The bottom lip thread...LOL

tumblr_lx51v114lh1r7d42oo1_500.gif

Reposting this gem here. :love:

This whole interview :love: ! What wqs going on with those lips!!
Right??? All the lip licking and biting... I know this was just a habit of his... I know, rationally, he didn't exist in a constant state of being sexy on purpose, but that makes it even sexier! That he was just being himself, doing an interview and biting his lip while thinking, and it is soooo devastatingly hot... oh Michael.

Seriously, there are so many incredible moments from this interview. Not addressing the content and his beautiful heart and mind, just thinking about how unbelievably gorgeous he is. Omg! 😭 when he smiles... 💔 it's too much for me

Right??? All the lip licking and biting... I know this was just a habit of his... I know, rationally, he didn't exist in a constant state of being sexy on purpose, but that makes it even sexier! That he was just being himself, doing an interview and biting his lip while thinking, and it is soooo devastatingly hot... oh Michael.

Seriously, there are so many incredible moments from this interview. Not addressing the content and his beautiful heart and mind, just thinking about how unbelievably gorgeous he is. Omg! 😭 when he smiles... 💔 it's too much for me
He was sure in a mood there! I think this is also where he talks about writing or recording some song in bed under the coverst? What was that about!!

He was sure in a mood there! I think this is also where he talks about writing or recording some song in bed under the coverst? What was that about!!
lol yes, that's exactly it! He was talking about recording the intro for IJCSLY... I learned about it when I went to the Brad Sundberg seminar. He recorded it in a bed and under covers in the studio :) Such an adorable image.

lol yes, that's exactly it! He was talking about recording the intro for IJCSLY... I learned about it when I went to the Brad Sundberg seminar. He recorded it in a bed and under covers in the studio :) Such an adorable image.
oh yeah, I think we have had this same conversation before 🤣 🤣 IJCSLY has a new meaning now :love:

Stole this one from @zinniabooklover because oh God I am dead. Yes, on the floor! Lol 🥰
fox22.gif
I don't post this one often but I visit it regularly. The cuteness, sweetness and adorableness is off the chart. Even apart from the timing and context of the Rivera interview. Just on its own it ...

what?

We had a conversation about this. Can't remember if it was @Hiker or @MacMandy90 but one of them asked if anyone else was nodding along with Michael as he's talking. I wasn't but then I realised that I was sort of angling my head to one side as he was doing it. Obviously *without* all the attendant sweetness, cuteness and adorableness, lol. :ROFLMAO:

I don't post this one often but I visit it regularly. The cuteness, sweetness and adorableness is off the chart. Even apart from the timing and context of the Rivera interview. Just on its own it ...

what?

We had a conversation about this. Can't remember if it was @Hiker or @MacMandy90 but one of them asked if anyone else was nodding along with Michael as he's talking. I wasn't but then I realised that I was sort of angling my head to one side as he was doing it. Obviously *without* all the attendant sweetness, cuteness and adorableness, lol. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes I remember that conversation lol. :ROFLMAO: But yes such adorableness overload! 🥰

I've seen this so many times but it guts me. Look at him!!! That smile!!! That forehead curl!!!!
IKR! I'm fairly sure I've posted this many times but I'm not gonna let that stop me, lol.

It's the way he moves that gets me. The supple, flowing movement ...

tumblr_m8ykmibSnC1qauweoo2_250.gif

Stole this one from @zinniabooklover!
I even know where it came from! I don't mean the thread, I've posted it all over. I mean, it's the LA Gear Unstoppable promo. I only just found that out yesterday. For some reason I got dead excited knowing where the gif came from. :D

Also, Michael wearing his Classic Ray Bans? More is never enough.

Back