TII in Ireland

I can't believe its so close! I asked in the cinema yesterday how many tickets had been sold for the first showing and they have only sold 3 tickets!!

It'll be myself and my sister plus some other random person in the 366 seat screen!

I can't believe its so close! I asked in the cinema yesterday how many tickets had been sold for the first showing and they have only sold 3 tickets!!

It'll be myself and my sister plus some other random person in the 366 seat screen!

where will you watch it Wes?

I heard that Dublins Q102 are doing a Michael Jackson Day tomorrow they are giving away MJ t-shirts and copies of the new album. Also did you see the adverts on the tv during X-factor last night? I also heard an advert fo Thriller Live in Dublin on Q102

http://www.independent.ie/entertain...ures/michael-jackson-last-hurrah-1922500.html

What a fantastic piece written by Ed Power. It would nearly bring tears to your eyes.

I WON TICKETS TO THE 4AM SCREENING.

Is anyone else going? Drinks reception. Fancy dress. This is so exciting. I'm going to have to try and sleep before it tho or else i'll be nodding off during the film (doubt I could sleep when Michael is on stage tho :))

i am also going to the 4AM screening so i might see you there i didnt know that was drinks and a fancy dress although i will wear an MJ s-shirt i bought in London it says chamone LOL

That doesn't sound good but most irish people don't book cinema tickets they just buy them when their going, nearly everyone i know is going but none of them have tickets yet, it must be selling well in dublin because they are screening it so much.

i am also going to the 4AM screening so i might see you there i didnt know that was drinks and a fancy dress although i will wear an MJ s-shirt i bought in London it says chamone LOL

What is happening i haven't heard anything really so i'm just going to turn up early and see what the story is.

BOOKED MY TICKETS!!!! :) :) :) :) Ah, I almost feel like crying I'm so excited and happy I've finally booked them. :heart:

Well my friend won the tickets from today fm on the ian dempsey show. so i think it must be today fm that are organising the drinks and ian will be there too I think.

I don't know who you were talking to Wes but I was in yesterday and I checked the numbers for that showing and about 110 tickets have been sold so far. So not too shabby!

I just checked liffey valley and they have added another 4am screening so the 1st one must be nearly sold out.

I don't know who you were talking to Wes but I was in yesterday and I checked the numbers for that showing and about 110 tickets have been sold so far. So not too shabby!

It was Robbie who told me. He did tell me though that the late show in screen one had sold a lot more. Fingers crossed a good few show up. It will create a better atmosphere.

BTW: Its IMC Dun Laoghaire @ gottobethere

Yeah but i don't have ireland the east in my profile.

well i just want people to know im from the north of ireland and not the south. if i had ireland just people would think im from the republic, but unfortunatly im from the north lol

anyone here going to armagh cinema? i doubt it like :/
x

well i just want people to know im from the north of ireland and not the south. if i had ireland just people would think im from the republic, but unfortunatly im from the north lol

anyone here going to armagh cinema? i doubt it like :/
x

No bother were all the one anyway. I was there when ye won the all ireland, even went to cross for the team coming back, good days.

all the one is right! :D
oh god seems ages ago since we won the all ireland lol :)

Awwww, love it, exactly - we are all the one!!
And I'm so proud Michael found happiness here, how great is that!

Can't believe it's actually Wednesday that TII comes out..and Thursday that I'm finally going to see him on the big screen. Wow.

It was Robbie who told me. He did tell me though that the late show in screen one had sold a lot more. Fingers crossed a good few show up. It will create a better atmosphere.

BTW: Its IMC Dun Laoghaire @ gottobethere

Ah yeah okay, I was talking about the late showing cause that's the one I'm heading to. I'm going with about six mates so it should be pretty deadly:D

My god, all this anticipation and at ten to two tomorrow I'll have Michael back one last time.... :O :cry:

ok am starting to feel all excited now. considering doing a clothes mullet for dress up. would be apt for the time the film is on at.

ml46ev.jpg

Is anyone else going to the first Dundrum showing? If so, I'll be the awkward guy on his on in the middle of the cinema lol! :D I'm glad I get to see MJ for the first time on my own, then tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday I'm going with different friends :)

Anyone going to see MJ at Cineworld at 11:00mor Savoy at 1:40 tomorrow would love to meet you. I'll be wearing glove, cream pants, black t-shirt with MJ wearing glasses from Dangerous era.
This Is It, This Is It This Is It....

Hey guys, I was at the 4am show in Vue Liffey Valley. I am on such a high - the film was brilliant, spectacular, fantastic - every thing we hoped and dreamed it would be. It was so great to see Michael up close, and in work mode. Oh man, can he move - his dancing just blew me away. I went in there as a massive MJ fan and I came out and even bigger one. I think I fell in love with him a little bit more. He seems like such a gracious, gental, intelligent, precise perfectionist of a man. See - these are all things we knew about him, we've read it, heard it and even felt it - but this just proves it all over again.

I am most definitely going again!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText {mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char"; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} span.PlainTextChar {mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char"; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-locked:yes; mso-style-link:"Plain Text"; mso-ansi-font-size:10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.5pt; font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> -bring it on.

And i'd just like to say that Vue, Sony and Today FM were brilliant. Together they put on a great event. From 3am onwards there was a free drinks reception. Free popcorn and drink. Even a free This Is It tee shirt - which I will treasure forever. Lots of media coverage - I did a little piece for a radio show. And Ian Dempsey has been raving about the film since he came on the radio this morning. This Is It guys. :) Keep the Faith.

Back