TII in Ireland

Was it good i'm heading to it on wednesday, gonna go to it then go to see TII again on the biggest screen in the country.

hmmmm...
It was moving but amazing at the same time. They do not have a lot of things, but if you want to see his handmade drawings... letters... lyrics... If you want to see his clothing... a guitar he played for himself in NYappartment... For me it was definitely worth going.
But I don't know, I would go even if they had 1-2 things! They actually did surprise me with the number of items they had, I was expecting The Glove and maybe 2-3 more things. Everything is in glass so you can't touch though you can see close.

It's free entry too... there was quite a lot of people there yesterday. If you can, make it either early in the morning or around 5/6pm there was less folks in there then. Let me know what you thought :) I am going to O2 in about 3 weeks, the Newbridge one is definitely much, much, much smaller but it's still worth it.

Last edited:
hmmmm...
It was moving but amazing at the same time. They do not have a lot of things, but if you want to see his handmade drawings... letters... lyrics... If you want to see his clothing... a guitar he played for himself in NYappartment... For me it was definitely worth going.
But I don't know, I would go even if they had 1-2 things! They actually did surprise me with the number of items they had, I was expecting The Glove and maybe 2-3 more things. Everything is in glass so you can't touch though you can see close.

It's free entry too... there was quite a lot of people there yesterday. If you can, make it either early in the morning or around 5/6pm there was less folks in there then. Let me know what you thought :) I am going to O2 in about 3 weeks, the Newbridge one is definitely much, much, much smaller but it's still worth it.

I see sharon has posted some photos in the other thread, it looks good alright, i was at the exhibition in LA last april for the auction that got called off, it was like being in a MJ museum.
Here a link to the photos. Check it out all 9 pages are from the exhibition.
http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae73/gottobethere/

I seen that, it was great because they can be really critical. They did nit pick a bit but all of them said they enjoyed it and the concerts would have been amazing, obvious i wasn't happy with the comment about earth song but it still was really good, i nearly think eamon mc cann could be a fan.

yeah i thought the earth song comment was very stupid (considering i cried all three times i saw it), but in fairness i can understand where they are coming from in a way. also that was stupid of the reviewer to think that Michael couldn't remember the words to J5 songs. it was clear he couldn't sing the words during the first song because of the problem with the ear monitors.

overall a very lovely review from people that like you said can be very critical. Newsnight review on BBC2 was also really good I thought. I enjoy watching panels discussing it, because it's nice to see people discussing Michael as a group in a positive way.

So far i have only seen good reviews here, the independent and the Sunday world both gave it good reviews as did today fm, newstalk and 2fm.

I am just back from the exhibition in newbridge, it was very good, a bit small but good all the same, it was worth the journey just to see the Motown 25 glove and the handwritten lyrics to beat it and D.S or T.S which is what he actually called the song at that stagewe all know why.

I am so annoyed, cos i don't know if i can leave early enough today to go see it. am in town and the earliest i can leave is 4pm. not sure if that's early enough to get to newbridge before 6pm! gah! wish they would extend it.

so cool that he actually called it TS at one stage. Am dying to also see drawings.

Yeah, have only heard good reviews too. people in work who aren't fans are going. yay!!!! i think I am going to get a few more tix on my Cineworld card, even if I don't go to all of the ones I buy for. I assume that will go towards box office takings.

I am so annoyed, cos i don't know if i can leave early enough today to go see it. am in town and the earliest i can leave is 4pm. not sure if that's early enough to get to newbridge before 6pm! gah! wish they would extend it.

so cool that he actually called it TS at one stage. Am dying to also see drawings.

Yeah, have only heard good reviews too. people in work who aren't fans are going. yay!!!! i think I am going to get a few more tix on my Cineworld card, even if I don't go to all of the ones I buy for. I assume that will go towards box office takings.

The exhibition is finishing at 2pm today i think because it is the last day so leaving at four is too late. You might want to phone them to confirm that but i think i seen a sign saying that.
You should call first Tel: 045 431301.

Is it 2pm today? :( I just said in another thread 6pm cause I assumed it was like any other day :( might need to go back edit...

ah well. it's gone. all my own fault! gah! thanks a million for letting me know.

Back