Two New Thriller Products This Fall [pics of T25 vynil picture disc in post #49]

yes, now it's available though other sellers.
only 74 copies are available at Virgin Stores in Paris Champs Elysées.
Looks like a very limited edition.

yes, now it's available though other sellers.
only 74 copies are available at Virgin Stores in Paris Champs Elysées.
Looks like a very limited edition.

This is SOOO cool!

A limited edition should indeed be limited. Not like Visionary and the Ghost box set, they are still for sale! - Not very limited to me!

This makes it worth the buy, and makes it cool in your collection!

just saw the Thriller Pictures disc here in a small CD shop (+ also the T25 LP), took a photo (sorry for the low quality..but i used my phone) both were 18 EUR

tpjpg.jpg

For anyone still looking for the Thriller picture disc, www.cduniverse.com still has them in stock. I just ordered mine from them. They are a reliable company based in Connecticut, USA. Back in the day I used to get all my import MJ singles from them. It was great!

its amazing theyre advertising the t25 pic disc....and ignoring the bad re-release on vinyl...i read they limited it to 2000 copies....(shakes head)

its amazing theyre advertising the t25 pic disc....and ignoring the bad re-release on vinyl...i read they limited it to 2000 copies....(shakes head)
wow only 2000 copies? that is rare then....
we have it here too now (you can see it on the photo i posted above), for just like 14 EUR.

Wasn't the Bad Vinyl only reelased in Europe? Might be why yo don't see much adverts for it.

I was at virgin megastore yesterday and I saw this Thriller 25 pack and I had no idea what it was..

It was the CD's.. But it looked really thick.. Like as if it were to fit 4 CD's in there or something.. It was pretty stiff so I did not know if it was CD's, or CD and booklet or what... I never seen or knew about it.

Thanks for the new Pics of the picture Disc, i hope i will get one soon too!:D

I know thats not the treath of the Thriller Book, but i has been closed:(
Whats up with the Book, seems like its cancelled on amazon:(

Last week when I checked Amazon.com (USA) they were out of stock already. But I just checked the site again today and they had ONE left in stock...which I bought. The confirmation email said I should get it next week. yay! Pure chance that I found it.

I think you have to keep a close eye on amazon becuz it's possible they are getting restocked at random times and selling out very quickly...leaving the impression that they aren't restocking for long periods of time. It might be a good idea to pre-order, that way when a shipment does come in, yours will be first priority. It's possible all the selling out is due to pre-orders? Hope that helps anyone else looking for it.

Last edited:
what is T25 USB drive? just asking

and what is thriller 25 picture disc is? just asking

Thriller 25 on a USB flash drive.

A picture disk is a record with a picture on it, instead of just black with a sticker in the middle.

My picture disc arrived today! :girl_happy: Not only do I have my Thriller album back (the record went missing from the album cover some years ago) but it's even more bootiful with the pix on it. :cloud9: I dare someone to steal this one! :aggressive: :assassin:

i got my picture disc 1 or 2wks ago. pics will be posted soon lol..maybe i shud revive my t25 pic thread lol

^^cool. I just barely got my vacation photos downloaded from over a month ago. :lol: Gonna try and get a pic or 2 of my album up a well. :D

Back