The story behind "Michael Forever" Tribute

Thanks to Ivy's fascinating tweets yesterday, I bought the book (which is very surprising for someone like me, who is staunchly against most MJ books)....I started reading it late last night, and continued again first thing this morning. Can't say I regret buying it.

Still not done...but I cannot wait for my lunch break to continue reading...without much interruption i should finish it today.

Fascinating...and Andy Picheta's sarcasm makes the whole thing as absurd as we all thought back in July when they first announced this farce.

ETA> Ivy, would it be possible to get Andy Picheta for a Q&A?

One of the funnest books I've ever read, and I know funnest isn't a word, but this tribute was such a comedy of errors, it was just laugh out loud funny at times. I mean little things like who would or who wouldn't get a first class seat, LaToya needing more rehearsal time than anybody else, Jeffre the instigator for the show needing to be like a phantom, not wanting his identity and extent of his involvement known because it'd piss others off. Then there was the Paul who's first name could be known but the last name could not because if the public had his whole name, they could do a google check and find out he'd been in jail for fraud, and that's what everbody was already calling the show. Hilarious.

Then there were some surprising things like the conduct of MJ's band and that Stevie Wonder would have probably agreed to do the show IF Katherine had personally asked him, but she wouldn't. That Jeffre was not only LaToya's manager, but Heavy D's, and that was why Heavy D was definitely a part of the show.

OT...Jeffre appears to be a very very persuasive person. As I read about him, I figured he was the one that is probably responsible for Oprah actually giving Latoya a reality show. Jeffre is really good apparently in making a pitch and making big promises. I have no doubt that PPB has been promised to the Oprah gang for appearances on LaToya's show, just like Janet was being promised to be a part of the Tribute. It was felt despite her early resistance, eventually, she and Jermaine, too, would feel left out in the "cold if they weren't a part of it"

Very interesting read. Can't wait to finish.

So now we know that Jeffre stayed at Michael's Carolwood home for and ENTIRE week.

That muther probably searched every nook and cranny trying to remove anything that wasn't nailed down. Low life muther!

What ever "Michael home videos" he is now claiming to own, most likely were removed from Michael's home during his WEEK-LONG stay.

I hope and pray that he tries to use said videos so that The Estate of Michael Jackson can come after his behind. They left Chris Hunt and Company holding the bag regarding that bogus tribute, but Jeffre's day will come.

One by one, the folks who crossed Michael are getting their just desserts, I only hope that Jeffre will soon be one of them!

What was the conduct of MJ's band? I fell in love with Rod Temperton all over again for not letting them use "Thriller" at Cardiff!!
He obviously is ok with the Immortal World Tour though. HAHAHAHAHA!!

I remember watching a interview with LaToya before Immortal came out and she was really slamming it "whatever that is?" Um it is the #1 touring show in NorthAmerica and just got a Billboard award.

Damn this scheming family...

P.S why wouldn't Katherine ask Stevie Wonder personally?

Last edited:
They never considered the trial date because they didn't think it would happen. According to Jeffre and Latoya's conspiracy claims someone high in the food chain came to Michael's house half and hour before Michael came from rehearsal, he waited for Michael and when he came they talked. 30 minutes after he left Murray found Michael dead (which would make it around 2 AM and which is totally contracting with Murray's versions and time of death). They believed Murray to be the fall guy and the evil forces wouldn't like Murray to go through a trial and the secrets to be spilled. So according to them Murray would cop a plea without seeing a courtroom and the evil forces would pay nicely him for being a patsy. Therefore the trial would never happen so it was a non-issue.

Picheta - "We set the date, not deliberately to coincide with the trial, but in the belief the trial would actually never happen"
Crazy Latoy is talkin about Randy Philips there is video on Youtube of her actually saying this! Saying one of MJ kids told her he was at the house.

Also apparently Michael told Latoya and everyone else that he didn't have a will and he wanted to die intestate so that everything he has would go to his kids directly. ( Note : Dying intestate would have make the Jacksons first in line to be the Executors and kids have access to the money at a quite early age. I have to say it makes to access to the money quite easier than the current will / trust)
Such B.S this family comes up with. A Will can and did the same given everything to MJ kids but, legally. Thank god! And they know damn well if MJ would have actually died intestate The adult Jacksons not the children would have been incharged of the estate. That's why we saw Katherine goin to court right after MJ died claiming MJ died intestate they didn't wait a min to try and get their way!

Actually after reading Picheta saying that Latoya and Jeffre claiming Michael died intestate (without a will) and the recent attempt to invalidate the will I'm thinking that's what the Jacksons want - Michael to die intestate.

Now some will say that "That doesn't change the beneficiaries, it'll be still MJ's kids" and it's true but there are some major changes.

If Michael had died without a will California law states that Executors is determined in the following order : spouse, kids, parents, siblings , next closest relative.

So given the fact Michael didn't have a spouse and his kids are minor, it would have made the Jacksons first in line to be executors.

Second is the access to money. Currently with the will the kids get income at 21 and start to get control of the principal at 30 and get full control at 40 years old. So the principal assets are protected until the kids are old and mature.

However if Michael did't have a will, MJ's kids would have had access to everything by 18 years old.

So I'm thinking this is the reason behind everything.

And a side note : it's really unrealistic that person that has assets at Michael's level would not make a will. It's pure chaos. If he wanted he could have given his kids the immediate access / control at 18 years old but still set some ground rules about his Estate.

Actually after reading Picheta saying that Latoya and Jeffre claiming Michael died intestate (without a will) and the recent attempt to invalidate the will I'm thinking that's what the Jacksons want - Michael to die intestate.

Now some will say that "That doesn't change the beneficiaries, it'll be still MJ's kids" and it's true but there are some major changes.

If Michael had died without a will California law states that Executors is determined in the following order : spouse, kids, parents, siblings , next closest relative.

So given the fact Michael didn't have a spouse and his kids are minor,it would have made the Jacksons first in line to be executors.

Second is the access to money. Currently with the will the kids get income at 21 and start to get control of the principal at 30 and get full control at 40 years old. So the principal assets are protected until the kids are old and mature.

However if Michael did't have a will, MJ's kids would have had access to everything by 18 years old.

So I'm thinking this is the reason behind everything.

And a side note : it's really unrealistic that person that has assets at Michael's level would not make a will. It's pure chaos. If he wanted he could have given his kids the immediate access / control at 18 years old but still set some ground rules about his Estate.

I think the bold part is not in the will but in Michael's trust fund. The Jacksons are full of shit, especally Latoya. They can't even keep their lies straight without contradicting themselves. In their ludicrous letter to the executors, they admitted they contracted John branca for Michael's will.
Michael knew he had to make the will for his huge assets before he even had any children. Arent there some reports the siblings were furious Michael left bubbles Money but not them in the 80's?

OR...he totally played the family. By telling them he wanted to die intestate, he committed to nothing with any of them, and relieved himself of them jockeying for position before he even died. The fact is everything that would happen intestate as you indicated as to who is next in line, the kids getting the money immediately, etc. could have been specified in the will. He instead purposely left a defined structure for distribution. MJ was a very smart man. There can be very serious tax consequences by not having a trust or will. No way would MJ not have one, but that didn't mean he'd have to tell his family about it. And he didn't. Very, very smart man.

OR...he totally played the family. By telling them he wanted to die intestate, he committed to nothing with any of them, and relieved himself of them jockeying for position before he even died. The fact is everything that would happen intestate as you indicated as to who is next in line, the kids getting the money immediately, etc. could have been specified in the will. He instead purposely left a defined structure for distribution. MJ was a very smart man. There can be very serious tax consequences by not having a trust or will. No way would MJ not have one, but that didn't mean he'd have to tell his family about it. And he didn't. Very, very smart man.
I never believe Michael told them he wanted to die intestate. It made no sense at all Back then when Michael left the huge money for his bubbles in his first will. it's all over the news. Even Raymone knew Michael had the will and wanted him to make the new one. Of course the Jacksons would say Michael said this and that to fit their agenda now because he couldnt voice anymore. The Jacksons just don't have the brain to be rational and everything they said and their 'michael said' are so stupid and make no sense.

Last edited:
Re: The Story behind "Michael Forever" tribute

What kind of people are they?
Since 3 years the family members speak always about charity and now we can read, what they think if they say "charity".
That's if they say "Family is first."
How sad...... althoug one have had a premonition of that. But read the truth is painful.

Yep "charity" means it goes & stays with them..pffttt

The talks with the fan clubs - only 3 - and Gaz's phone call with them is also mentioned. Picheta tells that he told Gaz the trial wouldn't happen (due to the above conspiracy version) and Gaz tells him " You are dreaming".

GO GAZ!!!!!!! :clapping:

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif

totally agree ivy. the family want to be executors. as we saw within days of june 25th and as we see now with their actions

So now we know that Jeffre stayed at Michael's Carolwood home for and ENTIRE week.

That muther probably searched every nook and cranny trying to remove anything that wasn't nailed down. Low life muther!

What ever "Michael home videos" he is now claiming to own, most likely were removed from Michael's home during his WEEK-LONG stay.

I hope and pray that he tries to use said videos so that The Estate of Michael Jackson can come after his behind. They left Chris Hunt and Company holding the bag regarding that bogus tribute, but Jeffre's day will come.

One by one, the folks who crossed Michael are getting their just desserts, I only hope that Jeffre will soon be one of them!

I wonder if executors know about him staying at Carolwood house, are they aware of that he has Michael's home videos, what else is missing.
I cannot believe Janet and LaToya went to house, they found rotten marijuana and gave to the LAPD saying it's heroin, that story ended on every tabloid, then they find home video's and keep them to themselves. Some rotten family!
If there is someone with twitter, could you tweet to Paris or Junior and tell them that LaToya's boyfriend has their home videos, or contact on MJJ online team.
I cannot believe the amount of vultures to show up in Michael's death.

I think the bold part is not in the will but in Michael's trust fund. The Jacksons are full of shit, especally Latoya. They can't even keep their lies straight without contradicting themselves. In their ludicrous letter to the executors, they admitted they contracted John branca for Michael's will.
Michael knew he had to make the will for his huge assets before he even had any children. Arent there some reports the siblings were furious Michael left bubbles Money but not them in the 80's?
I suppose that Bubbld indeed make a better executor to Michael's Estate than the Siblings!!!

I don't for a minute believe that Michael would have WANTED to die intestate. I'm sure that a man with such a wealth and so many lawyers would have received a very important advise from his lawyers early on - namely to write a will!

And this whole tribute fiasco background is indeed sad to read. Funny and sad at the same time. If it was the Estate who organised a Tribute it would indeed be a huge one with many, many A-list names performing, DVD, broadcast etc. And The Siblings might even get a cut of the profits because they might have been asked to perform on such a concert. But they had to BIG TIME!!!!!

I wonder if we ever will get a full scale Tribute concert now...

P.S. Regarding Latoya's claims of there being someone in the house 30 minutes before Michael was found dead - as this theory almost directly suggests a murder happening in the house, and if the Kids knew about such a person, wouldn't they be the first ones to tel it to the officials??? And wouldn't other people in the house know about such a person, for example Murray??? Or does she suggest that this person climbed unnoticed into the house and left unnoticed as well???

P.S. Regarding Latoya's claims of there being someone in the house 30 minutes before Michael was found dead - as this theory almost directly suggests a murder happening in the house, and if the Kids knew about such a person, wouldn't they be the first ones to tel it to the officials??? And wouldn't other people in the house know about such a person, for example Murray??? Or does she suggest that this person climbed unnoticed into the house and left unnoticed as well???

30 minutes before Michael was found dead, doors were locked, kids were in the house with nanny Rose, Kai Chase and Murray,+ bodyguards outside, and none of them saw anyone else in the house but LaToya, who WAS NOT in the house knows somebody was in the house, yeah right:doh:

As for Michael wanting to die instate:bugeyed
Do we not have information that he had will going back to 80's and more recently 1998 and 2002, and now after the latest will, he didn't want will at all! I read LaToya's interview a few years back and in it she said that Michael updated his will every 5 years, and now they are trying to say he didn't want Will at all. They just keep coming with more crazier theories then previous ones.

As for Michael wanting to die instate:bugeyed
Do we not have information that he had will going back to 80's and more recently 1998 and 2002, and now after the latest will, he didn't want will at all! I read LaToya's interview a few years back and in it she said that Michael updated his will every 5 years, and now they are trying to say he didn't want Will at all. They just keep coming with more crazier theories then previous ones.

Oh please, LaToya lies whenever it is convenient, to whomever it is convenient to lie to. She tells the Michael was murdered story just to get attention from the media. She lied to the Tribute promoters just to make sure she got her payday. She had no significant relationship with Michael when he came back from the Middle East.

Oh please, LaToya lies whenever it is convenient, to whomever it is convenient to lie to. She tells the Michael was murdered story just to get attention from the media. She lied to the Tribute promoters just to make sure she got her payday. She had no significant relationship with Michael when he came back from the Middle East.
And the funny thing is their stories change depending who they are speaking to.

I really wish one, just one, of these "so-called" reporters would challenge LaToya (or whomever) when they give conflicting answers to the same questions. When you're telling the truth your answer is ALWAYS the same!

Nobody does any due dilligence anymore, they just let these fool spew whatever they want, with no follow up questions and no challenge. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Reminds me of Randy Jackson telling both Robin Roberts and Al Sharpton that they were "denied access to their OWN home." I'm not surprised that Sharpton didn't challenge that claim, but Robin Roberts should have questioned whether that was their OWN home.

You know Barbara Walters would have jumped all over that claim. LOL! She LOVES bringing up the fact that the siblings were left out of Michael's will. I remember when Walters brought the subject up with Rebbie, and Rebbie was like "It doesn't bother me." Well I guess it bother's her now. BIG FAT FAIL MS. REBBIE!

So true, and whenever an interviewer took the time to ask her the pertinent question of WHEN MJ told her he was in fear of his life, she said it was four years earlier. This was when he was going through the trial. I even feared for his life then. That dinner the family had in March or April was probably the only contact she had with him in years, but that's not how she made it sound. She remains the shameless opportunist she's always been. And it literally makes me sick that Michael's death has actually given her the spotlight she loves so much, and she gets to benefit from his tragedies once more.

I wonder if executors know about him staying at Carolwood house, are they aware of that he has Michael's home videos, what else is missing.
I cannot believe Janet and LaToya went to house, they found rotten marijuana and gave to the LAPD saying it's heroin, that story ended on every tabloid, then they find home video's and keep them to themselves. Some rotten family!
If there is someone with twitter, could you tweet to Paris or Junior and tell them that LaToya's boyfriend has their home videos, or contact on MJJ online team.
I cannot believe the amount of vultures to show up in Michael's death.

I agree with this. We have to let the estate know that LaToya's boyfriend was at the home and it seems strange that he now owns Michael's home videos. I am sure Michael's kids would like to have this. I remember that Latoya took the computer and when asked about it said she was saving the contents for Michael's children. I wonder what else she took and gave to her friend?

Not only Latoya, Apply to most Jackson. Latoya is just more crazy and dramatic. When the Jacksons accuse AEG, they said Michael was the deadman walking, he couldnt perform and finish his This is it. But When the jacksons promote themselves, they said Michael wanted them to perform in his This is it. Michael was gonna do the reunion world tour with the Jacksons after this is it.

Last edited:
Michael was gonna do the reunion world tour with the Jacksons after this is it.

Yeh right in their dreams!!! :lol:

I have a feeling that michael may have probably retired after THIS IS IT was finshed heck i wouldnt blame him if he did.

An excerpt on filming You Are Not Alone:

'Michael steps up onto his mark, looks down and sort of draws himself into his core. Someone shouts for playback, we're away, and I'm shooting a close up of Michael Jackson on a sound stage in Culver City, OM-Effing-G! The transformation from skinny, nervous artist to amazing performer is instant (Michael's not mine). He explodes into his vocal, his moves razor sharp, his delivery incredibly powerful. Part of me is mesmerised, another part fights to keep the camera steady. Suddenly, consummate entertainer that he is, Michael finds my camera. He spin turns towards me and he delivers a line staring right into the lens, his gaze laser focused. I almost fall over, such is the voltage in the look, but my professionalism holds as i hold onto the pin bar as Michael's eyes bore down into the lens, through the eyepiece and down into my soul'......

When the Jacksons accuse AEG, they said Michael was the deadman walking, he couldnt perform and finish his This is it. But When the jacksons promote themselves, they said Michael wanted them to perform in his This is it. Michael was gonna do the reunion world tour with the Jacksons after this is it.

I even recall Tito Jackson saying, when asked if he would part of the O2 shows, that he HOPED Michael would invite the brothers to be a part of a few dates.

Jackie Jackson even went so far as to say that after the 50 O2 dates, Michael was going to rest up for 4 months and then join the brothers on a WORLD TOUR.

So yeah, they're ALL full of baloney!

An excerpt on filming You Are Not Alone:

'Michael steps up onto his mark, looks down and sort of draws himself into his core. Someone shouts for playback, we're away, and I'm shooting a close up of Michael Jackson on a sound stage in Culver City, OM-Effing-G! The transformation from skinny, nervous artist to amazing performer is instant (Michael's not mine). He explodes into his vocal, his moves razor sharp, his delivery incredibly powerful. Part of me is mesmerised, another part fights to keep the camera steady. Suddenly, consummate entertainer that he is, Michael finds my camera. He spin turns towards me and he delivers a line staring right into the lens, his gaze laser focused. I almost fall over, such is the voltage in the look, but my professionalism holds as i hold onto the pin bar as Michael's eyes bore down into the lens, through the eyepiece and down into my soul'......

Waw just waw, and that is why that tribute would never be appropriate for such a person. In fact, no tribute involving Latoya and boyfriend will do the trick.

Any news on whether the estate knows about the home videos? We have video snatchers and granny snatchers.....

Back