This Is It - 50th Show (March 6th 2010)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: This Is It - 50th Show

I can't believe June is just 3 months away.
that will be so hard.

and then I would have seen him 15 times. Childhood dream come true.

so..now it's back to NEVER, EVER. it will always stay with the DREAM. literally IN MY DREAMS. I can't even have it as my "dream to see MJ live" ever again.
this is aweful. I hate this feeling. Never seen him and I never will. Because of one man.. Oh I had this evil laugh right now because this made me realise how much I truly hate this man.. what goes around comes around.

I had tickets to this last show :(.

I miss the "new pictures" thread....it's unbelievable....

July 16th... I should have seen Michael for the first time live... :cry:

what i wrote on my facebook page...

1 year ago today, millions of dreams came true... but how quickly that dream became a nightmare. tommorow 6th March was the final night of Michael Jacksons 'This Is It' residency at the O2.... and i was gonna be there.... seeing my idol at long last.. it is only now that i realise that i dont need to see him in person... because he is by my side everyday. Michael ... love you now forever and always xxxxxxxx

Its too sad to think about right now...:cry: I miss him so much! God Bless you Michael!

I can't believe it's been a year since the announcment.

Next thing you know, it will be June :cry:

It still feels so fresh to me some days.

:(

Oh my goodness, I didn't realise this LAST NIGHT =March 5th(Australia).
I bought the This-Is-It DVD when it came out, here, on March 3rd---watched it LAST NIGHT---ended up in tears.
I miss Michael--such a lot.

By the way--I bought the Collectors edition---it is beautiful packaging---I love the backstage pass replicas.
Dawn

My heart's aching with all of yours. :( :hug:

:cry: My heart is breaking. In the extras for the DVD Randy Phillips said at the 50th show representatives from the Guinness Book of World Records would be there to officially present Michael with the records for this tour. God this is so hard, we shouldn't be going through this. We should be celebrating the end of Michael's amazing tour and his amazing acheivements due to be added to that insanely long list already. It just breaks me.

^ Oh yeah. Man...:cry:. Still so incredibly surreal. I don't think this will ever sink in.

I can't find the right words to fully express my feelings, so this smiley will just have to suffice for now.... :(

I really miss you Michael

I was going to be buying tickets for this date :cry: this is like 21st Sept. all over again (date of what would have been my first MJ concert:cry::cry:)

Last edited:

On the 26th June I was due to give a friend of mine, who had an extra ticket for the last show, the money for my ticket. I was so excited and waiting all week so I could pay him. Then the 25th happened.

Guess what.... the 25th was my birthday!!! Worse experience that I've ever had!

Thank you Michael for 16 years of joy and love and inspiration. I will love you forever, my angel.

I thought about him all day yesturday, we went from the euphoria of the long hoped for return, to the unthinkable tragedy that we could never have imagined, and all because of that quack, how I hate him.

Thoughts of what might have been tear you apart, he would have been returning home, triumphant, a full bank balance and the option to do or not to do what he wanted.

One thought did come to me, if Murrey hadn't killed him last year, would he have continued giving him those meds, because if he did, I dread to think what condition Michael would have been in by now, I doubt he would have completed the first round of concerts before he became too addicted and had to go to rehab. Murrey was a pusher, and Michael trusted him.

Today I was going to see him for the first time in my life. I'm confused and hurt.

I do not want to accept this date and feel.I do not live.I do not want to feel longing.

I miss you???

Back