The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

Thank you so much for this. I will transate it and pass it to everyone i know in Greece...

Ankita,

you forgot one thing: AND MICHAEL is/was A REAL KING.

He's not just the King of Pop. He's actually, KING MICHAEL. He earned his crown back in the early 90s when he was crowned King Sani in Africa.

Spread the word. Make people acknowledge he wasn't self proclaimed.

He was really A KING.

And he was murdered!!

Thank you for this. I would like to know (like many other people) why media don't publish this kind of things? Do you think they wouldn't sell? They only sell if it is scandals and lies? :/

yes, i used to have video taped footage of that ceremony ... wonder if that is on youtube ??

Thank you for the link to youtube, MJJChichi. Michael was always a humble soul, regardless of the honors he received.

The press doesn't care about the good things from MJ. They only want to write about the bad things (the things he didn't do..)

Michael is just the most wonderful human being i ever heard of.

Sad but true, the media doesn't care about this. :cry:

Michael certainly had a kind and pure heart. :)

Real question though... so would he be King Sani or King Of Sani?

Lovely...I once read this already, and I think we should spam the world with this amazing information! :D

Aww love him :) Wish the media would focus on the good for once, have a celebration of how much he gave and what a wonderful person he was instead of always focusing on the negative and the lies.

Thankyou Michael for being our eternal inspiration! Fox History and Entertainment have been airing and re-airing Michael Jackson Specials throughout the week for the past three months, it includes a Biography titled Devotion which focuses a lot on Michael's wonderful humanitarian work and his goodness! It even criticizes the media for its unfair, irrsponsible and shameful treatment of Michael! It speaks well of Michael Jackson fans as well! Michael's not only the King of Music but also the King of our hearts and his popularity, fan base and success is getting bigger and bigger throughout the world! He's in bliss in the realms of Light where no one can hurt him and he's rejoicing for sure! Michael Jackson is here, he's there with God and the Angels, he's everywhere and his light is shinning brighter than ever! We're so proud of you Michael! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou forever...

I sent this to lots of ppl and asked them to send it on! ppl need to know this! Of course we fans know it, but its good to realize it especially from time to time! Heal the World!

Wow... Just wow! I knew of Michael's charitable work before and have been increasingly more impressed by it the more I learn. I didn't realize this list was here until now. Thanks so much for compiling it! I've saved the list.

I and many of his fans believe that it was his goodness that became a curse. He was just too good for a world that has lost a perspective of innocence, purity, charity.

100% CORRECT !

In this world if you try and be open,honest and kind, people view you with a cynical look, either that or assume your easy pray and try to take advantage.

Michael Jackson may have lost the chance of a 'normal' childhood, but he maintained his innocent outlook that the world was a big playground and as long as you did no harm, no harm would befall you ... unfortunately he found out the hard way how cold this world can really be.

innocence,purity,charity were MJ's main qualities (apart from natural talent ofcourse lol), those qualities can still be found in society but the opposite can be found a lots easier. sadly due to the fact as the world moves faster, time for other people grows shorter, self survival becomes the main focus.

The press called him 'weird' but if you look at the world he was trying to create and the one we live in .... i know which one i would want to live in ..... HIS !!

Congratulations!!!!
You have done an excellent job
Michael should be proud of you

This is amazing Michael was indeed an extraordianry man I am in such awe of him and his beautiful generous spirit. More people shoud be made aware of this is there a way we can circulate this for other people to see.

Julia

The world needs to read all this and see how Michael was so humanitario this is news to be read by all and not the absurdities of the tabloids talking about him.

Mr.Michael Jackson's not only the Greatest entertainer of all time but also one of the Greatest Humanitarians ever. To all those fans who acknowledge only his outstanding contribution to the world of music need to know that he made an even more outstanding contribution to humanity with his unmatched charitable work as well. He was born with a truly genuine, compassionate, generous nature that every fan needs to be proud of. Pl. go through this list and then you'll know why I always keep bringing up Michael's humanitarian side all the time. I and many of his fans believe that it was his goodness that became a curse. He was just too good for a world that has lost a perspective of innocence, purity, charity.
This is not a complete list, but is enough to amaze and inspire anyone!
The world too needs to know this wonderful, beautiful, inspiring truth about Michael which the media never brings forth. Spread the word. Let others know. Michael's true legacy includes his enormous philanthropy too!
:agree: totally agree

Thank you very much for all the info:yes:

Great info! Michael should be known completely by the world, he is angle

Thank you for sharing this with us :D

We can promote this excellent list.

God bless.

~MJIB~Co. Productions

100% CORRECT !

In this world if you try and be open,honest and kind, people view you with a cynical look, either that or assume your easy pray and try to take advantage.

Michael Jackson may have lost the chance of a 'normal' childhood, but he maintained his innocent outlook that the world was a big playground and as long as you did no harm, no harm would befall you ... unfortunately he found out the hard way how cold this world can really be.

innocence,purity,charity were MJ's main qualities (apart from natural talent ofcourse lol), those qualities can still be found in society but the opposite can be found a lots easier. sadly due to the fact as the world moves faster, time for other people grows shorter, self survival becomes the main focus.

The press called him 'weird' but if you look at the world he was trying to create and the one we live in .... i know which one i would want to live in ..... HIS !!

Couldn't have said it better myself; very insightful. Thank you!!

"though we're far apart, you're always in my heart..." :angel:

Today at work i had a mask on cuz of the h1n1. I work in the medical sector, and i was dealing with returns from hospitals and nursing homes. So my co worker walks by and says "you going to dangle a baby". He knew that i am a huge MJ fan, and i said "i would might as well donate couple of millions too eh for cancer and leukemia research" LoL he shut up right there. His response "score". Everyone at my work loves Michael, but his like a stuck up ass.

And the most incredible things is, there was probably a whole lot more that we STILL don't know about!

The man is somthing else.....truly an angel who walked amongst us..

If only more people knew the truth about him, and LOVED him.

I love him with all my soul, I miss him so bad right now. I can't even sleep! :cry:

Thinking of you Michael *sigh*

Very nice. We should pass this on to the Legacy project team.

Back