This Is It - Movie meetup for Aussies

Yeah, I would love to get the TII T-shirt too!

I would love to go again :) I want both those t-shirts so I will have to hehe.
And thank you to Luci and Melissa for staying up all night and getting me a ticket!!!!! :heart: :hug:

Guys, how about on Saturday we go to Village and buy tickets to all see it there at Crown maybe Saturday 31st October or 7th November?

^^^^
31st Oct ill be on camp + plus won't have money to buy a ticket on Sat.
They are only selling tickets up until the 4th of Nov

Ohhh...is it only online for the t-shirt?

We'll be seeing the premiere at Northland and then I am seeing it next night with my sister.

Maybe once the DVD comes out we can have a DVD night!

Conditions Apply. The Michael Jackson 'This is It' Package is available for purchase from 27th September until Sunday the 11th October. The $39.95 package includes one single admission to a Traditional session (also valid for redemption at VMax Cinemas) plus one limited edition Michael Jackson 'This Is It' tshirt. The $59.95 package includes one single admission to a Gold Class session) plus one limited edition Michael Jackson 'This Is It' tshirt. Packages must be purchased online through www.villagecinemas.com.au and shirt size selcted at the time of purchase. T-shirts will be available for collection at each cinema location prior to your screening. For any queries please call 1300 555 400. No exchange for different sizes will be available after time of purchase. Shirts can be collected at site on presentation of ticket confirmation print out. The offer is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. This offer can not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer including the Magnum Gold Class Upgrade. Michael Jackson ' This Is It' tickets are available for purchase separately.

Yay! Bring on Northland can't wait! Dvd night sounds great will have one before the premiere though & will make sure its not a friends 21st that night lol! Im getting the Michael jackson devotion dvd which should arrive tomorrow plus have other dvds.

Anybody that wishes to come to a movie night at my place let me know. Need to make a date 9th or 10th of Oct or 23rd.

Live in Preston area

Yeah, also once the THIS IS IT DVD comes out we can all meet up to watch it. I'll have my own place after Christmas which will be great. I have about 25 MJ DVD's. Most are bootlegs but there is heaps of great footage.

Haha party at Kes' :p Should have a MJ housewarming & we have to bring something that has something to do with MJ. That would be so cool.

Hmmmm I think to much

Yeah, also once the THIS IS IT DVD comes out we can all meet up to watch it. I'll have my own place after Christmas which will be great. I have about 25 MJ DVD's. Most are bootlegs but there is heaps of great footage.

Sounds like a cool idea :D

I have the 32 dvd collection kinda bootleg mainly concerts from around the world, music clips, has private movies & other stuff.

I really want a dvd night at mine before the premiere.

Oh yeh im just been like that since june 25th

Deep down im just sad inside. Sad mike has passed away, sad i may never get the chance to meet u all in person :(

Can you come on Saturday?

Nobody is going anywhere so if we don't meet on Sat well there is going to be a Massive Party at Kes's after Christmas :)

Maybe, My mum is worried on how im gonna get there cuz i dont drive

Im getting in the city early so could possibly meet you at Flinders St if your catching train & walk down to Crown together. I live in Preston area if you need a lift home. My mum is taking me in cause I don't drive either.

My mum wouldnt let me go on a train by myself.

Oh thats a far way! hmmmmm not sure but like I said if we don't meet on Saturday there is always another time :)
Keep your chin up

Oh thats a far way! hmmmmm not sure but like I said if we don't meet on Saturday there is always another time :)
Keep your chin up

Jess - didn't you say you are sometimes in Fairfield, or was it Fawkner? Can't remember now. Cos if you are in either of those, I can pick you up from there and you can get the tram in with me.

It is such a shame if you can't come.

Back