Two New Thriller Products This Fall [pics of T25 vynil picture disc in post #49]

Re: Two New Thriller Products This Fall

new mj stuff is always nice, too bad its pretty far away.

OMG.....another record....I think that the idea is wonderful...and thinkin'about a Thriller 25th picture disc...Wow.....but....it's time Sony stop with all these different editions...all I really want now....is a brand new album...brand new music....brand new ALL!!!!!!!!!

I will buy the picture disk, thank for the news...........

For you guys that are complaining: Don't you want Thriller to once again be the top selling album in the US? Nobody is making you buy any of this stuff. Whatever can help with the sales, I'm down for it!

For you guys that are complaining: Don't you want Thriller to once again be the top selling album in the US? Nobody is making you buy any of this stuff. Whatever can help with the sales, I'm down for it!

In my opinion Dangerous deserves more attention than Thriller. Thriller is already at 108 million, so how about giving OTW, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory and Invincible some recognition?

in my opinion dangerous deserves more attention than thriller. Thriller is already at 108 million, so how about giving otw, bad, dangerous, history and invincible some recognition?

i totally agree...

Any updates on this products? Does anyone know where to buy the Picture Disc?

Any news of Thriller 25 on 8-track...?

Haha. :lol: Funny thing is that if it were available, I'd defo buy one for the retro-ness of it. Something like that would be very rare.

:flowers:

The picture disk thingy looks interesting and as time would have it, I need a USB thingy at the mo. I need to update a program on my computer and it was advised that I back up my files before installing. Guess I have to put it off for another two months now. Never woulda thunk I'd have any use for the T25 USB drive except as a collection piece. Go figure.

Anyone have any pictures of the usb thing to share?

Thanks for the news and updates? :flowers:

Last edited:

what is a usb flash drive are those the same as a usb stick you can save data on ???sorry all those englsih terms

It's a colloctors dream
Mmmmmmmm Picture disk

I try to understand where you're coming from. In my opinion, to purchase a whole new picture disc with literally the same sh*t on it, is going too far for me..

what is a usb flash drive are those the same as a usb stick you can save data on ???sorry all those englsih terms

I think so. :flowers: But I'm no computer geek so maybe someone else can confirm that 100%. I hope it's the stick for holding data. It would serve 2 purposes for me as I could use it and keep it as a collecting item.

how hard would it be to put a unreleased song on the usb drive ?

at least they'd sell more

who is going to buy this usb flash drive? sony thought fans are idiots who'd buy anything with the name Michael Jackson on it. Just release all the bad concerts, history concerts, dangerouns concerts, victory concerts, unreleased tracks,behind the scenes, making of. How difficult is it? Non fans would prefer these to USB flash disk. I'm getting sick of Thriller. It's getting all the attention while History and Dangerous are treated as if they never existed.

Sony doesn't care about anything post-Thriller.

Thriller25 Vynil Picture Disc

release date: October 6th
limited edition: 6000 copies for Europe

Tracklist:

Face A
1- Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2- Baby Be Mine
3- The Girl Is Mine (feat. Paul McCartney)
4- Thriller

Face B
1- Beat It
2- Billie Jean
3- Human Nature
4- P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
5- The Lady In My Life

gxqcKoS-5434944412787bf9892fce54fb08e340.jpg

gxqcPo9-5434944412787bf9892fce54fb08e340.jpg

source: SonyBMG France

Thanks for the info SS. :flowers: I thought there'd be the T25 tracks on it but I forgot it was a single disc release :lol:

Sunset Driver, your pictures are not showing up.

I should make you pay for it, cause I WANT IT ^_^

Very interesting! I ordered myself on amazon.com, I expect to come running!!

I think I ordered the last two pieces ... When I did the command said that there are only two pieces in stock, as soon as I sent my order, the stock was zero! I've ordered on Oct. 3 ...

Back