UK Radio Alert! - 29/12/08 - Michael Jackson: 30 at 50

Ahh!!

I forgot the program!!

Is there any chance someone reroded it and could upload it or put it on youtube??

It was an ok program, I thought lionel sounded far too scripted. I wish he'd said some more interesting stuff, since he actually knows michael a lil bit. It started to grate on me the thousands of times he said " this is michael jackson's top 30 uk singles " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Wish they'd played orginal scream and stranger in moscow but i'm glad they played the whole version of earthsong!!!

F##K !!

Don't have real player!!

Can't hear it ! :(

listened to bit of the show,found it annoying how some of the songs were edited to death so they could fit them all in in the alloted time spot. BOTD was literally murdered. some intresting comments by ppl such as rod temperton and some pointless ones aswell.and i find paul gambacini (Sp) annoying aswell with some of his comments. over all a nice show from what i heard but frankly im tired of listening to past glories and hope and wish for something next year to continue the legacy.

earth song #1?:smilerolleyes: humm. well i don't even know what my fave is. prolly RWY. what no. was RWY?

it would have been nice if someone had listed all top 30 songs in order.

Here you go:

1 - Earth Song
2 - One Day In Your Life
3 - Billie Jean
4 - You Are Not Alone
5 - Black Or White
6 - Heal The World
7 - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
8 - Say Say Say
9 - Beat It
10 - She's Out Of My Life

11 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
12 - The Way You Make Me Feel
13 - Leave Me Alone
14 - Bad
15 - Remember The Time
16 - Rockin' Robin
17 - They Don't Care About Us
18 - Smooth Criminal
19 - Off The Wall
20 - You Rock My World

21 - Scream
22 - Thriller
23 - Rock With You
24 - Give In To Me
25 - The Girl Is Mine
26 - Blood On The Dance Floor
27 - Stranger In Moscow
28 - Farewell My Summer Love
29 - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
30 - Dirty Diana

(FROM UKMIX.ORG :
http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17316&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=3100 )

Thanks for posting the list bobmoo - I missed some of those and was wondering where Man In The Mirror is? How is it possible that it is not on the list?

Thanks for posting the list bobmoo - I missed some of those and was wondering where Man In The Mirror is? How is it possible that it is not on the list?
OMG you're right! Where is it?
They must have forgot about it -_-

earth song #1?
the chart is based on his UK sales. earth song is his biggest selling UK single. spent 5 weeks at number one including the coverted xmas number one spot ontop of holding off a long lost beatles track from the number one spot aswell.

the chart is based on his UK sales. earth song is his biggest selling UK single. spent 5 weeks at number one including the coverted xmas number one spot ontop of holding off a long lost beatles track from the number one spot aswell.

Does that mean One day in your life outsold Billie Jean in the UK? :scratch:

hehe, yeah after i listened to it i realised that. wow, still thought RWY would be in the top 10.:yes:

Back