"The Man in the Mirror" Documentary made by me ULTIMATE DOCUMENTARY DL>>DVD

Re: The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! Coming this Sat 20th September Fanmade!!!!

wow!:wild:
also DVD format...this is so cool! :thanks_sign: for making all this for us! :)
i have already an empty DVD ready.. :D

Can't wait, I bet it will be amazing (as always). I'm your fan, you know that. :wink:

thankyou so much for all your hard work can,t wait.

I was having cold ripples while watching this trailer, I can't wait to see the actual documentary!

I'm sure it's awesome :yes:

thanks very much to all of you! your comments are much appreciated, Im constantly putting more finishing touches on it in audio and video, I want it to be perfect! thanks so much again for your inspiration and loving support!

Re: The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! Coming this Sat 20th September Fanmade!!!!

Hey Dom!
As always your videos are breathtaking and out of this world. This is the biggest thing you have done so far and it will be extra spectacular. I just can't wait until this thing gets on youtube. I am very excited and it will rock! :punk: Sorry I keep on and on. LoL Keep up the good work my friend.

Dorothy, thanks very much, I'll have it on youtube by 6pm GMT UK time and you will also be able to download in a range of formats, avi, dvd and wmv, so its suitable for all internet connections :)

much love and respect my friend ::hugs::

Thanks Big DB and I am looking forward to it :)

That's well done.... but I'll might not be ablae to wacth it ... I'm going out shopping:2cents:

Why cant I find the other ones?:scratch:

Dom the trailers all look awesome! :wild:

Dom the trailers all look awesome! :wild:

thanks LJ, Im putting some finishing touches on it just now! IM SO EXCITED, this is my biggest project yet and I sincerely cant wait to share with all of you to enjoy! I hope the fans treasure it as the ultimate documentary around about Michael to date. :) I want it to be a true reflection of how we see him and how others should see and understand him and his music.

damn i can't wait for tomorrow.

its the 20th :)

this is a must download!

i love Smokey Robinson's comments, lol......

where is it now, I want to watch!!

wow, only a few hours left!:wild: :happytv

so...is it up?

6pm GMT is....... 2 and a half hours away, so pretty soon.

OK well then see ya soon, it's 5:30 pm here in Serbia, so I guess it's 2 hours difference or..yeah. cya later ;)

1:37am where i am, lol.

I just got home and checked here to see if it was available, lol.

So what time in the U.S. (Central) should it be up??? what, about noon? sorry i'm bad w/ timezones.

it will be at 7 o'clock GMT + 1 hr. So all European people 7 o'clock pretty much, at least extending to dangerous_88s Serbia type longtitude.

Thanks DB it's going to be fantastic as usual I'm really looking forward to this. Many thanks also for sending me your work, I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to so it's really appreciated :flowers: Thanks.

when it ne in canada, ont just asking

6pm here in the uk

6.10pm, should be uploaded very soon :wild:

oh i can't freaking waaaaait come on Dom!

Can't wait for this special event! Waiting for your big documentary, Dom! :punk:

I really only lurk on this website, reading what others have to say, but for this I just have to post something, been watching all the trailers and this honestly looks amazing. Can't wait to see the real thing.

I think all us UK fans should try and get this aired on TV, i know it's a long shot we should really try, it would probably turn a lot of the publics thoughts on Michael. Ha I'm saying this and I haven't even seen this yet! Ahhhh can't wait.

Major props to DB. x

Dom man you teasing us some more?

Back