The Truth About MJ as a Humanitarian!!

Re: Every fan needs to know this TRUTH about Michael!!!

Michael was a angel:angel:

This is absolutely beautiful

He was so adorable! Thanks for a lot of informations, I'll keep them as my point of life - I adore helping homeless people, now I'm more motivated! ?

Michael... He truely was the most like God. Love you Michael.

Thank you information

It's cool to know he's done wonderful things. But... how do you spread the good MJ has done to more people. Obviously you don't keep this to yourself and your small circle of followers. LOL

thank you ?he was a great person, miss him.

he's done so much great things , truly he was a very good man

It's so sad that when he was here things like this weren't written about. Instead they just trash talked about him. It really makes me angry as we all know what a great human being he was and how much he did for others. It's so nice that you have taken the time to write this thread so that people do know exactly what he did for the world. He was the greatest man to have ever lived in my eyes and myself and so many others do miss him. ?? You Applehead

The press doesn't care about the good things from MJ. They only want to write about the bad things (the things he didn't do..)

Michael is just the most wonderful human being i ever heard of.
That is sad. This show that we live in a hateful world. Regardless to all the good thing you do, a lie abut you will always come up but that is what haters do UNTIL it comes back on them. MJ is wearing his crown and NO ONE can take that away.

I still miss him so much. So much. So much.

Back