The small moments you love

OMG! that one is totally amazing! Don't know why I never noticed it before! :love::love::love::love:

Dangerous MTV 1995: Watch his fingers and hand movements.

Destiny Tour Blame It On the Boogie: "I just can't control my feet / my feet just can't stop moving" parts...magic.

People love to focus on the big moments about MJ, but what are the small moments you enjoy?

I've always loved it at the end of Smooth Criminal live when after the lights go down, and MJ is walking backstage to change for the next song, he stays in character
I love this little moment with Michael
During few seconds Michael's is showing us all his iconic ad-libs from Invincible era. So cute and so cool 🤩

At the end musicians stop him, because he was too busy, interacting with audience 😅 that's so adorable 🥰

People love to focus on the big moments about MJ, but what are the small moments you enjoy?

I've always loved it at the end of Smooth Criminal live when after the lights go down, and MJ is walking backstage to change for the next song, he stays in character
i like his mini speech during 1995 dangerous live. "for those who like living dangerously, this ones for you," then he runs to change. :)

tumblr_os0br3JHJ71sk5qopo1_500.gif

Back