any others did.

Back