The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

LOL!!
For context: 2 1/2 years younger than mj

Many of us here are in his age category as well as youngsters of every age.
We should make an age reveal thread so we can actually vibe with 1 another from different eras!

Reactions: SoS
I was born 1991 in dangerous era but by the time I was 5....mj was my world so I'd say ima HIStory era
Aw! A HIStory baby! *cheek-tweek*

My fave MJ character is the BOTDF MJ so I’m there withya

Last edited:
Aw! A HIStory baby! *cheek-tweek*

My fave MJ character is the BOTDF MJ so I’m there withya
Well my favorite era is bad but the thriller/victory era has a special place in my heart

LOL!!
For context: 2 1/2 years younger than mj

Many of us here are in his age category as well as youngsters of every age.
Oh wow, I barely know much OG fans, I'm a Thriller 25/This Is It baby (2006) and it's pretty much my favorite era too so 😛 but I'm also a sucker for OTW/Triumph/Thriller/Victory era stuff

fyi I made a slight edit to my flashback story ...it dawned on me the first "date" I ever went on was to a J5 concert ...

ok staying on topic!
i think this is very important, because it shows how much he is almost part of every aspect of our lives. i think that is beautiful.
I walked down the aisle to One day in your life. & I am sure many have more stories like these and it shows just how much we chose to include m in some of our most personal parts of our lives.

Thanks for your generosity
No thank you . i mean it and you are welcome 🫶
hmm (meaning I wish I felt smart right about now...) however... the reason I say that is, one day I was listening to 2300 Jackson Street and when it got to the one line I was like HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE what did they mean by that? And of course had been wondering about all this death mystery the whole time so I thought, ok here I go, mind playin' trix on me again, its just all this "hoax" talk got me overthinking everything..
i , for one absolutely appreciate an open mind and an 'overthinking' one.
so I ask you ........ what you think it means when they say,

"...remember we always said if we got a chance we'll plan our work and work our master plan"
So for this @SoS i think that you are spot on. And well , m himself says when he was so very young - he doesn't sing it if he doesn't mean it -
i think it is a valid point and i can see it being part of a clause /contract - life span of character - present day to 50 .[ small print/red tape /what ifs] Sign on the dotted line. etc , etc, etc,

Now obviously it pertains to their massive successes

Right? Right. of course
This makes more sense every time i think about it. Michael surely would not just ....be all, .'look at his watch, right time to kill mj ok let me do this, here i go , out the door , i'm just going to go now ' He, i would believe would've been prepping for decades not couple year /weeks /months.
m signed his name with 1998 back in 1988. Alot of prep could have been happening.

No thank you . i mean it and you are welcome 🫶

i , for one absolutely appreciate an open mind and an 'overthinking' one.

So for this @SoS i think that you are spot on. And well , m himself says when he was so very young - he doesn't sing it if he doesn't mean it -
i think it is a valid point and i can see it being part of a clause /contract - life span of character - present day to 50 .[ small print/red tape /what ifs] Sign on the dotted line. etc , etc, etc,

This makes more sense every time i think about it. Michael surely would not just ....be all, .'look at his watch, right time to kill mj ok let me do this, here i go , out the door , i'm just going to go now ' He, i would believe would've been prepping for decades not couple year /weeks /months.
m signed his name with 1998 back in 1988. Alot of prep could have been happening.
This makes a lot of sense to me too.

I hadn’t thought of 1998 meaning until now! Makes all sense to me because it was a curiosity back then and it’s the era of 2300 J S, and was approaching the Vince era where some fans say he seemed to be about to launch a “disappearance” but for 911. Interesting! 🤔

Edit: Although I don’t know why fans say it or what they base it on. Not sure how strong the theory is.

Last edited:
This makes a lot of sense to me too.
But this business seem so complex hush hush so nothing , nothing ,. nothing can shock me @SoS and the world is supposedly built on untruth anyway so ...
Ice ..Remember vanilla ice? Rumour was, he was held over a bloody balcony by sug knight in order to sign a contract. That was part of the story and he comes out now and says that was not true.
Like that was thirty years ago. I wish that this part of the forum would become private.
I hadn’t thought of 1998 meaning until now! Makes all sense to me because it was a curiosity back then and it’s the era of 2300 J S, and was approaching the Vince era where some fans say he seemed to be about to launch a “disappearance” but for 911. Interesting! 🤔
I was about to include that it was around that time i too, recall he was planning an 'escape' but i hd a little too much on my mind yesterday. But yes just on the precipice of the birth of the internet. Lets face it [I don't think ] MJ was built for the internet because it goes against what he or the character that he maintained. Privacy. The theme of it. So i don't know how mj would have ' fit in - adapted- to something he ...it contradicts all his words/ work to me . But Yes I remember it very well Sos . The leaks of escape were pretty prominent then.[ spelt with an e if i recall'] but back then I did not understand , that all naturally went over my head. I only got into thinking of more possible situations when Bush did not 'help' with his trail in 2003 [Yes i was hideously naive] and of course joining 'my people' in 2004/5 that is when i got to practise my thinking out of the box within a box [screen] lol. Ironically, having said all that , Michael was the only reason i 'joined' the internet.
Edit: Although I don’t know why fans say it or what they base it on. Not sure how strong the theory is.
No , I too remember this. I would believe it is part of the 'puzzle' if you will. So glad you recall this too. This thread /conversation reminds me of the intense , in dept convos i would have with the super fan 14,000 on here, god, he was so dedicated to m. We got so close and i miss him so , so much. I felt he taught me so, so , so , so x 10000 much in this subject. Subjected to opinion of course.

I didnt know this haha a little laugh here to myself [ or eye roll] at Chingy after his second single.
it would make sense to me ...because it seemed i liked Jason's voice all along :rolleyes: no hate here and they gotta do what they got , to make that hit record & of course kerrr Ching. y.

notice how chingy can not/ does not mention the juice of that track ? It is all left ambiguous. [I get some 'what they don't know, won't hurt em' vibes. ]
Alright sorry , offtopic guys. I am sorry ! but just goes to show I don't trust the industry michael was in far as i can throw it , and hopefully m left all the madness behind.

*hope the beloved mods will make this shhhh private soon hehe *

Last edited:
But i am on Howard's side because looks like he has been through a ton. Poor guy.
There are so many stories on you tube about this type o pain with various artists.
Twisted industry ! Hope you left michael !
shout out to Michael a few seconds in. Shout out to Howard [ hes one of us , been there, n come out the other side.Standing.]

Last edited:
i think this is very important, because it shows how much he is almost part of every aspect of our lives. i think that is beautiful.
I walked down the aisle to One day in your life. & I am sure many have more stories like these and it shows just how much we chose to include m in some of our most personal parts of our lives.
At your wedding?

At your wedding?
@wendijane that is a good question

Since you and I come from the litd land of “song interpretation” I hope you understand my asking…why that particular song 🤔

it is an amazingly beautiful song, and yet a quite interesting song for a wedding. 🤔

Maybe you did the instrumental? Back then some singles (45RPM on wax) had the instrumental-only version on the B side🤔

Such a truly beautiful song!

@wendijane that is a good question

Since you and I come from the litd land of “song interpretation” I hope you understand my asking…why that particular song 🤔

it is an amazingly beautiful song, and yet a quite interesting song for a wedding. 🤔

Maybe you did the instrumental? Back then some singles (45RPM on wax) had the instrumental-only version on the B side🤔

Such a truly beautiful song!
I mean the song is about missing someone so like, walking down the isle with those lyrics is interesting

Well Michael didn't write any of his Motown songs so 🤷
Not sure why who wrote it would be relevant? to why she and her bff chose the song for their wedding? I would imagine there’s a private story between the two🤷🏻‍♀️

Not sure why who wrote it would be relevant? to why she and her bff chose the song for their wedding? I would imagine there’s a private story between the two🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably, I bring up that he didn't write it just to say Michael didn't have any personal message/story in the song

hi does annyone know that on channel were it is sopossed to be michael jackson dancing outside with a mask down thanks in advanced

So I was going through the U.S. copyright office to find registrations for unreleased songs and when I type "Michael Joseph Jackson" up, I found a registration for the original solo demo of What More Can I Give under that name, and unlike most registers with this name, this wasn't a posthumous register, this was done on February 12, 1998. Why was Michael using the wrong middle name? It's the same one on the death certificate. What do you beLIEvers think?

So I was going through the U.S. copyright office to find registrations for unreleased songs and when I type "Michael Joseph Jackson" up, I found a registration for the original solo demo of What More Can I Give under that name, and unlike most registers with this name, this wasn't a posthumous register, this was done on February 12, 1998. Why was Michael using the wrong middle name? It's the same one on the death certificate. What do you beLIEvers think?
It's very common for people to use variables of a name in legal documents. Using (dick/ricky/rick, for Richard), (Jackie for Jacqueline), and so on.

It's very common for people to use variables of a name in legal documents. Using (dick/ricky/rick, for Richard), (Jackie for Jacqueline), and so on.
Ah ok, ngl I never thought I'd be crossing over the death hoax and unreleased songs before lol

Or Sigmund( Jackie), Maureen (Rebbie),Toriono (Tito), Steven Randal (Randy) /Joseph (Joe)🤭🤭

Back