The big Michael Jackson musical tribute thread

Truly wonderful to see tributes from all over the world across all genres. Thank you for everyone contributing and thank you to all the artists showing their support!

"I played Michael Jackson Thriller in public at the piano in St Pancras Train Station. Love creating this arrangement as it has so many classic parts, and a brilliant bass line. Played before the Arsenal Brentford game back in February - check out the little kid bopping to the rhythm at the end!"

"We loved teaming up with Taylor Guitars to play this intimate, unplugged set at the legendary EastWest Studios in LA," says Struts frontman Luke Spiller. "Not only did we get to play a few new originals, but myself and Adam both chose a special cover that embodies our individual introductions to music."

@Hot_Street just posted this video but I think it needs to be on this thread, also. :)

The Struts / Stranger In Moscow

4m 56s

0m 00s - 2m 56s: Luke Spiller, the singer of The Struts, talks about his love for Michael's music and why he wanted the band to do a cover version of Stranger In Moscow.

@Hot_Street - FYI (although you've probably already seen this)

National Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine

Donetsk Regional Philharmonic Orchestra

Zakarpattian Regional Philarmonic Orchestra

Vladimir Tkachenko (guitar), Honored Artist of the Republic of Belarus. Tikhon Monin (drums), Yuri Monin (guitar), Nikita Monin (balalaika).
The entertainer is Oleg Kopenkov, laureate of International Composers' Contests and Chairman of the Guitar Club of Belarus.
Concert in the Brest Regional Philharmonic.

Offset dressed like MJ on the Bad tour, and Dirty Diana played at 24:55.

I love this version of ijcslyšŸ„°, hope it fits in this thread

& this one ...
Okay not M as such But he loved HSM...and troy does a second of m footwork lol

ffs feel good - bloodyy love it myself :ROFLMAO:
emotional edit cos it was this time when Michael's presence was really really heavy t on this board

Last edited:
TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON
ITNY: 2016 City Skate Concert Series - March 23

Music - Michael Jackson
Choreography and Performance - Elladj BaldƩ
Videography - David Sotnik

4m 19s

Stars on Ice / Barcelona '82 - follow the YT link for the video

Robin Cousins / Great Britain / skates to Michael - SOOML + You Can't Win

5m 47s

Extreme / WBSS (followed by "Get the Funk Out") - Midnight Rodeo, Amarillo, Texas 12 July 2009

Not sure about this one. The mega mix is too fast, imo. Otoh, the skill on display here is fabulously impressive.

Cool swim suits.

@hope I guess you've seen this already?

"The gold medal winning Russian duet of Natalia Ishchenko and Svetlana Romashina not only impressed the world with their incredible technique but also offered a beautiful homage to the King of Pop Michael Jackson in their "They Don't Care About Us" technical routine at the London 2012 Synchronised Swimming competition."

3m

Last edited:
Back