This Is It - Movie meetup for Aussies

Village & Hoyts are both showing the full 2 weeks they are just selling tickets for the 1st week at the moment. So quit panicking cause you won't miss out :)

Village & Hoyts are both showing the full 2 weeks they are just selling tickets for the 1st week at the moment. So quit panicking cause you won't miss out :)

I understand you and I appreciate the reassuring words but my issue is..why am I being disadvantaged in Australia??
Why can I not buy tickets for the 2nd week of showing right now when everyone else in the world can!
Simple as that, I dont understand why and how can this be allowed to happen?
This is an international release same dates same terms for everyone all around the globe....seems like Australia is being treated differently again....

HI Christina, you can wear the T-shirt to the premiere! When will you be free? When will everyone be free?

I suggest to watch it at Crown on the weekends, 7 or 8 nov.

tried again still no tickets to order online at Event or Hoyts :( beyond 4NOV...
it seems I wont be able to go....

yeah, they are just deciding what time slot are suitable and which theater to be use

checked today as well for 2nd week dates ....still nothing..

I can really not comprehend why is it acceptable in Sydney not to have 2nd week dates published 3 weeks into presale....Apologies but I can not accept the excuse "it takes to figure out the session times" - rest of the world managed to do so only Sydney is struggling?????

I am deeply disappointed again....:no:
It seems I aint going...:( or I am flying to Auckland...

Its not just sydney its Australia & I'm sure there are other countries in the same boat. Hoyts updates there system every Tuesday so check next Tues

Really???? Thats cool. Stinks they only have cinemas in NSW,TAS & VIC. The only Village cinema in NSW is Albury & only has till the 4th

checked today as well for 2nd week dates ....still nothing..

I can really not comprehend why is it acceptable in Sydney not to have 2nd week dates published 3 weeks into presale....Apologies but I can not accept the excuse "it takes to figure out the session times" - rest of the world managed to do so only Sydney is struggling?????

I am deeply disappointed again....:no:
It seems I aint going...:( or I am flying to Auckland...
The second week will eventually be on sale. There's no need for flying to NZ!!

I think it's worth complaining about, but pointless complaining in here since it's like banging your head against the wall - it ain't gonna change anything. Why doesn't someone contact Hoyts and get a proper response, or has that been done?

I have emailed Hoyts a few times in the past & they never responded...but I think that is just a curse I have haha If you really want to know I suggest calling :)

I have emailed Hoyts a few times in the past & they never responded...but I think that is just a curse I have haha If you really want to know I suggest calling :)
Lol!! I'd bet on them being lazy slobs who don't answer emails.

I think the answer's pretty obvious though. It's just going to be frustrating for some that they haven't put them up yet. I'm sure they'll miraculously appear around the 28th, maybe/hopefully sooner.

I dont want to miss out so I booked my ticket for 4th NOV but I will struggle to make it...
I am sooo disappointed by this..terribly homesick for Europe .. it cant get any worse..might get on the very first flight...whatever it costs...

spreading the word Kenny Ortega will give an interview (I guess it will be a short one) on Channel 9's Today show on the 21st - Wednesday- in the Entertainment NEws section right after the 730am news

No dates beyond 4th for Melbourne Hoyts either. Will check tomorrow since they update their system every Tuesday evening
Good idea. And, it's now Tuesday evening so it might happen anytime in the next 24 hours.
I'm still betting on the second week showing up next Wednesday though.

I dont want to miss out so I booked my ticket for 4th NOV but I will struggle to make it...
I am sooo disappointed by this..terribly homesick for Europe .. it cant get any worse..might get on the very first flight...whatever it costs...
I can understand how frustrating it is, but I'll be very surprised if you can't get a ticket to a date after the 4th.
spreading the word Kenny Ortega will give an interview (I guess it will be a short one) on Channel 9's Today show on the 21st - Wednesday- in the Entertainment NEws section right after the 730am news
Cool. Thank you.

Ooops haven't checked this thread in so long haha.

This Is It is so amazing. Seen it twice now! Gonna see it at least another time before the end of the sessions!

Hey Seb :huggy: Seen it twice myself too! :D

Btw, vargak, my friend who is a cinema regular comfirmed what Chrissy was saying that on Wednesdays they always have the next weeks session times, and that it will be this Wednesday when they'll show them.
So, that's when we'll know for sure. :)

Hey Seb :huggy: Seen it twice myself too! :D

Btw, vargak, my friend who is a cinema regular comfirmed what Chrissy was saying that on Wednesdays they always have the next weeks session times, and that it will be this Wednesday when they'll show them.
So, that's when we'll know for sure. :)

thanks managed to get to Vmax at George Street on Saturday.. planning to go next Saturday too:clapping:

Back