The bottom lip thread...LOL

lipbitemj2300jksnst.jpg

@staywild23 is incapacitated at this time and is unable to communicate with the outside world. We will bring you updates as and when more information is available.

Here she is, folks ...

tumblr_inline_mwyf8rUJEL1s124du.gif

Not only is this the absolute truest possible representation of me in general, but I'm mid Michael-meltdown right now and I'm not sure I'll ever be vertical again.

I'm basically on the edge of a meltdown at any given moment lol.
I always imagine @staywild23 dragging herself throughout the day, phone in one hand, screaming every few minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

thinking on ... with you it's pretty much any gold leotard image,
Yeah, you got me there! That body suit, the abs, the fabric and stitching..... ๐Ÿค” ..... what thread is this ......!!??

I always imagine @staywild23 dragging herself throughout the day, phone in one hand, screaming every few minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I alternate between picturing her teetering on the edge of a mad volcano. About to capitulate 100% to Michael (as if she hasn't already, lol).

OR - she actually already IS the volcano itself. Y'know, full of mad, fiery, boiling ... whatever. I'm not explaining this very well but I have a very clear picture in my mind.

The short version is - I can imagine her bursting into flames multiple times per day. Which sounds a bit exhausting but I think it's her destiny. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. I think her phone has already exploded. She's loaded so many images of Michael onto it, the poor thing just expired.

I alternate between picturing her teetering on the edge of a mad volcano. About to capitulate 100% to Michael (as if she hasn't already, lol).
I would capitulate all day, every day to Michael. No hesitation, no regrets, no dignity. It's fine. Don't worry about it.

OR - she actually already IS the volcano itself.
Oohhh I like that! I feel this in my soul.

Y'know, full of mad, fiery, boiling ... whatever.
I'm not going to complete that sentence, but it's whatever you're imagining x1000

I'm not explaining this very well but I have a very clear picture in my mind.
Oh, you're doing a great job. So far, incredibly accurate lol.

The short version is - I can imagine her bursting into flames multiple times per day. Which sounds a bit exhausting but I think it's her destiny. :ROFLMAO:

All I'm saying is all of this will be worth it when Michael invites me into heaven with this look on his face because, despite my crazy, he knows i"m going to be a good ass time!

...you know, so long as I can get past the weeping over how sexy he is and worshipping him like a lovestruck barbarian...

P.S. I think her phone has already exploded. She's loaded so many images of Michael onto it, the poor thing just expired.
My phone, my life, whatever. It's fine ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah, you got me there! That body suit, the abs, the fabric and stitching..... ๐Ÿค” ..... what thread is this ......!!??
At this point, I have concluded that every thread has become some version of the manhood thread. The actual manhood thread gets less action than it once did, but that's because we are blowing up the other threads and frankly, there is nothing better I can imagine than this.

241.gif

@Hiker you bumped this gif...

All drama aside, this destroys all that was left of me lol.

I'm not going to complete that sentence, but it's whatever you're imagining x1000
Indeed. I couldn't finish the sentence being as it's not Manhood. But I figured you'd get the general drift, lol.

At this point, I have concluded that every thread has become some version of the manhood thread.
It's true. Spending as much time in the archives as I do I see this all the time. So many of the picture threads are basically Manhood. Scaled down, perhaps, but still ...

At first I thought it was just for those times when the Manhood thread had been closed down but then I realised that, no, people just need multiple outlets for their fierce feelings and reactions and Manhood cannot contain all of it.

When Manhood would be closed people would lament it long and loud but the Manhood reactions are basically all over the different threads. Michael is a force and he cannot be stopped, lol.

The actual manhood thread gets less action than it once did, but that's because we are blowing up the other threads and frankly, there is nothing better I can imagine than this.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
At this point, I have concluded that every thread has become some version of the manhood thread. The actual manhood thread gets less action than it once did, but that's because we are blowing up the other threads and frankly, there is nothing better I can imagine than this.
Well, no one is coming to bottom lip thread to talk about Michael's voice and music. Most of the picture threads serve only one purpose ..... ๐Ÿ’•

Back