The Thriller Era

ErJKMARXIAMQngF

Oh gosh. This makes me fall so in love. Like hardcore middle school kind of love. Whew. He's too adorable. I want to hang out with him and discuss our favorite books and then have a picnic lol

This is a whole other situation.... šŸ˜‚
Go away! I'm busy. I am deeply immersed in multiperspectival constellative practice. I don't have time for your fangirling.

I have important academic bs to disseminate. There is no time to lose. People might start falling asleep on me.

Go away! I'm busy. I am deeply immersed in multiperspectival constellative practice. I don't have time for your fangirling.
LOL trust me I don't have time for it either!! I didn't choose this life! It's inevitable. That's my new Michael phrase.

I have important academic bs to disseminate. There is no time to lose. People might start falling asleep on me.
I'm here for it, if that means anything at all. Haha

LOL trust me I don't have time for it either!! I didn't choose this life! It's inevitable. That's my new Michael phrase.
I get it. I can focus on the constellative practice or I can go back to my Jack Reacher book. Tough call, lol.

I'm here for it, if that means anything at all. Haha
It means a lot. We can do the fangirling or we can do the bs. I think I know how this is gonna pan out.

I was actually looking for yet more 'shiny sparkly' clothes photos. I can't seem to stop. I've gone mad. The selection of RTT photos wasn't as awesome as I'd hoped it would be.

I saw this again and gasped AGAIN!!!
Oh, you def want to check out the link I posted over on New Fan / Addicted. Lots of photos from this session, most of which we've all seen, tbh, but there are a few new ones plus his autograph (I'm assuming it's authentic) plus a little news item about him buying his cowboy clothes while he's at the Caribou Ranch Studios. Actually, I haven't read the whole piece. Got distracted by the photos, lol. Some of them I find very affecting, he looks so free. There's a few of him sitting on top of a rocky outcrop and he just looks so free and relaxed and ... I dunno ...

Oh, you def want to check out the link I posted over on New Fan / Addicted. Lots of photos from this session, most of which we've all seen, tbh, but there are a few new ones plus his autograph (I'm assuming it's authentic) plus a little news item about him buying his cowboy clothes while he's at the Caribou Ranch Studios. Actually, I haven't read the whole piece. Got distracted by the photos, lol. Some of them I find very affecting, he looks so free. There's a few of him sitting on top of a rocky outcrop and he just looks so free and relaxed and ... I dunno ...
I looked at it yesterday and nearly had a heart attack. Let me return to it in a moment...

300714410_205897891766173_7567674134487957150_n.jpeg

Saw this photo today on Facebook and got actual butterflies in my stomach. A few minutes later and they are still there. I am about to be flown away into some abyss. MICHAEL! šŸ˜

I swear to God, Thriller era is affecting me today the way the Bad era normally does, except more butterflies and less evaporation. I'm not a sane woman...
Kinda the same. I've got Miss Patti permanently lodged in my brain, belting out WYBT like a gospel diva to end all gospel divas but these Thriller era moments are taking over my mind. It's an awesome combination.

I am so madly in love with him it is truly insane.

Kinda the same. I've got Miss Patti permanently lodged in my brain, belting out WYBT like a gospel diva to end all gospel divas but these Thriller era moments are taking over my mind. It's an awesome combination.
Yesssss... last night I watched a LN-related documentary and had a long chat with another MJ friend about his death. This morning I woke up madly in love with the Thriller era and am feeling much, much better.

Is this a sign that Thriller Michael can cure all things? I think so.

Back