"The Man in the Mirror" Documentary made by me ULTIMATE DOCUMENTARY DL>>DVD

Re: The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! B2B Prod. TORRENT DL HQ Mega/Rapidshare DVD/

one thing though, I downloaded it and I tried to watch it but the sounds are so terrible that it hurts my ear..... I couldn't even hear when they were trying to talk, I dont know if it was my program it was anything wrong with but it was just a terrible sound......

Re: The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! B2B Prod. TORRENT DL HQ Mega/Rapidshare DVD/

Awsome documentary!

one thing though, I downloaded it and I tried to watch it but the sounds are so terrible that it hurts my ear..... I couldn't even hear when they were trying to talk, I dont know if it was my program it was anything wrong with but it was just a terrible sound......

We are trying to work out the sound problems on the avi file, the DVD is fine if you want to download that. :)

my youtube channel has been removed :(

my youtube channel has been removed :(

OMG I know :bugeyed
I just tried to go there
did you get any emails or notices from youtube ??

Im so sorry Dom (cry)
You have so much work and love put into that channel
Im so upset :(

I hope you saved most of your work
so you can re_upload it _ let me
know as soon as you get another channel
this must be devastating for you to loose
all of that (cry cry cry

ive started a new channel as you know but wont be reuploading any videos just for them to be removed again. :(

im so sad!

the end of a era for me i guess....

Re: (YOUTUBE REMOVE MY CHANNEL) The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! DL DVD/AVI

Why did they remove it?

Re: (YOUTUBE REMOVE MY CHANNEL) The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! DL DVD/AVI

Why did they remove it?

violating terms of use :(

after 2 years on their site, they decide when I had over 1500 subs, more than 1000 friends and the biggest Mj group on youtube to suspend me. Someone definitely flagged my channel a malicious little asshole! i know it I feel it,

thanks again for the great memories everyone if you didnt read the post i made in my 1st, here it is:

its the end of a era as they say my channel has been suspended. well Im starting a new course and couldnt have made a better last video than my documentary of which Im very proud! thank you for everything all of you who have supported me over these years! thank you for the memories and thank you for your love!

A very sad Dom.

lots of tears tonight :(

I sorry to hear that Dom. You worked so hard on that channel :no:

:no:Oh no I am so sorry Dom. I can't believe that this happened to you. You have been on youtube for so long and had so many people who loved your videos. I wish there was something we could do about it.

That's terrible Dom. :( That is so sad to hear- I can't believe it!

Your documentary was absolutely amazing, without doubt the most complete documentary I've seen of Michael!
Your dedicated to this project is like second to none, way beyond what I ever imagined it to be!
I couldn't take my eyes of the screen through the entire thing, and I can't wait to watch it again!

You know... it's such a shame that the sound is distorted, when you've already put so much energy into making it this perfect.
The thing that separated this documentary from a "pro documentary" was the distorted audio and that the aspect ratio changed back and forth.
Please don't take this as a "diss", it's just that your thing was so amazingly well put together that it would give it more justice having at least the non-distorted audio.

Once again... you dedicated man, mind blowing! :)

And, I'm sorry to heard about YouTube account! :(

NO NO NO NO NO!!! I loved all of your videos! They were all so touching! And seriously, I never commented on how wonderful I thought MITM Doc was, but it was absolutely great! This is a very sad day, for many of your subscribers.

As much of a sad time this is, think of it as a new day and a new start for more great videos. Still, this is terrible news. I do hope you saved many of those videos. They truly were all great.

f u youtube jealous idiots - well dom we are proud of you!!!

awww so sorry
dom!

is there anywhere else we can see it?
I was gonna go on utube today and see it....but im so sad i cant now :(

Youtube sucks.

:)

lol, it can suck most of the time!

OMFG. NOOO. WHYY.

That was like one of my most favoritest channels EVER! o_O I am having a fit at Youtube now, just.. omg?! :mad: RAAH.

I know!

I mean im on it right now, but im angry they removed dom doco!
Was really looking forward to watch that :(

Dom I am so sorry about all this, it's just terrible. Clearly someone has gone out of their way to flag you and make sure you get noticed by the site.

Remember the bigger you are... the harder people try to make you fall.

violating terms of use :(

after 2 years on their site, they decide when I had over 1500 subs, more than 1000 friends and the biggest Mj group on youtube to suspend me. Someone definitely flagged my channel a malicious little asshole! i know it I feel it,

thanks again for the great memories everyone if you didnt read the post i made in my 1st, here it is:

its the end of a era as they say my channel has been suspended. well Im starting a new course and couldnt have made a better last video than my documentary of which Im very proud! thank you for everything all of you who have supported me over these years! thank you for the memories and thank you for your love!

A very sad Dom.

lots of tears tonight :(
I'm really sorry to hear this.
I assure you this won't go unnoticed. If we'll be able to know who flagged your channel to you YT ('cause this is the only reason...someone flagged the channl) we'll publish the names. It's time to do a clean-up.

hi, thank you for you hard work, I'd like to ask, how did you make it, this program? out of existing material you dloaded off the net and released things?

Last edited:

im still absolutely devastated, I cant believe they stripped me of all my hard work and my friends

I received a claim from Bourne Co. for the Smile video i made well over a year ago, no notice about my account being suspended or receiving a warning. :(

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KjBuN-EI8Qc here is the same video on someone elses channel too, definitely my channel was flagged by some malicious jealous prick!

And I have suspicions, you know who you are! Might take a trip over to the auction and take the bidding up to 10,000

all i can say right now is F**K!!!! Youtube

Last edited:

absolute twattery. sorry to hear about this.

I'm really sorry to hear the sad news, Dom. I feel your pain. :sad: I would like to thank you for your hard work and great memories! *hugs*

Re: (YOUTUBE REMOVE MY CHANNEL) The Man in the Mirror Documentary....my final MJ video...Farewell!

Is there anywhere else we can view the documentary?

Re: (YOUTUBE REMOVE MY CHANNEL) The Man in the Mirror Documentary....my final MJ video...Farewell!

Big DB, you did a great job and I truly love your videos.:yes:
Sad to hear that you can not continue on You Tube. Hope
to see you work in the near future again!

Oh that's sad news. I loved your videos man! They were all amazing! You're the best out there, and clearly people are jealous.

But do you know why youtube closed you channel? Did they give a reason, or do they remove anyones account, as long as there's someone who's flagging it?

Back