Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

Its a cheaply made fan documentary right? Yeah I'm not interested tbh.

You may have a problem with me saying he might believe Michael was inappropriate. However, until he publicly comes and says it was all lies then I stand by my choice of words.

You don't know he and everyone close to him knows Michael never did anything. You base your fact on what you've either read or watched.

Please I'm not interested in a heated debate, all I'm saying is that don't get your hopes on Chandler.
Its an amazing documentary that uses Facts and evidence and new testimonies from June chandler's very first lawyer who dropped the case because he didn't believe the allegations and they also show one of Jordan Chandler's college classmates, who was on the defense list in 2005. She was vetted way back then and deemed credible to be put on the stand.

What Josie said was consistent with everything I know about Jordan.

She said she was wearing a Jacksons T-shirt and he approached her and said he liked it and that's how they met.

Guilters tried to discredit her because she's a Fan, but her being a fan is actually what made them cross paths.

A lot of his current friends are people who he met at that same college and lot of them are MJ fans. His mother and his sister are also friends with a bunch of people who have no problem posting nice things about Michael out in the open where they can see it.

His maternal uncle named his child Jackson. And he was born years after 1993. Now ask yourself who would give their child the name of someone who molested their nephew?

I have the evidence. But I won't post it just yet. And Im hoping he will do the right thing and I will never have to post it.

Its an amazing documentary that uses Facts and evidence and new testimonies from June chandler's very first lawyer who dropped the case because he didn't believe the allegations and they also show one of Jordan Chandler's college classmates, who was on the defense list in 2005. She was vetted way back then and deemed credible to be put on the stand.

What Josie said was consistent with everything I know about Jordan.

She said she was wearing a Jacksons T-shirt and he approached her and said he liked it and that's how they met.

Guilters tried to discredit her because she's a Fan, but her being a fan is actually what made them cross paths.

A lot of his current friends are people who he met at that same college and lot of them are MJ fans. His mother and his sister are also friends with a bunch of people who have no problem posting nice things about Michael out in the open where they can see it.

His maternal uncle named his child Jackson. And he was born years after 1993. Now ask yourself who would give their child the name of someone who molested their nephew?

I have the evidence. But I won't post it just yet. And Im hoping he will do the right thing and I will never have to post it.
You're basically an accuser, but on MJs side. That's great. Idk why it's so hard for people to believe people can step up and speak in behalf of people instead of always against them.

You're basically an accuser, but on MJs side. That's great. Idk why it's so hard for people to believe people can step up and speak in behalf of people instead of always against them.

This comment makes no sense. It's not accusations if theres literal proof. Im not claiming anything. I'm telling you things I saw with my own two eyes.

This comment makes no sense. It's not accusations if theres literal proof. Im not claiming anything. I'm telling you things I saw with my own two eyes.
Ok, fine, you're speaking up. It's been a long weekend, I'm tired, sue me. You get exactly what I'm saying.

Well since my post still has not be approved I will try this another way

Here's a video of Taj confirming Spence is working on his docuseries with him

Later on he tweeted that Spence's wife is working on the film team

c4ebaelywiy31.png

Last edited:
Taj Jackson just updated his GoFundMe page to update all the fans that have donated to his docuseries project.

“First of all, Thank you so much for your donation.
Secondly, I wanted to quickly clear up a few things that have been circulating around this project.

1. This docuseries WILL clear Michael Jackson’s name once and for all. That has always and will always be its main purpose and focus. It will tackle the topics and crap that those of us who defend Michael daily have to deal with. The series will finally educate the uninformed/ill-informed public.
That being said, It is equally important to also humanize Michael Jackson and show him as a real person and human being. Otherwise the general public won’t bother empathizing or sympathizing with him. I need them to feel all the horrors he was put through. It still amazes me to this day how strong my uncle was.
2. Although the last 4 years have taken its toll both mentally and physically, I will NEVER EVER stop fighting for my uncle. This docuseries is the top priority for me.
And for those of you who have fought right there alongside me on the front lines … I am eternally grateful. We have held each other up.
Last but not least…
I truly appreciate all the love, support and confidence you guys have continuesly shown me. Together we can and will Right HIStory. That is a promise.

Taj

---

I see so called fans giving taj a hard time bout his upcoming documentary they have to understand it takes time & money to make any documentary its not easy.
Money that's been donated, all complaints are valid and shaming people for asking for some kind of update showing progress (literally anything) is incredibly lame. He's getting a hard time and it's deserved at this point.

Money that's been donated, all complaints are valid and shaming people for asking for some kind of update showing progress (literally anything) is incredibly lame. He's getting a hard time and it's deserved at this point.

1. All complaints are vaild. Why would all complaints be valid?

2. Taj has not shamed people for asking for updates on the series. He has however blocked a few asshats who were incredible rude to him while mocking him, his family and the docu series which they had no idea the progress of.

Taj said he has exchanged PMs with many decent behaving fans who have asked about the series. He also said he sat down during the Michael Jackson birthday celebrations in Vegas with individual fans for sometimes 30 minutes to explain the status and his plans for the series when approached and asked.

All of this is for well mannered people that come to him with decency and good manners.

If you enter the picture with negativity and aggression then I can fully understand Taj does not have the time for those people! MJvibes piece on the "Taj blocking people who asks about the doco series" was pretty sh1t to be honest.

This is a topic that has been discussed during 2 or 3 straight MJcast episodes, have you listened to them before writing this?
---
If not just pop start this as most of the discussion is about the upcoming docu series:

Last edited:
1. All complaints are vaild. Why would all complaints be valid?

2. Taj has not shamed people for asking for updates on the series. He has however blocked a few asshats who were incredible rude to him while mocking him, his family and the docu series which they had no idea the progress of.

Taj said he has exchanged PMs with many decent behaving fans who have asked about the series. He also said he sat down during the Michael Jackson birthday celebrations in Vegas with individual fans for sometimes 30 minutes to explain the status and his plans for the series when approached and asked.

All of this is for well mannered people that come to him with decency and good manners.

If you enter the picture with negativity and aggression then I can fully understand Taj does not have the time for those people! MJvibes piece on the "Taj blocking people who asks about the doco series" was pretty sh1t to be honest.

This is a topic that has been discussed during 2 or 3 straight MJcast episodes, have you listened to them before writing this?
Taking the first point obscenely literally so not gonna respond to that lol. I didn't say Taj had shamed anyone, not really sure where that's coming from. When I say updates I mean actual proof there's stuff being done, as is custom and required for confidence in crowd funded campaigns. This being an MJ project or him being a Jackson doesn't somehow make it any different.

Taking the first point obscenely literally so not gonna respond to that lol. I didn't say Taj had shamed anyone, not really sure where that's coming from. When I say updates I mean actual proof there's stuff being done, as is custom and required for confidence in crowd funded campaigns. This being an MJ project or him being a Jackson doesn't somehow make it any different.

There have been updates on the series on the mjcast and during Tajs livestreams for the last 3 years. For example Charles being around for an entire day of filming interviews with Mesereau. The project has been discussed endlessly that you can probably make a 5 hour reel of updates on the project! Why would it make it you feel better to see some pics of Taj sitting and interviewing someone? I dont see any need for that at all, it would not give me anything, he could still be faking it if you believe he is a con-artist.

For the people who actually believe Taj would be playing charade with the fans he has fought alongside for 4 years, I am just lost for words.

It took Leaving Neverland 5 years to be made by a professional film company aided by HBO with endless of resources before the covid pandemic. Now Taj is doing an 11 episode series so he could take 10 years and still be quicker than Dan Reed when it comes to minutes recorded per year. And Taj is not professional movie or TV-series director who have been recording docos for decades. The comparisons that are made are unfair AF!

Now Taj had so seek out people who he could trust supported MJs innocence before starting to work actively on the project!

I just dont get the enormous doom & gloom from many fans, and worst is that many of the people complaining have not listened to the sources where Taj is discussing the series either. So basically: "I have not listened" but now I am going to write and moan & complain about a whole lot of stuff that already has been adressed by Taj!

The Michael Jordan series cost $ 20 million USD to produce. The fans have contributed 250 000$.
---
More so we have fans in this thread saying "I wont watch Square One" because its a low budget production, and then other fans saying Taj should do sound, makeup, directing, cutting as solo show to keep costs as low as possible. But then some MJ fans would not even watch it because its a low budget product?

Taj just can not win, can he?

Last edited:
The only flaw is that Taj's progress is not being made public knowledge. It's not reported on.. and yet that's the strategy, that's a defense mechanism. MJ critics are quite strategic, quite unified, so we don't actually need them getting in the way and harassing people on X. Twitter.

This ain't a commercial product, it's. It's kinda complicated actually. As long as it lives up to the hype.

This!!!! 👏 this is excatly my point

Taj just can not win, can he?
Nope he cant and fans need to realize that taj is michael's nephew he is michael's FAMILY and we are not .This thing with fans acting as if we own mj is disgusting and immature -yes Michael loved us but taj is blood and as the saying goes BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER and its must be hard for taj to do this documentary without not getting sad and emotional knowing his uncle will never come back. Fans need to be patient and understanding and back off

I just checked twitter from the last 24 hours and its mostly a bunch of the same whining as usual, pretty sad stuff tbh. These people deserve to be handed their 5$ back and have Taj abandon the project. I just cant with the negativity. Lets just try to put down the only person who actually wants to fight for Michael!

This comment field is pathetic, its literally bullying of Taj. I am ashamed to be associated with these MJ fans, they are a bunch of idiots.

Imagine Taj having to deal with 100s and 1000s of people like that and more people being even more cruel in their attacks of him via PM.

Michael would be devastated if he knew what parts of his fan base or doing to Taj!

These so called MJ fans does not deserve anything at all, they should just be erased from the fan base!

That said, the time he has taken on the project has raised expectations, which is understandable!

Last edited:
I do think Taj needs to announce a release date. Or at least give the people something to confirm for them that the project is done or at least almost done.

He is kinda causing all the anger by not providing more info.

I do think Taj needs to announce a release date. Or at least give the people something to confirm for them that the project is done or at least almost done.

He is kinda causing all the anger by not providing more info.

How are Taj supposed to announce a release date if the production is not finished and the series is not financed fully? How would Taj confirm to people that the project is almost done? As in proving to those thinking he is actively scamming the fan base and just trolling us along, that he cried during his live streams as a part of an act etc.

If you listened to what he said in the latest MJcast pod, he says he plans to have it out before the trial, which is set to begin sometime 2024. So thats a pretty good time frame for us to consider, as its october, 2023 now.

I think the biggest problem here is we have to many fans behaving like spoiled and entitled brats and are resorting to bullying Taj online just for the fun of it. I find it disgusting tbh!

There is simply no excuse for labeling Taj a thief as a FACT at this point, and ganging up on him will hardly result in him working harder on the project, it might add to the stress he is already facing, which is not a good thing!

Last edited:
(Sigh).....I can't wait for this to come out & be over with. This is too much!

I just checked twitter from the last 24 hours and its mostly a bunch of the same whining as usual, pretty sad stuff tbh. These people deserve to be handed their 5$ back and have Taj abandon the project. I just cant with the negativity. Lets just try to put down the only person who actually wants to fight for Michael!

This comment field is pathetic, its literally bullying of Taj. I am ashamed to be associated with these MJ fans, they are a bunch of idiots.

Imagine Taj having to deal with 100s and 1000s of people like that and more people being even more cruel in their attacks of him via PM.

Michael would be devastated if he knew what parts of his fan base or doing to Taj!

These so called MJ fans does not deserve anything at all, they should just be erased from the fan base!

That said, the time he has taken on the project has raised expectations, which is understandable!
Yep mike would be disgusted the way fans are treating taj its downright wrong! and disgusting

Also I haven't said I think that Taj is scamming anyone. His running of this campaign is horrid at best, though.

People are definitely going easier on him because it's Taj. If this was any other campaign you had donated money to y'all would not be happy with almost every update having almost no new info.

Also some seem to not understand how crowd funding works and are branding people unhappy with the campaign as non fans, which as I said earlier is incredibly lame and shows that emotions are running how people feel about this.

Last edited:
Also I haven't said I think that Taj is scamming anyone. His running of this campaign is horrid at best, though.

People are definitely going easier on him because it's Taj. If this was any other campaign you had donated money to y'all would not be happy with almost every update having almost no new info.

Also some seem to not understand how crowd funding works and are branding people unhappy with the campaign as non fans, which as I said earlier is incredibly lame and shows that emotions are running how people feel about this.

I am branding the people calling Taj a thief, scammer, con-artist as not worthy of being Michael Jackson fans, as Michael himself would have hated the way they are bullying Taj without any evidence that he is stealing or scamming anyone. Some of these fools running rampage are also asking neutral people to not judge Michael without studying the evidence, but are quick to throw Taj under the bus without hesitation even though they have ZERO proof Taj is plotting to use the money they donated for anything else but the project.

There is a big difference between asking questions and calling Taj out as a criminal duping his uncles fans without anything to back it up other than that Taj has not shown them a trailer or snippet of him interviewing someone. And as I have asked numerous of times, if you are doubting Taj, why would you be satisfied with some shitty photo of him interviewing someone? Taj could still be scamming! We still know he has interviewed T-Mez unless Thomson is lying as well.

As Charles are also part of the project, he must also be duped by Taj into defrauding fans if we are to believe these silly rude people going after Taj as he was a proven scammer!

Do you realize these are 2 separate groups of people?

Last edited:
Taj like most of the Jacksons is terrible at communicating.

For example the terminology he uses causes doubt

For the past 4 years he's been speaking in future tense when talking about the project.

If the project is already almost done, then speaking in future tense is very dumb.

It's 2023 he shouldn't still be saying things like "this project will be made" That gives the impression that he hasn't started yet.

I understand he is trying to be as secretive as possible, but theres no harm in being specific and saying the project is 50%, 70%, 80% done

how far along is he actually??

is the project funded now(meaning the money is in his possession or not)?

the lack of transparency is what's causing a lot of the anger.

he needs to give the people something. The mjcast interview was still very vague. He doesn't have to tell us who funded it, but at least say for certain if it is or not.

ETA: last year he did a live stream where he was in tears because he said he had just made a deal to have the entire project funded and it would be released in 2023.

Then on the MJCAST he casually says that deal fell through because the person never came up with the money.

Well why tell us this good news and cry tears of joy if the money wasn't in the bank yet??? Nothing is final until the check clears.

That's so stupid.

The Jacksons have always been kinda dumb to me, easily duped, easily manipulated, gullible and easy to take advantage of, they lack streets smarts.

Last edited:
I think the whole debacle shows these sort of things shouldn't be announced until very close to completion. Launch a promo campaign when you have a finished product ready to go. This crowdfunding campaign and years of non-updates are some serious BS.

Without divulging too much personal information, my boss and I (we run a media company with 1M followers on social media) actually hired Charles Thompson years ago, before Taj did, to work on a documentary about the allegations. A pilot episode and rights to the whole script were bought by Netflix. They canned it, presumably because it didn't fit their editorial vision (again, they paid good money for it; I believe they did so to ensure no one else had the rights to it. They do this all the time to disadvantage competition).

If Taj ever finishes his and tries to get distribution, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in a similar situation and the whole thing never sees a release. Netflix buys this type of stuff left and right and most of them never see the light of day. I know several people who make a very handsome living writing pilots that never made it on air--not even one!

I think the whole debacle shows these sort of things shouldn't be announced until very close to completion. Launch a promo campaign when you have a finished product ready to go. This crowdfunding campaign and years of non-updates are some serious BS.

Without divulging too much personal information, my boss and I (we run a media company with 1M followers on social media) actually hired Charles Thompson years ago, before Taj did, to work on a documentary about the allegations. A pilot episode and rights to the whole script were bought by Netflix. They canned it, presumably because it didn't fit their editorial vision (again, they paid good money for it; I believe they did so to ensure no one else had the rights to it. They do this all the time to disadvantage competition).

If Taj ever finishes his and tries to get distribution, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in a similar situation and the whole thing never sees a release. Netflix buys this type of stuff left and right and most of them never see the light of day. I know several people who make a very handsome living writing pilots that never made it on air--not even one!
Netflix would be the Number 1 way to ensure Everybody sees. Even in their neutered state, they're just defacto the default choice. Though maybe Disney+ has caught up.

Back