Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

Making a doc for the general public as a nephew of MJ is tricky. I’m curious how it will turn out and I hope it will make some positive impact. But in order to do that he’ll need to address some hard topics (maybe not the kind of stuff he’ll like to watch together with his grandma). If it’s too glorifying no one (expect the fans) will bye into it. It’s a fine line and I don’t envy him.

I don't think nobody will give af about ln2. They got debunked & now a fourth time after he's been gone since 2009 & it got dismissed. With all the things going on in the world I highly doubt people will still believe them. It's like no matter what, the truth will always prevail. & I don't think people of having the interest of sitting through another disgusting documentary like that. Wtf could they say or do more to mj now. At this point everyone knows they are lying like crazy (general public) & now its understood what the agenda with them is. I think only mj haters & sick people are the only people that will enjoy this type of bs. The fact that a network is allowing this again especially with hbo vs the estate for defamation... smh yall I wouldn't even trip about it. Mj always comes back on top everytime he gets found innocent.
I really hope that's all that comes of it. But I won't hold my breath. Even though they were debunked there's no guarantee that everyone who saw LN would know about it or even be willing to listen to the counterarguments.
Brett Barnes is more likely of the two though so we need to be weary of him.
Brett actually did an interview with the MJ Cast last year and he was quite firm in his stance that Michael never did anything to him, that he wasn't going to suddenly change his mind and that WR and Co are full of shit. If he still hasn't changed his mind on anything by this point I think we're in the clear (and it's also a good argument to WR's statement in LN where he insinuates that Brett was likely molested too... except, you know, he wasn't).

Cause time has made promises
Just promises
Death promises

To me it's eerie you posted the lyrics to 'Be Not Always' though..
I see this song alone almost as evidence of MJ's innocence. I feel it's such an incredible deep and highly personal song about abuse ('Faces
Did you see their faces? Did they touch you? Have you felt such pain?
') and that it comes from such a space of sadness and breathes such amazing empathy for victims. I do not know much of other songs from other artists like that and especially coming from someone asa young as MJ still was.. It is a document of his pain imo, this is hard to fake

I see this song alone almost as evidence of MJ's innocence. I feel it's such an incredible deep and highly personal song about abuse ('Faces
') and that it comes from such a space of sadness and breathes such amazing empathy for victims. I do not know much of other songs from other artists like that and especially coming from someone asa young as MJ still was.. It is a document of his pain imo, this is hard to fake

It is. They accuse him of exactly that of which he was a victim of himself. It's pure evil and these tactics are as old as the world we live in.

I've got a feeling that Jonathan Spence might appear in either Taj's documentary or Leaving Neverland 2. As far as I know it's unknown what his stance on Leaving Neverland was, unlike Barnes and Culkin, who still stand with MJ.

He was a childhood friend of Taj's, and got married at Neverland, so one can imagine that they are still in contact with each other.
On the other hand, the same could be said about Robson and Safechuck around a decade ago before they alleged abuse.

If Dan Reed gets Spence to participate, I'm afraid it'll be all over for MJ, no matter what Taj does. Especially with that alleged nude photo of Spence MJ had in his bathroom

Last edited:
I've got a feeling that Jonathan Spence might appear in either Taj's documentary or Leaving Neverland 2. As far as I know it's unknown what his stance on Leaving Neverland was, unlike Barnes and Culkin, who still stand with MJ.

He was a childhood friend of Taj's, and got married at Neverland, so one can imagine that they are still in contact with each other.
On the other hand, the same could be said about Robson and Safechuck around a decade ago before they alleged abuse.

If Dan Reed gets Spence to participate, I'm afraid it'll be all over for MJ, no matter what Taj does. Especially with that alleged nude photo of Spence MJ had in his bathroom
I'm not familiar with Spence nor this naked picture... when was this nude photo of him in MJ's bathroom found?

I'm not familiar with Spence nor this naked picture... when was this nude photo of him in MJ's bathroom
During the 1993 police search of Hayvenhurst. The prosecution was going to present it as evidence in 2005, but something prevented them from doing so. This is why some people deny the photograph exists.

During the 1993 police search of Hayvenhurst. The prosecution was going to present it as evidence in 2005, but something prevented them from doing so. This is why some people deny the photograph exists.

Well not strange they deny that, certainly that would have helped Sneddon in the trial so the fact that he didn't use it means it doesn't exists.

Ok thank you.

I'm feeling a little strange today , I stupidly came across a Wade Robson interview he did with a sexual abuse victim group on YouTube and ended up watching it all.

Not as extreme as leaving Neverland but he does come across as convincing and you almost want to believe what he's saying, it's weird af how it draws you in.

When you mentioned Spence I googled him and seen pics of him with MJ, just like the other kids and I keep noticing how close they are to each other ie, touching legs etc.

I know MJ received a lot of stuff from fans etc so the thought of.him having a naked pic of Spence in his bathroom freaked me out a little, just after watching that Robson interview.

It leaves me with an uneasy feeling in my stomach and I don't like it. It just goes to show how powerful this type of discussion can be.

I'll be fine , gonna take a day off I think lol

Well not strange they deny that, certainly that would have helped Sneddon in the trial so the fact that he didn't use it means it doesn't exists.
That is certainly a possibility. The other possibility is that the photograph could only be presented as evidence if Spence had been called as a witness.
The same can be said of the photographs of Jackson's genitals, which would only be used as evidence if Jordy Chandler had been called as a witness.
If someone with substantial legal knowledge can chip into this conversation then we will have our answer.

Like the nude pictures of 3T and Culcin? Please dude….
I'm not saying I believe it, only that Dan Reed will utilise its potential existence to a devastating degree in Leaving Neverland 2, if Jonathan Spence one day corroborates Robson and Safechuck's allegations

Link not complete.

A nude photo of Jonathan Spence?

Besides all the material shown above the prosecution’s January 18, 2005 motion also mentions two photographs allegedly found in the 1993 search. One is described as “a photograph of a boy, believed to be Jonathan Spence; fully nude [3]” (Jonathan Spence was one of Jackson’s young friends in the 1980s), the other is described as “a photograph of a young boy holding an umbrella; wearing bikini bottoms, partially pulled down [3]”.

These claims, and especially the claim about the alleged Spence photo, are sometimes used on various Internet forums and comment sections against Jackson as some major, bombshell evidence of his guilt, but in reality the prosecution never proved even the existence of these alleged photos, let alone introducing them to Court and giving the defense a chance to cross-examine them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I mean, if these photos existed and found in the '93 raid, wouldn't it be considered evidence? How come they didn't bring it in the 2005 trial and only introduced the art books? If they had these "nude photos", you think they'd use them, no?

Besides all the material shown above the prosecution’s January 18, 2005 motion also mentions two photographs allegedly found in the 1993 search. One is described as “a photograph of a boy, believed to be Jonathan Spence; fully nude [3]” (Jonathan Spence was one of Jackson’s young friends in the 1980s), the other is described as “a photograph of a young boy holding an umbrella; wearing bikini bottoms, partially pulled down [3]”.

These claims, and especially the claim about the alleged Spence photo, are sometimes used on various Internet forums and comment sections against Jackson as some major, bombshell evidence of his guilt, but in reality the prosecution never proved even the existence of these alleged photos, let alone introducing them to Court and giving the defense a chance to cross-examine them.

As you have seen above the parties can claim many things in motions but they are not always true or can be one-sidedly twisted and whatever claim they make they need to prove them in Court to be accepted as facts. Prosecution motions are just that: often biased, never proven, never cross-examined claims, theories and opinions by one of the parties. In actuality, in this case prosecution motions often included claims which were twisted or even turned out to be totally untrue in Court – some even refuted by the prosecution’s own witnesses.

This prosecution claimed these photos in this one motion but when they finally got to introduce their 1993 findings to the Court, after the Judge ruled on the admissibility of “prior bad acts” evidence in March 2005, they only introduced the art books found in the 1993 search that we have discussed above. After this one motion they never even mentioned these alleged photos again either in Court or in other motions requesting the introduction of items found in 1993. There is no evidence of their existence.

Please also consider that right after the raid of Jackson’s homes in 1993 the police stated that “the search warrant didn’t result in anything that would support a criminal filing” [2]. Moreover, when the prosecution tried to introduce testimony about Jonathan Spence on March 28, 2005, the Judge turned it down exactly because all the prosecution could offer regarding him were testimonies about the supposed “grooming” of Spence (at least that is how the prosecution called the fact that Jackson bought him gifts – as he did to almost everyone, young and old, he ever was friends with) [37]. That was all the evidence they could offer to the Court about Spence and that is why he was not allowed by the Judge to be introduced to the Court as one of Jackson’s alleged victims. A nude photo of Spence found in Jackson’s possession would have been just what the prosecution needed to be able to point to more than just “grooming” and be able to introduce him as an alleged victim, but they never produced any such photo. One has to wonder if this is indeed the bombshell evidence that it was turned into in Internet folklore why was it not used in Court by the prosecution to get Spence introduced as an alleged victim? Or at the very least why did not the prosecution fight tooth and nail to have it introduced to Court? When Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau was asked about that alleged photo in a recent podcast by King Jordan Radio he said he had never even seen any such photo, so it apparently was never even shown to the defense – as you are obliged to do with any evidence that you attempt to introduce to Court as a prosecution.
For the record, Jonathan Spence never claimed any wrongdoing or inappropriate behaviour by Jackson and he and his family still talk fondly of the entertainer.

Keep in mind that this prosecution was very zealous against Michael Jackson, throwing “everything but the kitchen sink” at him, but the only material “evidence” they could come up with in this case were art photography books, old nudist magazines and legal, heterosexual adult material. They spent days with presenting Jackson’s heterosexual adult magazines to the Court which puzzled the jury because they felt it was irrelevant. That the prosecution was forced to harp on such irrelevant evidence instead of real, damining evidence is a good indication that they did not really have any damining evidence.

As you have seen above the parties can claim many things in motions but they are not always true or can be one-sidedly twisted and whatever claim they make they need to prove them in Court to be accepted as facts. Prosecution motions are just that: often biased, never proven, never cross-examined claims, theories and opinions by one of the parties. In actuality, in this case prosecution motions often included claims which were twisted or even turned out to be totally untrue in Court – some even refuted by the prosecution’s own witnesses.

This prosecution claimed these photos in this one motion but when they finally got to introduce their 1993 findings to the Court, after the Judge ruled on the admissibility of “prior bad acts” evidence in March 2005, they only introduced the art books found in the 1993 search that we have discussed above. After this one motion they never even mentioned these alleged photos again either in Court or in other motions requesting the introduction of items found in 1993. There is no evidence of their existence.

Please also consider that right after the raid of Jackson’s homes in 1993 the police stated that “the search warrant didn’t result in anything that would support a criminal filing” [2]. Moreover, when the prosecution tried to introduce testimony about Jonathan Spence on March 28, 2005, the Judge turned it down exactly because all the prosecution could offer regarding him were testimonies about the supposed “grooming” of Spence (at least that is how the prosecution called the fact that Jackson bought him gifts – as he did to almost everyone, young and old, he ever was friends with) [37]. That was all the evidence they could offer to the Court about Spence and that is why he was not allowed by the Judge to be introduced to the Court as one of Jackson’s alleged victims. A nude photo of Spence found in Jackson’s possession would have been just what the prosecution needed to be able to point to more than just “grooming” and be able to introduce him as an alleged victim, but they never produced any such photo. One has to wonder if this is indeed the bombshell evidence that it was turned into in Internet folklore why was it not used in Court by the prosecution to get Spence introduced as an alleged victim? Or at the very least why did not the prosecution fight tooth and nail to have it introduced to Court? When Jackson’s lawyer, Thomas Mesereau was asked about that alleged photo in a recent podcast by King Jordan Radio he said he had never even seen any such photo, so it apparently was never even shown to the defense – as you are obliged to do with any evidence that you attempt to introduce to Court as a prosecution.
For the record, Jonathan Spence never claimed any wrongdoing or inappropriate behaviour by Jackson and he and his family still talk fondly of the entertainer.

Keep in mind that this prosecution was very zealous against Michael Jackson, throwing “everything but the kitchen sink” at him, but the only material “evidence” they could come up with in this case were art photography books, old nudist magazines and legal, heterosexual adult material. They spent days with presenting Jackson’s heterosexual adult magazines to the Court which puzzled the jury because they felt it was irrelevant. That the prosecution was forced to harp on such irrelevant evidence instead of real, damining evidence is a good indication that they did not really have any damining evidence.
Arklove, thank you for posting this. It fits in very nicely with something I had seen on Vindicatemj blog recently. Let me post it now:

AUGUST 29, 2023

"If anyone asks you to comment on Jordan Chandler’s description of Michael Jackson’s genitalia and whether it matched the photos of his private parts (it did not), or talks about Bill Dworin’s views on the so-called evidence they had against Michael Jackson back in 1993, or brings up the two books with boys on the beach seized by the sheriffs in MJ’s home, there is a universal answer to all of the above which comes from the best source you could ever imagine.

This source is Tom Sneddon, the Santa Barbara District Attorney, who in 2004 made a written statement to court that the materials gathered during their prior investigation in 1993-1994 were irrelevant for Gavin Arvizo’s alleged molestation case that eventually led to Michael Jackson’s trial (and his full acquittal too).

This incredible answer about the “irrelevance” of earlier materials was given to Michael Jackson’s Defense team in reply to their request to provide them with everything the Prosecution collected (discovery in legal terms) in the Jordan Chandler case.

The fun of the situation is that the Defense attorneys insisted that this discovery was relevant for the forthcoming trial as they were sure that it contained the exculpatory evidence proving Michael Jackson’s innocence, however the Prosecution claimed that it was not relevant, and resorted to all sort of excuses not to provide it to the Defense.

So if you listened to the prosecutors speaking to the media, you would learn that they were in possession of some “damning” evidence against Michael Jackson and were dying for a chance to present it to the public, but when facing the judge during the 2004 pre-trial proceedings the prosecution claimed exactly the opposite and stated that any evidence from the past case was irrelevant for their new molestation investigation, thus making it clear that they never had any evidence against Michael Jackson and the earlier allegations were totally groundless and unsubstantiated."

I've been dipping into all of this stuff just recently. I think I might do a bit of revision. :(

If Dan Reed gets Spence to participate, I'm afraid it'll be all over for MJ, no matter what Taj does.
Well I guess even then opinions can still stay in balance according to how much former child friends of him remain backing him up and hoow much they would..
If Robson, Safechuck will be joined by Spence, but Culkin, Barnes and for instance Jordy Chandler will come and defend him than status quo can remain for the public opinion since they have spend the same or even more time with MJ.

for instance Jordy Chandler will come and defend him than status quo can remain for the public opinion since they have spend the same or even more time with MJ.
I don't think Chandler would be legally allowed to involve himself in anything Jackson related due to the specifics of the 1994 settlement, but I may be wrong.
Nevertheless, he will most likely never involve himself either way. I doubt he's even known as Jordan Chandler anymore, he most likely has a completely different identity to preserve his privacy

I don't think Chandler would be legally allowed to involve himself in anything Jackson related due to the specifics of the 1994 settlement, but I may be wrong.
Nevertheless, he will most likely never involve himself either way. I doubt he's even known as Jordan Chandler anymore, he most likely has a completely different identity to preserve his privacy
I'm definitely not counting on Chandler too but was trying to say that if Spence would be involved with LN2 it wouldn't necessarily mean it's over with MJ, other things could happen, even if it would def be very nasty if Spence would be involved

I posted the lyrics as a reaction to the silence regarding the Taj doc.

I feel the exact same thing you said. I love the lyrics and the delivery. It is one of my top 10 fave MJ songs but I don't listen to it often because it sounds so vulnerable, as if the song and his voice could disintegrate at any moment. It's a slept on song unfortunately even among the hardcore fanbase but Michael is to blame for that as he completely ignored this song throughout his career. Why though? It is completely brilliant, a true masterpiece.

I highly doubt Chandler would ever come out and say it was all lies (even if he was allowed)

I know we all would love it but who's to say he doesn't still believe that MJ did inappropriate stuff with him?

It's only a rumour that he's willing to reveal the truth , just like the rumour of the naked Spence in MJ's bathroom?

Even if Chandler came out now to say it was all BS, it probably wouldnt change much, these people want their 5 seconds of fame, considering that they are now accsusing a dead man just goes to show how low people are willing to get for revenge and money

I'm definitely not counting on Chandler too but was trying to say that if Spence would be involved with LN2 it wouldn't necessarily mean it's over with MJ, other things could happen, even if it would def be very nasty if Spence would be involved
I understand what you're saying. The reason I brought up Spence is because he's really the last of 'the boys' to reveal his post-LN stance. We know what Emmanuel Lewis, Culkin, Barnes, Bhatti think, but Spence remains the missing piece of the puzzle. So whichever side he takes, if any, is really quite important.

It is a fake story, simple research would have revealed that.
I wouldn't have brought it up if it were simply "a fake story". There is an equal likelihood that the photo exists than there is that it does not exist. We may never know.

Taj Jackson sat down on September 2 with Charles Thomson for the MJCast and he gave few updates on his documentary.

Taj first talked about his family, going to Las Vegas for the Estate’s Michael Jackson Sapphire Celebration, Myles Frost and MJ The Musical and the Biopic.

He also talked about the current case Robson/Safechuck and “Leaving Neverland 2” and said he will not let those influence his docu-series and more likely to highlight the lies set by the media. He might be able to rebut the new case by doing a second season of the docu-series.

He also address the negativity from the fans around the making of his documentary. He said he can understand the frustration that some fans are having but also he got hurt by some of the fans comments, especially about the GoFundMe.

He also suggested that some people in the industry are against his documentary and the Biopic. One of them is a “she” that needs to apologise to Katherine Jackson, clearly talking about Oprah Winfrey who he claims that she is really involved in attacking Michael Jackson.

Thomson also touch on the cost of making a docu-series and that the amount raised on GoFundMe is just a very small fraction that is needed to produce such documentary. Taj mentioned that due to his name and the expectation people have, the documentary needs to be the best production possible and even win awards for it. He also said the GoFundMe was set to produce the pilot of the first episode and not the full series so people need to lower their expectations.

Taj also confirmed that the documentary is still looking for funding as the two deals he announced last year never materialised. He confirmed that he will release the series before the Robson’s trial and before the Biopic which is supposed to be out in 2024.

You can listen to the episode of the MJCast HERE

You can also still donate to Taj Jackson GoFundMe HERE

Back