The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

I don't blame them ngl, it looks like it was a struggle to get out. If they went too fast they probably could have gotten into an accident. I don't believe the slowness has anything to do with the hoax, they were rushing as fast as they could.
Imo if they got him there faste....nah...maybe not. I feel he was murdered still. Omg smh why tf did they do this! It just hit me again hard. Sorry

Imo if they got him there faste....nah...maybe not. I feel he was murdered still. Omg smh why tf did they do this! It just hit me again hard. Sorry
its so hard to process when there are no facts , i understand the heightened emotion :(

Reactions: SoS
because when he said " This is it because um " something then, seemed so final it was almost ... it was the end.
i felt it
something seemed so final and that's why i never got tickets or think for a moment that the concerts were going to happen i was scared that -
i hated that title.

And maybe that was the plan all along. Maybe the same person that lived by 'don't stop til you get enough' also lived by, 'do stop when you get enough' ? 🤷‍♀️
Well he also said "Til' You Get Enough" so he wasn't spreading false information! Plus I don't think he faked his death just to escape from it all. The law went along with the misinformation on his death certificate very well, I'm sure it was done for some sort of reason possibly regarding the government and etc. That sounds crazy unrealistic and it might not be true, like I said he could very well be dead, but I'm sure if Michael did this he didn't do it just to get out of the spotlight because that's a bit self centered and selfish to leave his fans in a state of grief like that. He knows his morals and he knows how dirty most celebrities are and he never wanted to be like that.

because when he said " This is it because um "

something then, seemed so final it was almost ... it was the end.
i felt it
something seemed so final and that's why i never got tickets or think for a moment that the concerts were going to happen i was scared that -
Yes let's analyze the "because um" as I don't think I've seen any fans really trying to ''decode' it before, have you?

"because um" was filled with "informative silence" that he seemed to choose not to say and backed away from the mic and put his head down seemingly as if to make it easier to talk himself into hushing up.

i hated that title.
Yes I know what you mean... the ''finality'' in it

I actually thought all the red coloring was a bit ... (looking for a better word...than ..........garish) .. odd..

Last edited:
Yes let's analyze the "because um" as I don't think I've seen any fans really trying to ''decode' it before, have you?
I never have either and i have thought about it ever since he said it , its like .. it haunts me.
"because um" was filled with "informative silence" that he seemed to choose not to say and backed away from the mic and put his head down seemingly as if to make it easier to talk himself into hushing up.
Exactly . You feel it too don't you ? I take this speech as that is it and i can't tell you why
To me , he is telling us final i just ... he is griping that desk i think oh , *emotional*
Yes I know what you mean... the ''finality'' in it
Just did not seem michael's way ...his delivery , you know?
I actually thought all the red coloring was a bit ... (looking for a better word...than ..........garish) .. odd..
The red colouring means ...end game , stop to me , this is it is a ...so unmichael i thought
and i hate that colour but i didnt think it was a very 'michael' speech ...you know . like , michael world tour speech . it was the ..it was like blood i dont know @SoS ... it really was an odd time.

I never have either and i have thought about it ever since he said it , its like .. it haunts me.

Exactly . You feel it too don't you ? I take this speech as that is it and i can't tell you why
To me , he is telling us final i just ... he is griping that desk i think oh , *emotional*

Yes I do. Its interesting how the press didn't mention it (I don't think) and surely everyone who's watched his previous presentations had to have noticed it too

The red colouring means ...end game , stop to me , this is it is a ..so unmichael i thought and i hate that colour but i didnt think it was a very 'michael' speech ...you know . like , michael world tour speech . it was the ..it was like blood i dont know @SoS ... it really was an odd time.
Yes that's another thing that everyone must have noticed as surely there had to be at LEAST 20 30 40 50 MILLION people watchiing on all networks all over the world and NOBODY in the press talked about it!

I recall a bit of rucous about it within the fan community and I don't recall who but someone said he was in procrastination mode about going on for the speech, drinking beer and trying to sleep as much as possible ...do you remember that?

I think that's possibly part of the reason some say he was a long-lost twin of Michael's! I think MJ is just one of those people on earth who look completely different according to whatever he's putting his energy in

Last edited:
mm ..

i admire your mindset @SoS it is so refreshing and intelligent
Thanks for your generosity hmm (meaning I wish I felt smart right about now...) however... the reason I say that is, one day I was listening to 2300 Jackson Street and when it got to the one line I was like HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE what did they mean by that? And of course had been wondering about all this death mystery the whole time so I thought, ok here I go, mind playin' trix on me again, its just all this "hoax" talk got me overthinking everything..

so I ask you ........ what you think it means when they say,

"...remember we always said if we got a chance we'll plan our work and work our master plan"

Now obviously it pertains to their massive successes

Right? Right. of course

Last edited:
Thanks for your generosity hmmhowever... the reason I say that is, one day I was listening to 2300 Jackson Street and when it got to the one line I was like HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE what did they mean by that? And of course had been wondering about all this death mystery the whole time so I thought, ok here I go, mind playin' trix on me again, its just all this "hoax" talk got me overthinking everything..

so I ask you ........ what you think it means when they say,

"...remember we always said if we got a chance we'll plan our work and work our master plan"

Now obviously it pertains to their massive successes

Right? Right. of course
Why would Michael be planning this since the 80s though? Also Janet sang that, I don't know the meaning but I think it would be grasping for straws to look that far back to find answers.

Why would Michael be planning this since the 80s though? Also Janet sang that, I don't know the meaning but I think it would be grasping for straws to look that far back to find answers.
Well I mean...if the operative word is 'plan' how could something in the distant past NOT be considered?

The line is, ''we ALWAYS said''

pretty much pre-dates the 80s

that was Rebbi singing there ..

Last edited:
This is very specific and interesting, but I was told this dude is clickbait. I'll keep my expectations low

• Wow
I don't blame them ngl, it looks like it was a struggle to get out. If they went too fast they probably could have gotten into an accident. I don't believe the slowness has anything to do with the hoax, they were rushing as fast as they could.

HAHAHAHAHA for real? Check the testimonies and the property. The ambulance made a turn on the roundabout in front of the house and was ready to speed off. This footage backing out is beyond ridiculous. That would mean the EMT's would be lying and open to being sued because they were clearly incapable of getting a patient with heart failure to the hospital in a quick way. Either that or the footage is BS.

You know so many people just want to be in denial and trying to make up excuses for everything. Which is fine but to actually think this ambulance footage is normal is pretty naĂŻve, sorry.

As for Michael not coming back which most people believe: he will. He's Michael Jackson. Plus he has told us many, many times.

This is very specific and interesting, but I was told this dude is clickbait. I'll keep my expectations low

This guy is full of shit. He watches other people's stuff and creates his own BS with it. 'Please donate'. It's interesting what he says? What is he actually saying? Anything verifiable? Anything new that no one else has discussed one way or another? If I wanted to blow people's minds and make a video full of 'insider information' I could do that today and make a shit ton of money. That channel has one purpose only and that is to make $$$ and he will make up anything he can to gain views and donations. Up to everyone individually to follow and believe this dude (who gets so mad when you ask him not to steal your videos that he sends you death threats because you stop his money flow) but consider this a BS warning.

HAHAHAHAHA for real? Check the testimonies and the property. The ambulance made a turn on the roundabout in front of the house and was ready to speed off. This footage backing out is beyond ridiculous. That would mean the EMT's would be lying and open to being sued because they were clearly incapable of getting a patient with heart failure to the hospital in a quick way. Either that or the footage is BS.

You know so many people just want to be in denial and trying to make up excuses for everything. Which is fine but to actually think this ambulance footage is normal is pretty naĂŻve, sorry.

As for Michael not coming back which most people believe: he will. He's Michael Jackson. Plus he has told us many, many times.
There is rumors the footage is BS and apparently there's a real version of the ambulance footage out there but I can't find it.

The red colouring means ...end game , stop to me , this is it is a ...so unmichael i thought
and i hate that colour but i didnt think it was a very 'michael' speech ...you know . like , michael world tour speech . it was the ..it was like blood i dont know @SoS ... it really was an odd time.
He was very late, left people waiting, rumour has it he was drinking. He so didn't want to those shows I never thought they would happen, I felt he was very afraid

He was very late, left people waiting, rumour has it he was drinking. He so didn't want to those shows I never thought they would happen, I felt he was very afraid
I recall early in the hoax investigation conversations they were looking for fans who were there and no one was coming forward at the time. Did that change?

What was the evidence that the press conference wasn’t staged (as it appears to be)?

Anyone know what was confirmed and HOW?

I recall early in the hoax investigation conversations they were looking for fans who were there and no one was coming forward at the time. Did that change?

What was the evidence that the press conference wasn’t staged (as it appears to be)?

Anyone know what was confirmed and HOW?
There's amateur footage available on YouTube from 2 different people

I doubt Michael would have so many people in on a death hoax ngl including a celebrity that was there
Edit: I don't guess it matters who the celeb was...just saying, I don't know where 'other people' would come into play here, just saying an ameteur footage is just that ...I don't see where it implies some numbers of people or anything. js

Last edited:
fyi I made a slight edit to my flashback story ...it dawned on me the first "date" I ever went on was to a J5 concert ...

ok staying on topic!

Back