UK Radio Alert! - 29/12/08 - Michael Jackson: 30 at 50

I'm going insane that I missed They Don't Care About Us. It's my favourite MJ song. What was the commentary like for that one? I don't suppose anyone's recording this?

whooo! DSTYGE!!! time to dance :yes:

lol- obviously they have the special editions ,lol

Now playing "Black or White."

I remember when they premired that video, it was a HUGE event in my household. LOL! We were all so excited, you would have thought that we were going to be IN the video and not just watching it.

oooooooooooooh, where are they gettin these interviews????
I feel like I've heard some of it before...

People always say they don't want to be Mike now, i guess they mean they don't want his life. Would anyone its hard to be him

One day in your life is one of my fav mj songs, love love love the forever Michael album

People always say they don't want to be Mike now, i guess they mean they don't want his life. Would anyone its hard to be him

They probably wouldn't be able to handle it anyway. MJ has gotta be made of iron or something to have handled all the BS he's been through and still come out alive. Anyone else may have taken an overdose and called it a day.

I know i agree, look at Britney alot of the young artists today can't handle the pressure of show business.

The good always comes with the bad

Earth Song was #1?

Black or white was the last song I heard..

Back