The Offical 30 Anniversay Of Off The Wall

This record is very good, congratulations to Michael and his producers for making this spectacular album!!!

Looks like the anniversary begins in August of this year...at least that's according to the T25 King of Pop calendar. So maybe we'll see something happen with this around that time. :ph34r:

I visited HMV vancouver earlier this week to buy some MJ items and came across a display that announched :Off the wall Legacy Edition coming March 17th 2009
I cant find any info on this and asked a sales person about it and they said they had no info at all just that its arriving for sale in batch March 17th.
Does anyone know anything about this??

St. Patricks' Day does fall on a Tuesday. Hmm...maybe they decided to scrap messing with the original and just rerelease it without any bells and whistles. :dntknw:

I would actually like to hear some of the official new remixes and stuff. Esp. of Girlfriend, I Can't Help It, It's The Falling In Love, and Burn This Disco Out.

I enjoyed the Thriller 25 remixes; of course they could never compare to the pure magnificence of the orginals.... But still, they were fun.

So...are they gonna releae O30 with those new collaberations and all?
Sorry, too lazy to read the entire thread :p

I was waiting for this topic! Yay for Off The Wall 30! I will be marking all of the days the singles were released on my calendar!

Also this is a good Rock with you live video:

are RWY and Get On The Floor original mix available anywhere? or does anyone have for download?

If they do release a 30th Anniversary Edition, I hope they restore the original LP artwork and include the original mixes of "Rock With You" and "Get On The Floor" either as bonus tracks or as the main mixes.

I got a record player for Christmas and I love the original mix of RWY, I really wish it was available on CD.

Also, The DVD should include clips of the Triumph tour, if not a whole show. It would be awesome to have that in crisp, clear, DVD quality.

I have the mp3s of this, its out on the torrent sites as a japanese special issue.
what torrent site?

I bet it includes the original club remixes of "Off the Wall", "Don't Stop" and "Rock With You" and the home demos of "Don't Stop" and "Working Day & Night".

I visited HMV vancouver earlier this week to buy some MJ items and came across a display that announched :Off the wall Legacy Edition coming March 17th 2009
I cant find any info on this and asked a sales person about it and they said they had no info at all just that its arriving for sale in batch March 17th.

that date is just a stale estimation

expect a release no earlier than APRIL 2009

I'm not a remix fan cause the originals are classics!
Oh, have I said that I looove OTW??

are u feareal omg thats great

^^^^

Yeah, so it seems like we will get an official release date soon!

i just hope that OTW 30 will have a dvd with it of the triumph or victory tour in HQ

hmmmm...I just wanted to come back and say, once again, that I looove this album:wub:

Yay the site finally works for me. Very nice! LOVE the sparkly socks and the little lights swirling around his feet. Dawwwwwww!! *gets all nostalgic*

:girl_sigh:

I hope the release has some unreleased tracks, such as Sunset Driver. :yes:

No more than sunset!! I hope that he has worked on this and that it will have some concert footage!!

Back