The story behind "Michael Forever" Tribute

I even recall Tito Jackson saying, when asked if he would part of the O2 shows, that he HOPED Michael would invite the brothers to be a part of a few dates.

Jackie Jackson even went so far as to say that after the 50 O2 dates, Michael was going to rest up for 4 months and then join the brothers on a WORLD TOUR.

So yeah, they're ALL full of baloney!

I dont think michael even had any such discussions with the brothers bout a reunion tour

I agree with this. We have to let the estate know that LaToya's boyfriend was at the home and it seems strange that he now owns Michael's home videos. I am sure Michael's kids would like to have this. I remember that Latoya took the computer and when asked about it said she was saving the contents for Michael's children. I wonder what else she took and gave to her friend?

She took all the jewelry. It was never found!

She took all the jewelry. It was never found!

How do you know? It is certainly believable LaToya would do something like that, but I would like to know the source?

te6882b_00.jpg

jeffre phillips latoya jackson

Ushi Hirosaki

For the Dutch television channel SBS 6 and later RTL 4, Wendy dresses-up as a Japanese TV presenter for TV Tokyo and pulls a Punk'd-like act on famous international celebrities.(1999-2002)

Ushi intervieuwd LaToya Jackson

te6882b_00.jpg

jeffre phillips latoya jackson

Ushi Hirosaki

For the Dutch television channel SBS 6 and later RTL 4, Wendy dresses-up as a Japanese TV presenter for TV Tokyo and pulls a Punk'd-like act on famous international celebrities.(1999-2002)

Ushi intervieuwd LaToya Jackson

To any Latoya fans why does she keep her relationship with Jeffre a secret?​

To any Latoya fans why does she keep her relationship with Jeffre a secret?
That's why I posted this, because there is Jeffre (on camera) LaToya is talking about being in love and this particular Show (Ushi) was on the Air between 1999-2002. Ushi's questioning of LaToya is alluding to the same thing. LaToya does seem a bit upset about Ushi giving her number to Jeffre.

Jeffre and Latoya have been together for a pretty long time!!!

It is more than Business, there is the element of intimacy. This is a bit uncomfortable, the topic we are discussing, and there is the two lovebirds (LaToya Jackson and Jeffre Phillips) mingling with Michael's children.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/blanket...ckson-gary-indiana-new-august-28th-2012-photo

0829-latoya-katherine-jackson-inf-3-300x206.jpg

Last edited:
Back